• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] mega psn sale, 330+ games/dlc, includes PS2 (ps4) games

Gazkapop

Assassin's Creed Liberation worth £6 on Vita?

Looks like pretty standard AC but I'm kinda curious to see it running on Vita. Seems as if it's a rather easy platinum too.

SxP

Looks like pretty standard AC but I'm kinda curious to see it running on Vita. Seems as if it's a rather easy platinum too.

Depends on how big of an AC fan you are. I would not recommend it. It's terribly boring and runs pretty badly as well.

I know, but Easter sales should be worldwide, i mean, its Easter the same day for everybody. Just not understanding why it havent started in NA yet.

No. America will have a different Easter Sale probably, with a different set of games.

You need to understand that the Playstation Stores in each region is entirely separate and they have absolutely nothing in common. The company behind them is different: PSN NA is SCEA's store and PSN EU is SCEE's store.

I don't know if SCEE+SCEA+SCEJA changing into Sony Interactive Entertainment will change anything. Hopefully they'll get rid of this silly region split, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Neku89

I bought it and it's quite bad, with frequent framerate drops and horrendous pop-in. Story-wise is mediocre, and the platinum is excruciatingly boring (you have to reach level 15 in the most tacked on and useless multiplayer ever, which is a good 4-5 hours of mindless screen tapping and nothing else).

I think that the HD version is a better proposition (it's easier to platinum due to no multiplayer, and I think it runs better).

So why the fuck cant i find PSone Hercules PSN of Psvita, when this site says it exists in my region:
https://psprices.com/region-es/game/40915/disneys-hercules-juego-de-accion

And i can buy it on the website (but im not going to becuase I prefer doing everything for the psvita sotre if I can):
https://store.playstation.com/#!/es-es/juego/disney%27s-hercules-juego-de-acci%C3%B3n/cid=EP1006-NPEF00047_00-GDISNEYSAE000001

Yeah, SCEE have been removing a heap of PSOne games from the Vita store lately. Like half the Disney games are just straight up gone and don't even turn up in a manual search anymore.

You'll have to get it through the web store, because it's an issue that'll never be fixed. =/

HF2014

No. America will have a different Easter Sale probably, with a different set of games.

You need to understand that the Playstation Stores in each region is entirely separate and they have absolutely nothing in common. The company behind them is different: PSN NA is SCEA's store and PSN EU is SCEE's store.

I don't know if SCEE+SCEA+SCEJA changing into Sony Interactive Entertainment will change anything. Hopefully they'll get rid of this silly region split, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

They might be separate, but still dont understand why Easter sale are not starting at the same time, even if they both operate differently. Why EU got the advantage of having Easter sale sooner? Unless its starting tomorrow in NA, it still bug me. I know sales can be different from Eu vs NA, but Easter is the same day for everyone. If it start next week, i wont understand why EU got the chance of having the sale one week earlier. There is just a Naughty Dogs sale atm in US, nothing to celebrate Easter.

They might be separate, but still dont understand why Easter sale are not starting at the same time, even if they both operate differently. Why EU got the advantage of having Easter sale sooner? Unless its starting tomorrow in NA, it still bug me. I know sales can be different from Eu vs NA, but Easter is the same day for everyone. If it start next week, i wont understand why EU got the chance of having the sale one week earlier. There is just a Naughty Dogs sale atm in US, nothing to celebrate Easter.

Easter is next week, like you said. SCEE chose to have a long 2-week sale. It's different for you. SCEA and SCEE are two different companies that do things differently.

HF2014

Easter is next week, like you said. SCEE chose to have a long 2-week sale. It's different for you. SCEA and SCEE are two different companies that do things differently.

Just strange they both think differently, but i understand. Guess im going to save and hope for big discount for next week in NA.

Yeah, SCEE have been removing a heap of PSOne games from the Vita store lately. Like half the Disney games are just straight up gone and don't even turn up in a manual search anymore.

You'll have to get it through the web store, because it's an issue that'll never be fixed. =/

I don't know if this helps but I'm in the UK and have that game, it doesnt show in my vita store either but I can see it in my download list and can download it fine.

