• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - 'Only on Playstation' titles, TLG, GR2, R&C, U4 & more

oni-link

Definitely get Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4. The better visuals and particularly the much better controls make a huge difference.

Tearaway is amazing though. One of my favourite platformers ever, and in the top 3 best Vita games easily.

Yeah I plan to (when I get a PS4 Pro anyway)

Someone else told me Gravity Rush on PS4 is better than the Vita version, whereas Tearaway is worth getting on PS4 and Vita as the versions differ somewhat

I'd still quite like Gravity Rush on Vita, but I've spent £600 on a TV recently and already have a decent backlog so it's probably sensible to wait on it,
plus it might drop to an even lower price in 6 months time

THanks for the feedback guys.

I may just end up getting more credit to get both haha. But for now ill just do a bit more research and might give that PES demo a shot too :)

PES is a great deal.

IMO, it's best if you like playing the AI in manager mode (i.e. master league in PES, manager career in FIFA).
You get a lot of freedom to adjust tactics and play differently. The AI teams also play differently, whereas every team in FIFA plays like Barcelona with crap teams just being slower and missing a few more passes.

Intel_89

Has Bigfest been fixed since launch? I remember reading that it was barely playable at launch because of a bunch of problems.

Well, this is both good and bad timing. Just bought a PS4 Pro and a bunch of games, about half of which I could've saved enough money on to get another game or two...

Still though, stuff like Driveclub, Infamous...
Should one get just First Light, just Second Son or both?
(edit: Oh, First Light is free with PS+.)

Noticed some games have further PS+ discounts, and there's a 1 month for €0.99 offer. So I'll go ahead and do that first.

SephLuis

Just to be completely sure, if I buy from the Germany PSN the game also comes with an english language option right ?

I want to buy Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian.

Bishop89

Well, this is both good and bad timing. Just bought a PS4 Pro and a bunch of games, about half of which I could've saved enough money on to get another game or two...

Still though, stuff like Driveclub, Infamous...
Should one get just First Light, just Second Son or both?
(edit: Oh, First Light is free with PS+.)

Noticed some games have further PS+ discounts, and there's a 1 month for €0.99 offer. So I'll go ahead and do that first.
First light WAS free with ps plus so if you didn't "purchase" it back then when it was free you won't get it free now.

Driveclub is great

Haganeren

Hum.... I'm stuck on the PSN, i definetly want Grow Home as a game but i don't know what other game i should buy with it... Grow Up was my first idea but if i don't like Grow Home i would be quite sad.

I like adventure game but not on console, so that mean no Hatotful Boyfriend, Clockwork Tale and other Alone with you. I want to play them on PC. I also kinda hate survival games with no focus.
I also have a few known game (Another World, FEZ, Thomas was alone QUBE, Dear Esther..)

What could be my best bet with those constraint ?

SephLuis

Do I need to play Gravity Rush to understand anything in GR2?

I haven't played GR2 yet (bough it) but as far as I know it should start where GR1 left off.

I don't know if they will do a recap, but I would recommend for you to buy GR Remastered along with GR 2.

Do I need to play Gravity Rush to understand anything in GR2?

There's a lot of stuff that's interconnected plot wise between the two.

I bought GR2 day one but I've just now been able to play it. Been playing quite a chunk of it recently, it has a slow start but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Be warned though, it's a much longer game than the first title. Maybe even three times as long of a play through at minimum compared to the original if you do the side quests and challenge missions. That's not even counting some of the other optional stuff.

Side quests are hit or miss, some are kind of boring while others are pretty interesting and keep you engaged with good writing.

I loved Gravity Rush Remastered and platinum'd it, but I can totally get why some people aren't into it. I love the series cause it's charming with good writing and there's nothing else really like it. It fills a specific scratch that I need itched.

There's a lot of stuff that's interconnected plot wise between the two.

I bought GR2 day one but I've just now been able to play it. Been playing quite a chunk of it recently, it has a slow start but I'm really enjoying it so far.

Be warned though, it's a much longer game than the first title. Maybe even three times as long of a play through at minimum compared to the original if you do the side quests and challenge missions. That's not even counting some of the other optional stuff.

Side quests are hit or miss, some are kind of boring while others are pretty interesting and keep you engaged with good writing.

I loved Gravity Rush Remastered and platinum'd it, but I can totally get why some people aren't into it. I love the series cause it's charming with good writing and there's nothing else really like it. It fills a specific scratch that I need itched.

Apart from her Lunar and other mode did they add anything else to keep it interesting? The game being 3 times as long might not be a plus for me yet.

Wildlands already? Ubisoft is discounting really fast even when the game is a success.

At this point you might as well not buy anything from Ubisoft during the first two weeks, a sale is coming.

I traded in my copies of Uncharted Collection and Until Dawn yesterday, and bought digitally both of them back as well as Heavy Rain and Infamous: Second Son.

I've put in a pre-order for Rain World so that should take me to about £53 for the month to qualify for the £10 off voucher. Wasn't particularly going for it, but it just worked out that way. Not sure what's out soon that I might put it towards though.

GrazGamer

Wanted Until Dawn but so much cheaper in the US. Worked out at £8, so half the price of UK.

I picked up The Order at that price though. I played it on release and I liked it, fancy giving it another run through.

Bishop89

pes is pretty fun.

Was versing the misses last night, so many yellow/red cards :p

Also versed her in everybodys tennis. They really need to release a new version of that!

Kudo

Thinking of getting Gravity Rush 2, 30€ is not bad but wonder if it's gonna go lower in Summer, won't have time to play it anytime soon, and I'd prefer physical if I can find that cheap somewhere.

Already picked up FFXV for 14€, will have to pick up at least that month of PS+ for 0.99€ to get this months games and get more off from games.

Anything new added today?

Thinking of getting Gravity Rush 2, 30€ is not bad but wonder if it's gonna go lower in Summer, won't have time to play it anytime soon, and I'd prefer physical if I can find that cheap somewhere.

If you're not going to play it any time soon then I'd say hold on. The physical copy should drop lower than this assuming it doesn't have a limited print run, and if not the digital copy will start plummeting in price later in the year. Sony is always good at giving its games big discounts after a handful of months.

Card Boy

Banned
Does the Alienation Weapons Supply Pack come with the Season pass by any chance? It's not listed in the description.

Top Bottom