• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN SALE - 'Only on Playstation' titles, TLG, GR2, R&C, U4 & more

Very stupid question: is the "file size" showed on the PS Store the exact size of the digital games when installed? My (recently got from a friend) PS3 is a 12GB model and I was planning to buy on retail most of the big games, but the discount on Ico & SotC HD is good and the size showed is 7.7 GB...can I buy it and not regret?

Oh, and is it better to play the original Ape Escape or the PSP remake? Same price and I have both platforms.

Is the original Ape Escape on PSN? I can only see the remake.

Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
Pro Evolution 2017
Drive Club full game + Season Pass
Vib-Ribbon

All for less than the cost of a new game. What a sale!

Oh and will also get $15 credit next month.

Diancecht

Got a question for y'all. So I just bought a PS4 and I have an EU account as my main but dem sweet US deals are so good to miss. I created an US account and all but I've question regarding external drives. I backed up my EU account games on an external, if I buy and download games with a US account, can I use the same external? Are the externals tied to the PS4 or the account?

Urghhhh!

I just fucked up big time.

Went to subscribe to PS Plus for 1 month so I could get Wipeout 2048 for $3.

But that blocked me from getting Everybody's Golf because its in my PS Plus library. *RAGE*. I won't be resubscribing to PS Plus after this month....

What do I do now? Is there any way to get rid of PS Plus right now?
So you can’t buy PS+ games you want to play outside of PS+? That sucks.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I probably know the answer to this already, but as an American, there's no way I can take advantage of the 14-day PS+ trial or the 0.87/1 month deal since I can't add a UK-based payment method, huh?

Damn shame. I actually wanted to pick up Farming Simulator 17 'cause it's never been that cheap over here. =/

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Bought Gravity Rush 2. Been a while since I've bought a PS4 game on PSN. I forgot how bad PSN was. I mean jesus christ at these download speeds. Fucking hell, I'm not even getting download speeds this bad from Nintendo.

Hydrargyrus

I've bought The Last Guardian finally, 25€ is a good price.

I'm sure it will go down to 20€, but I don't want to wait more for 5-7€

GeeTeeCee

Great, I'd left just enough credit on my account from the last sale in the hopes that Tumble VR would eventually lower in price, and lo and behold, it turns up in the very next sale.

FDC1

I wonder if Sony are going to give out the £10 voucher for spending £50 in March before the 5th April.

Between now and Friday, March 31, anyone who spends €50/£50 through the European PlayStation Store will receive a €10/£10 voucher code by April 9, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe announced today. No matter how much money you spend this month, only one €10/£10 voucher can be earned, and you must redeem the code by April 30.

Tizoc

Is the webstore borked for anyone else? Trying to get 1 Year plus+Ratchet '16 digital but the store is barely loading.

Krakle

I'm tempted to get The Last Guardian but I have a base PS4. Does the game run poorly enough to wait until/if I get a Pro is it ok?

Melon Husk

Bloodborne GOTY and TLOU Remasted tyvm.
I'm tempted to get The Last Guardian but I have a base PS4. Does the game run poorly enough to wait until/if I get a Pro is it ok?

I wouldn't bother with TLG if you intend on getting a Pro some day. It won't be the last chance to get it on sale.

I wonder if Sony are going to give out the £10 voucher for spending £50 in March before the 5th April.

1.–9.4.2017 according to the legal terms. The deal terms are absolutely terrible, it expires on 1.5.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Bought Left Behind PS3 and Road to Devastation. Been very patient waiting for those two to o on sale. $7.50AU total.

Also grabbed the Wipeout Resogun DLC

evolve9

Gravity Rush 2 55% off
tenor.gif

JP

Damn it, just bout Pro Evo!!! Couldn't really refuse it at that price.

For somebody who hasn't played one since the PS2 days and who's searched for option files and seen that there are multiple versions out there, could somebody please link to a post that contains the best version for a UK user and mention one I should be using if that post contains multiple versions.

Thank you.

I guess Sony accidentally put FFXV into the PS+ Double Discounts sale. Shit happens.

They haven't taken it away from me yet, maybe they'll actually honor their mistake.

Freeman76

I guess Sony accidentally put FFXV into the PS+ Double Discounts sale. Shit happens.

They haven't taken it away from me yet, maybe they'll actually honor their mistake.

They are honouring it, I put a support ticket in earlier and they confirmed it isnt going to be recalled (or whatever u call it)

They are honouring it, I put a support ticket in earlier and they confirmed it isnt going to be recalled (or whatever u call it)

Probably because money already changed "hands" and the transaction was complete. Not like it was free, Sony take the hit, SE get a few extra sales that may lead to more people buying a season pass. Not the worst thing to ever happen.

Tizoc

If GR2 is 50% off NOW, it's bound to be cheaper in the future.
Guess I'll grab Ratchet '16 and save the GBP 10 for something else.

Footos22

Gravity Rush remastered
Ratchet and clank
Uncharted collection
Alienation
Final fantasy XV before price was fixed

Finished em all but alienation but nice to have them digital

Also got the last 2 driveclub dlc I been waiting to go on sale forever

Not a bad haul for 55ish quid

Deus Ex Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe is £22. Loved Human Revolution but held off on this as it was apparently disappointing? Worth it at this price? How's the season pass content been so far?

wbEMX

Will get the remaining DRIVECLUB Bikes DLC packs and Vib-ribbon. I'd want the PS2 platformer trilogies (Jak/Ratchet) aswell as TLG and Ratchet 2016, but I don't have the money, so that'll do for me.

Bishop89

Sony support replied to my ticket and confirmed the FF15 mistake wont be revoked
Ohhhhh yeeeehhh baby 😎
Oh well shit happens but at least we benefit 😜

I've only got enough to buy Alienation or pes17.

Don't know what to get 😓
Kind of leaning towards pes coz I havnt played a soccer game in a looong time, but I've only ever played Fifa so not sure how good this series is.

On the other hand Alienation looks like heaps of fun, but I'd be playing it solo if that makes any difference

KAL2006

Banned
So i got carried away with the sale and the spend £50 offer and receive £10.

I got the following
Final Fantasy XV (£10 price error)
Brothers: A Tale of 2 Sons
Bastion (mainly for Vita Cross buy)
Beyond/Heavy Rain Collection
Tembo The Baddass Elephant
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
Life is Strange

All for a total of £51
Should get my £10 back which would make the above only £41. Such a bargain, then i look at the Switch launch lineup and see a game like Bomberman getting sold for £40 and think I'm glad i decided to avoid buying a Switch at launch and focused on PS4. Will buy a Switch when prices drop.

Is Killzone Shadowfall worth it if you don't have much interest in multiplayer?
I enjoyed the SP. It's a very beautiful game and the sci-fi elements are really well done (and I'm a sucker for sci-fi). The downside is that, like pretty much all Killzone titles, it has great atmosphere and art direction to go with the great graphics, but bad controls. And bad controls make it very difficult to enjoy combat in an FPS game. The drone stuff made the combat more interesting, but ultimately the gunplay is let down by the controls.

Kaswa101

Between now and Friday, March 31, anyone who spends €50/£50 through the European PlayStation Store will receive a €10/£10 voucher code by April 9, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe announced today. No matter how much money you spend this month, only one €10/£10 voucher can be earned, and you must redeem the code by April 30.

Does buying PS+ for a year also count towards this? Or is that seen as separate? 🤔

Top Bottom