• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN HUGE SALE - 200+ items including RE, SW, Ubi, Sony and much MORE

Weighing up getting GoW3 and/or Gravity Rush.

Well get Gravity Rush at the very least. That game was magic on the Vita, and it's even more magic on the PS4. It's beautiful, it has the most endlessly fun means of traversal in an open world game and Kat is probably PlayStation's greatest video game protagonist.

And don't even get me started on the music.

Pachimari

Can you not buy a PSN top up card? Then redeem that via the web store and buy them that way.
I can buy that online and get a code sent right away? Because they are not selling anything video game related here in the province I am at right now.

They don't have tap up cards in Danish online stores apparently.

f@luS

More than a member.
bought GOW 3 remaster at 11.49€ , great sale

11.99€ for gravity rush as its very new is a steal , go for it if you didnt already

VLiberty

Getting Shadow Warrior, finally!

Other than that, I'd like to take at least another PS4 game out of:

Darksiders 2 12€
Gravity Rush 12€
NFS Rivals Complete 15€
Not A Hero 7€
the Wolfensteins (12+9)

although I don't want to buy NaH due to the shitty treatment to those who where waiting for the Vita version. I could also buy Wolfenstein for that price retail.

Does anyone know if there's anything substantial I'm missing if I get the vanilla ed. of NFS Rivals?

f@luS

More than a member.
how is madmax? 17.99€ and its kinda new

kinda tempted with DMC definitive edition as well

Getting Shadow Warrior, finally!

Other than that, I'd like to take at least another PS4 game out of:

Darksiders 2 12€
Gravity Rush 12€
NFS Rivals Complete 15€
Not A Hero 7€
the Wolfensteins (12+9)

although I don't want to buy NaH due to the shitty treatment to those who where waiting for the Vita version. I could also buy Wolfenstein for that price retail.

Does anyone know if there's anything substantial I'm missing if I get the vanilla ed. of NFS Rivals?

Buy Gravity Rush

Kain

I'll probably get GOW and GR, I don't think they'll get much cheaper than that.

And considering the direction PSN+ has been going lately I don't think they'll give out these two either.

Bishop89

how is madmax? 17.99€ and its kinda new

kinda tempted with DMC definitive edition as well

If you are going to get Mad Max, get it now, becaues that is part of the last fortnight sale, and will end today/tomorrow (dont know exactly what time)

cyba89

I rarely buy retail titles digital but the Heavy Rain+Beyond PS4 collection deal is very very tempting.

Going to grab GOW 3. I already have Ascension from PS+ a while back. Going to get the first collection too as I've never played any GOW. Should I bother with the second collection, they're just PSP ports right?

P.S. Thanks for the mention OP.

JP

Hell, yes. Have been wanting a Blood Bowl discount, it;s down from £44.99 to £14.99 now. They have a few of the Arcade Archives games discounted too.

ecosse_011172

I'm buying Gravity Rush Remastered for sure, been hoping for a sale.
I also want Beyond as I missed it on PS3, it's only an extra 4 quid for Heavy Rain as well but I already completed it on PS3 and doubt I'd play through it again.
Hmmmm....

gossi

There are some really great deals. Battlefield Hardline is £8. £8! Although that game has a bad name, it's definitely worth eight quid.

Auctopus

Does PSN do the thing that if you proved you bought a game in the last week that just went on sale, you get your money back?

Cause I bought Banner Saga at the weekend for 15 and now it's 6.

So glad this sale is running for a decent amount of time. Have to wait till payday but will Definetely pick up some of these

TP-DK

Aw yiss been waiting for a sale on Gravity Rush. Definately getting that even though my backlog is skyhigh.

Bishop89

Going to grab GOW 3. I already have Ascension from PS+ a while back. Going to get the first collection too as I've never played any GOW. Should I bother with the second collection, they're just PSP ports right?

P.S. Thanks for the mention OP.

no probs.

You can tell they are psp games. They have no where near the production value as the main games, but they are still pretty decent, just not as good.

