• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU PSN] Double Discount sale June 2017

FDC1

Like the US, it seems we're getting a double discount sale starting today (up until July 6th)

It's still updating but here a few games in the sale (I'll add a more complete list when possible):

Dishonored 2 46.89€/23.79€ with PS+
The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition 37.49€/24.99€ with PS+
Yooka-Laylee 33.99€/27.99€ with PS+
Call of Duty Ghost Gold Edition 44.79€/19.59€ with PS+
MLB The Show 37.49€/24.99€ with PS+
Far Cry 4 + Far Cry Primal 55.99€/31.99€ with PS+
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Season Pass Edition 55.99€/41.99€ with PS+
Destiny The Collection 41.99€/23.99€ with PS+
Hitman season one 41.99€/23.99€ with PS+
Mafia 3 31.99€/23.99€ with PS+
Moto Racer 4 Deluxe Edition 38.99€/17.99€ with PS+
Batman: Return to Arkham 32.49€/14.99€ with PS+
Bioshock The Collection 37.49€/24.99€ with PS+
Styx Shards of Darkness 39.99€/29.99€ with PS+
Syberia 3 39.99€/29.99€ with PS+
The Crew Ultimate Edition 37.49€/24.99€ with PS+

More than 200 items in sale, links for the sale:

UK: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...le-discounts/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSDBLDISC17

DE: https://store.playstation.com/#!/de...elte-rabatte/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSDBLDISC17

FR: https://store.playstation.com/#!/fr...station-plus/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSDBLDISC17

IT: https://store.playstation.com/#!/it...station-plus/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSDBLDISC17

ES: https://store.playstation.com/#!/es...station-plus/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PLUSDBLDISC17

Deal of the week:

Sniper Elite 4 29.99€ (44.99€ for the deluxe Edition)

There is a digital sale for "smaller" PS4/PS3/PSV games too including

Firewatch 9.99€/6.99€ with PS+
Invisible Inc 6.99€
The Fall 2.99€

and many others

Blog article:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...discounts-start-today-on-playstation-store-2/

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Hoping for persona 1&2 on vita to go on sale, but might be giving my hopes up.

Between this and steam sale my wallet may be destroyed

Kraq

Hoping for a good sale this time round. We didn't get the Best of E3 sale that NA got which was unfortunate as some games I was hoping to pick up were discounted.

Crumpo

Some good discounts there...the Witcher GotY for £17.49 is the stand-out for me-so much game for less than £20!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Those non-plus discounts are pretty bad... but I guess thats the point. Sneaky :3

Just don't forget that there's a Steam sale starting tomorrow.

Will probably buy GTA Trilogy for 14 euro. Have the games already on Steam, but the gamepad isn't working all that well on PC imo.

Metalmarc

Buy Hitman, superb game.

Thinking i may buy Bioshock is it a good remaster? Not played any bioshock games so haven't followed the remaster.

FDC1

It seems there is a digital sale too for "smaller" ps4, ps3 and vita games. I'll add it to the first post.

oni-link

I can't see any new Vita games on sale on PS Prices, am I crazy or is the page still updating?

Edit: How are Sonic, Sonic 2 and Sonic CD on PS3?

Staf

So... I haven't checked Destiny out yet. But is it really worth getting it if i'm mainly interested in story?

Totally forgot that i bought Dishonored 2 on release as well, played to level 6-ish before i got bored with it. Maybe should give it another try...

Ugh, forgot that the rest of the Hitman pass was taken away. So now I need to buy every level individually as I already own the intro pack. Thank goodness they're on sale, I guess.

Otherwise, in for The Inner World, and maybe Guardians of the Galaxy.

ValfarHL

Bought Dishonored 2 on release but it didn't click with me, so I traded it for Titanfall 2.
Might give it another go at that price.

Do we have any sort of ETA on The Witcher 3 Pro patch?

ValfarHL

So... I haven't checked Destiny out yet. But is it really worth getting it if i'm mainly interested in story?

Totally forgot that i bought Dishonored 2 on release as well, played to level 6-ish before i got bored with it. Maybe should give it another try...

What story?

I'm in the same boat as you regarding Dishonored 2.

Gunkankun

Grabbed Shiness out of curiosity. Not sure if Ill be picking up anything else.

Also, is Atelier Firis EVER going to be on sale?

Z..

I only ever buy plus during these sales. Free month, essentially, not that I ever do anything with it...

ValfarHL

Well that certainly answered my question lol. Thanks!

The latest expansion packs might have a semblance of an interesting story, but the main game is all about that grind.

I bought the complete game when I was sick a few months back. It couldn't hold my attention for more than a few hours.

Jimrpg

Wow they're being awfully tight with the Vita specials... just two or three titles discounted. Again. Dreadful.

SxP

Will buy Steamworld Heist and MLB The Show 17.

And while I know the Hitman Complete Season 1 package came out this January (and considering that, it's a fair price), but it still feels to me as a game from last year. And I can't convince myself that it's a good price for a game from last year. So I'll wait for a deeper sale for that.

Aww, was hoping we'd get the Big in Japan sale, guess it'll come sometime later

still looking forward to whats reduced, need some new games!

Thanks for posting this. Think I'll pick up Hitman, but not sure about anything else. I'm umming and aahing over getting PS2 classics Primal and War of the Monsters.

Tizoc

How is the last Tomb Raider?, It's at 9€

Tom Braider 2013 is a fun 'fling arrows at people's faces' game, but other than that, it is utterly mediocre.

Rice of Tom Braider is a better 'fling arrows at people's face' game though, but alas suffers from mediocre gameplay concepts as well.

ramyeon

The latest expansion packs might have a semblance of an interesting story, but the main game is all about that grind.

I bought the complete game when I was sick a few months back. It couldn't hold my attention for more than a few hours.
On the other hand I bought it a few weeks ago and it's all I've wanted to play since.

xrnzaaas

It's not the last though, "Rise of the Tomb Raider" is.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is also on sale and it's actually a much better deal. The "first" Tomb Raider has seen better prices in the past (I'm so glad psprices allows to see the price history :)).

Still salty that I didn't buy Fallout 4+Season Pass shortly before E3 at 19,99€ each. Was hoping for a Fallout 4 VR and/or GOTY edition at E3 so I waited. The deal was gone after that ... And now it isn't in the discounts.

#1stwordproblems

oni-link

The PS3 store is truly awful

I went to buy Sonic CD and the game isn't even listed on the store, I searched for it and it's not there

julrik

Tempted to buy The Witcher 3 GOTY, but I'm not going to play it until the Pro patch releases, so might as well wait.

Ok guys! Tell me what to get. Recommend me some shtuff - willing to try anything.

Interested in the battlefield bundle if it's any good. Already have Witcher 3 :)

Top Bottom