Thanks guys. What a stupid thing to do then by sony.
So after getting it thorugh the webstore, how do i donwload it to the vita? Or is there some type of menu in the store in the vita where you have the games bought with your account and can donwload them from there?

Thanks guys. What a stupid thing to do then by sony.
So after getting it thorugh the webstore, how do i donwload it to the vita? Or is there some type of menu in the store in the vita where you have the games bought with your account and can donwload them from there?

While in the store app, press the menu button on the bottom right and choose "Download List". Your latest purchase should be there at the top.

Joni

At the same time, it gives us different sales all the time, and it means we aren't treated too much as second-tier citizens.

So why the fuck cant i find PSone Hercules PSN of Psvita, when this site says it exists in my region:
https://psprices.com/region-es/game/40915/disneys-hercules-juego-de-accion

And i can buy it on the website (but im not going to becuase I prefer doing everything for the psvita sotre if I can):
https://store.playstation.com/#!/es-es/juego/disney%27s-hercules-juego-de-acci%C3%B3n/cid=EP1006-NPEF00047_00-GDISNEYSAE000001

Fuck knows; Crash Bandicoot (1) has the same problem. 2 and 3 are both available, but I can't find 1, even if I manually search for it.

I also couldn't find Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles in the A-Z, and thought it wasn't available for a while, until I searched for it and could find it that way.

PSN is a shitshow.

Just bought Mark of Kri for ps4 and the first mercenaries game for ps3..I heard the were both very good hope to have fun with those this weekend.

Bishop89

Is Bounty Hunter worth picking up?

it was one of my fav ps2 games, though having revisted it (due to this sale), it has aged quite a bit.

It still has some interesting things going for it, and the story is pretty decent in my opinion.

But you can imagine how the controls & mechanics will be due to it being a mid 2000 game.

Kudo

Some people might have mentioned this already but 1 year of PS+ is -25% to people who aren't currently subscribed, so great time to get that year.
Just paid, 37.40 euros so not bad at all.

Some people might have mentioned this already but 1 year of PS+ is -25% to people who aren't currently subscribed, so great time to get that year.
Just paid, 37.40 euros so not bad at all.

Shit not available for Australians but its on the Sony store? What a bloody outrage!!!

Thanks Sorny

Nyx

PGA Tour 16 worth it now? I've read about several free content updates since it's barebones launch so...

twisteh

Looking for a new JRPG to play on PS4, was hoping for some suggestions but I think I've probably played most of them. :(

I've done:

FF X
FF Type 0
Tales of Zestiria
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Dark Cloud 1 + 2
Dragon Quest Heroes

Cheers guys

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign is 15 €. I remember there was something wrong with the EU version. I don't remember what it was though.

EU never got DLC and balance patches as far as I can recall.

mulac

Picked up Last Of Us Remastered for PS4 = $34 AUD
Grabbed Until Dawn aswell for the same price: $68 AUD i'm happy with for both of them I've been meaning to play.

Guess I'll pass on it then or just get the standard edition which is half the price to play just the campaign. Thanks for the info

I also bought it mainly for the campaign, and honestly the campaign is pretty awful. The story is complete shit and their attempts at set-pieces normally fall flat. Honestly, the game is at its beast when it puts you in a large area (on foot or in a vehicle) and just lets you shoot bad guys and blow stuff up. Sadly, that doesn't happen very often. I also ran into a frustratingly high number of bugs, especially given that this was 2 years after release.

Looking for a new JRPG to play on PS4, was hoping for some suggestions but I think I've probably played most of them. :(

I've done:

FF X
FF Type 0
Tales of Zestiria
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Dark Cloud 1 + 2
Dragon Quest Heroes

Cheers guys

Disgaea 5, Odin Sphere, Rogue Galaxy´, and Neptunia.

Tizoc

As I am kind of low on budget right now. Which of those amazing PS Vita titles do you prefer and why.

Project Diva f 2nd or Persona Dancing all Night.

I own the first Project Diva f and Persona 4 Golden and I love them both... So there is that :)
From what VitaGAF have posted it seems you'd like the Miku game more, but P4DAN is OK and has the most idiotically funny dance moves ever.

Top Bottom