GeeTeeCee

Hmm, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is currently cheaper on PSN than Amazon (where it's fucking Prime Exclusive). What a time to be alive. Tales From The Borderlands kinda made me want to jump back in again.

Jedi Starfighter is appealing at that price.

Edit: I might also pick up Darksiders for PS3 for less than £2 as I got the sequel in the Nintendo Humble Bundle yesterday.

Buy Gravity Rush Remastered everyone. Best superhero game this gen.

mandiller

I've never played Heavy Rain or Beyond. Are they worth it? I enjoy adventure games but how do these ones rate? Worth playing or just catch up on some other story-driven games like some Telltale series'?

Bishop89

Just want to mention, for those that have bought the recent Ratchet & Clank game for the ps4, and you havnt played the previous ones before, now is a good time as any

The HD trilogy is on sale
As well as Tools of Destruction (Ps3) game which is really fun.

Unfortunately a crack in time is not on sale at this stage.

Also, the first darksiders is AU$2.95 (£1.69) o_O so cheap.

YomommaZ

I can buy that online and get a code sent right away? Because they are not selling anything video game related here in the province I am at right now.

They don't have tap up cards in Danish online stores apparently.

Drive to the nearest gas station and buy Paysafe card credit if your PSN has the option to top up a wallet using that.

flozuki

I wanted an excuse to see how Ratchet performs on Vita, that's a low cost of entry. Thanks.

The prices are okay, but even with the bad exchange rate a US sale is still almost always better.
Not if you buy your PSN-Cards with sim-cards that are on sale here and there ;)

VLiberty

Buy Gravity Rush

But I've already played it. If I hadn't, this would be a no brainer. Instead, I'm conflicted... :V

I definitely want it on PS4, be it because of the new gorgeous look, be it because DLCs(which would cost more than the current PS4 price on Vita) or be it because I just want a reason to play that beautiful game again.

oggob

Just want to mention, for those that have bought the recent Ratchet & Clank game for the ps4, and you havnt played the previous ones before, now is a good time as any

The HD trilogy is on sale
As well as Tools of Destruction (Ps3) game which is really fun.

Unfortunately a crack in time is not on sale at this stage.

Need to echo this, if you liked the remake... Get on the previous games!

I'm looking at some of the Indie stuff... Foul Play, Lovers Guide In Space (name?), Banner Saga and some others...

Could easily rack up $$100AU in this sale...

Bishop89

Could easily rack up $$100AU in this sale...

Tell me about it.

So far in my cart
Watch Dogs
Super Star Wars
Gow3 remastered
BF Hardline Standard
Resident evil 6 (still contemplating whether i should get this as I have the ps3 version still..)

$80 total, and im holding back.

Card Boy

Banned
Fuck at this rate as an Aussie its cheaper to buy Handsome Collection than buy the Borderalands the Pre-Sequel on its own on any platform.

But I've already played it. If I hadn't, this would be a no brainer. Instead, I'm conflicted... :V

I definitely want it on PS4, be it because of the new gorgeous look, be it because DLCs(which would cost more than the current PS4 price on Vita) or be it because I just want a reason to play that beautiful game again.

It's worth playing again. It's only 12€. If you didn't play the DLC yet it's a good reason, it's as charming as the main game.

do it for Kat

Bishop89

I don't know whether to get BF Hardline or not.

The main draw for me would be the SP, as the cop theme is kind of cool, and the MP doesnt look to be up to BF standards so I would probably avoid that.

But seeing some video footage, even the SP doesn't look the best

Card Boy

Banned
I don't know whether to get BF Hardline or not.

The main draw for me would be the SP, as the cop theme is kind of cool, and the MP doesnt look to be up to BF standards so I would probably avoid that.

But seeing some video footage, even the SP doesn't look the best

The MP is good except it feels like an expansion to BF4. Not saying its worse or bad it just feels like an expansion like BFBC2: Vietnam was.

Donos

gravity rush is 11,99 € for PS4 (op says 19 €).

Edit: My bad, seems like Aussies invading Yurop. 19 aussie bucks. Who would want to live there anyway ;).

Top Bottom