• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN HUGE SALE - 200+ items including RE, SW, Ubi, Sony and much MORE

Fezan

BF4 is the better and more populated game, has almost 4 times the peak number of players.
They are slowly making all the DLC free for both. Can get one expansion free right now.
Oh nice. I am just afraid that I went be able to ejoy because every one who is playing Wolf be so better than me and I'll just step out and die

Playing overwatch beta. That's what got me intrested in console fps.

Oh cool, I could never get into the online parts of Battlefield or COD as hard as I would try, but liked the Overwatch Beta a whole lot. Will probably be the only FPS I play all year

Bishop89

Is Darksiders game for ps now or for ps3? Don't want to waste money

do you mean is darksiders 1 currently available on ps now? not too sure buddy.

So is 13$ good price for bf4. Sgould I buy bf4 or hardline. Want to get into online fps

Yeh its a good price, and its an amazing multiplayer.

Not sure if you'd want to wait until the new BF announcement which apparenlty is happening any day now, in case you like what you see and you want to save up for that instead.

Bishop89

Heavy Rain is a really good game, haven't played Beyond Two Souls but I've heard good things about it, so I'd say it's very much worth the money.

i watched a couple videos of beyond two souls to see if i'd like it and it looks pretty meh from the looks of it.

I had played heavy rain on the ps3, and that was somewhat enjoyable

I thought of finishing up the God of War games from this sale, only played GOW1 when it went up on Plus many years ago.

Are the PSP GOW games (the PS3 remastered versions) worth playing? They're also on sale, but I thought of just getting GOW2 HD and GOW3 Remastered if they don't matter.

madmackem

i watched a couple videos of beyond two souls to see if i'd like it and it looks pretty meh from the looks of it.

I had played heavy rain on the ps3, and that was somewhat enjoyable
It's a pretty decent game with a pretty out there story, well worth picking up for the extra four quid rather than just buying heavy rain.

Aru

I thought of finishing up the God of War games from this sale, only played GOW1 when it went up on Plus many years ago.

Are the PSP GOW games (the PS3 remastered versions) worth playing? They're also on sale, but I thought of just getting GOW2 HD and GOW3 Remastered if they don't matter.

They are very good games, but forgettable. Outside of the main trilogy, the other games feel like more of the same, never as amazing as the numbered games. If that's okay with you, go for it. I love GOW but I'm getting tired of the current formula. Just beat Ghost of Sparta today and didn't find it as amazing as other people here made it be.

Bishop89

Any new sales today - Bishop89, you seem to have a direct pipeline into Andrew House's PC; any idea?

im afraid not. I tried logging in but I couldnt get past the lock screen.

22c.jpg

most likely there will only be a "deal of the week" game, if anything, but seeing as how this big deal is still active for another week, there probably won't be anything until then

I like the 2 week format on EU PSN, gives you some breathing room and time to decide. New sales should be next wednesday.

I really hope the annual Big in Japan sale is soon.

Bishop89

I like the 2 week format on EU PSN, gives you some breathing room and time to decide. New sales should be next wednesday.

yes its been AGEEESSS since we've had one.

Atlus, Squeenix, Capcom, Sega, Konami (lol) etc..

oni-link

Same, I'm a new Vita owner so really want some Vita and PSP games to go on sale

Bishop89

Same, I'm a new Vita owner so really want some Vita and PSP games to go on sale

a ps1/psp/vita sale would be amazing.

So many ps1 games that havnt been on sale before.
So many which havnt been released on the EU/NA stores too!!

Give me my digimon world 1-3 :mad:

oni-link

a ps1/psp/vita sale would be amazing.

So many ps1 games that havnt been on sale before.
So many which havnt been released on the EU/NA stores too!!

Give me my digimon world 1-3 :mad:

They did a PS1 sale in September last year and it was amazing, and I think they did a PSP one before, just at that time I didn't have a Vita so wasn't interested in it

I just want some RPGs

ecosse_011172

It's a pretty decent game with a pretty out there story, well worth picking up for the extra four quid rather than just buying heavy rain.

I have a dilemma, I want Beyond:Two Souls, I completed Heavy Rain on the PS3 so probably unlikely to play through again. However at 4 quid extra seems mad not to...

Hmm most of Japanise stuff was on last two sales. I already got Digimon, SAO:HF, Natural Selection and Malicious Rebirth from them for my Vita.

One day left of the sale, so it's my last chance to ask.

Does Crypt of the Necrodancer play well on PS4 and Vita? Any performance issues on either platform? A rhythm game like that requires perfect performance - and after stinkers like Broforce I need to be sure that it runs well, especially on Vita.

€17.65 left on my PSN, buying Necrodancer and Worms Battlegrounds would be €15.90 so that'll be most of the money used.

MMaRsu

Banned
There seem to be some new deals up, Mortal Kombat XL is 33,99, GTAV is "discounted" to 49,99

Ps2 games are also on sale, Manhunt, Bully and the GTA trilogy. although they supposedly run pretty poor on ps4.

Lego Marvel as well to 38,99

Divinity Original Sin to 21,49

Talps Principle is 10,99

Grand Ages Medieval is 18,99

Tony Hawk 5 is 20,99

Blood Bowl 2 17,99

Broken Sword 5 is 14,99

Witcher 3 is 24,99

Zombie Army Trilogy is 14,99

Must be more

there 151 new discounts. was wondering why the thread starter had not started a new thread until i saw

unless the old discount is part of the 151

Benedict

Ps2 games are also on sale, Manhunt, Bully and the GTA trilogy. although they supposedly run pretty poor on ps4.
Yes, it's the PAL versions of the PS2 games which creates all kind of trouble. Buy the PS2 remakes on US store if you have the option.

Top Bottom