• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

So apparently the 10 pound or 10 euro expires after the month of April so you HAVE to use it this month.

That's unfortunate, I was planning on saving it to spend it on future Injustice 2 DLC.

Cincaid

Got an email last friday (31/3) that I was eligible for the €10 bonus, and that it would be deposited to my account "sometime between 6/4 and 7/4". Nothing there yet, will buy the Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 collection (or whatever the hell it's called) as soon as the money are there.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
got my 10€, bought PErsona 5, all is right in the world

JarrodL

Nothing here yet.

Waiting very patiently.

G1xDDpE.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it shows up as a notification btw, so check your notifications :)

Guessing I won't get this. Bought Horizon at a penny under the required price and wasn't gonna just buy something else for the sake of it. Not eligible?

Guessing I won't get this. Bought Horizon at a penny under the required price and wasn't gonna just buy something else for the sake of it. Not eligible?

You might get it.

Also the offer states 6th - 7th. This stuff always comes out waves so I wouldn't be contacting Sony until the 8th.

Maffew

In the UK here, got the email saying I'd met the conditions at the end of March, but not got any message or notification with the code as yet.

*twiddles thumbs*

Peroroncino

In the UK here, got the email saying I'd met the conditions at the end of March, but not got any message or notification with the code as yet.

*twiddles thumbs*

You should get it either today or tomorrow, it's gonna pop as a notification in your dashboard

Koozek

Haven't gotten anything per mail or on my PS4. Was I even eligible by just redeeming a 50€ voucher last month but not buying anything for the full amount?

So apparently the 10 pound or 10 euro expires after the month of April so you HAVE to use it this month.

That's unfortunate, I was planning on saving it to spend it on future Injustice 2 DLC.
You sure? The German PS Blog post says you have to redeem the 10€ voucher this month. Don't think you have to spend it this month too. Would be really weird.

Smasher89

Wierd, I also did not get the confirmation email, and I got ps+ and Tembo so was above the 500kr limit (sweden). Waiting patiently here too.

oggob

As a reminder, if there is nothing in the Easter Sale that doesn't tickle your fancy, that finishes up on April 27th, so there will be another sale starting up from that point... so something else might pop up before the end of April.

It's also possible (not guaranteed) that sometimes further titles will be added to the Easter Sale.

Noctix

I got mine yesterday(Australia). But I can't use it because every time i try to buy stuff from the web store it complains on checkout "Your transaction may not be complete, check your transaction history." Super annoying. It happened to me before as well and it fixed itself in a few days. :( I really want that yakuza goodness.

Cincaid

Gah, still nothing. I'm at work and every now and then checking my wallet funds and the notifications on the app, I guess they should show up in either of those places?

Want to buy and download Kingdom Hearts collection before I leave work today. :x

StylusX

Still havent got mine (UK). Bit annoyed as i wanted GR2 for super cheap :( Not sure what to get now. Most prob Nier...

SMOK3Y

Generous Member

Ya i was hoping to use it towards D2 but cant afford to buy this month

Got my 15 yesterday AU

Cairnsay

Banned
Add me to the list of people still waiting for their code. Should be today in theory. I'm going to use it to get either the Ezio Collection, or Last Guardian for a tenner.

Cincaid

Add me to the list of people still waiting for their code. Should be today in theory. I'm going to use it to get either the Ezio Collection, or Last Guardian for a tenner.

Somewhat related, but I can recommend the Ezio Collection. :)

Just got platinum in 2 and Brotherhood (gonna wait with Revelations), and they are very good ports. And with no multiplayer trophies they are fun games to get platinum on as well, if you're into that.

Tizoc

The code expires
The 10 you add in should not
That is how it is with us psn at least

Joey Ravn

Banned
Still nothing here. I need to get a €10 pre-paid card in a physical store with some credit I have, so I won't be able to get Yakuza until tomorrow. But it'd be cool if Sony sent me the code today :p

DrDamn

Not had notification yet but didn't tip over the £50 until 10pm on 31st (after first notifications had gone out but before deadline). I reckon another load of notifications will go out at some point today (a week after the first lot).

Kinyou

Is like one person sending these out manually? This promo seems like a mess so far. I expect support will recieve a a lot of emails next week..

Ludens

Banned
Is like one person sending these out manually? This promo seems like a mess so far. I expect support will recieve a a lot of emails next week..

I contacted the support and they told me to wait until 10, if I won't receive my code they will give me a new one if I'm eligible.
The promo is a mss considering some people got the code on 6 so they took advantage of the old promo, while others are still waiting.

Cincaid

I contacted the support and they told me to wait until 10, if I won't receive my code they will give me a new one if I'm eligible.
The promo is a mss considering some people got the code on 6 so they took advantage of the old promo, while others are still waiting.

Gah, so they told you to wait until monday? There goes my weekend with Kingdom Hearts. :(

(Sweden here, still no code)

Playstation UK is saying this

Y2iuvqj.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have all the reciepts and stuff so I'm sure I'll get the 10, I'd just rather not have to contact support for it

I thought it was a notification on PS4, not an e-mail with a voucher.

What a mess.
So far all vouchers came as PS4 notifications..
Maybe it depends on how you made the purchase? They can't really send PS4 notifications to people who only used the webstore.
You guys are confusing me. Can you redeem the voucher and *not* spend it without it expiring?

No one knows so far and information is conflicting. I don't see how they can enforce you spending 10€, unless they just remove 10€ from your wallet at the end of April, which would be extremely weird. In that case they could have made it a 10€ discount code instead of a 10€ wallet top-up

Disktrasa

Banned
Sweden here, no code, but the last day is 9/4.

Would Love to get dat code today, buy bf1 seasonpass and 2xp this weekend xD

Top Bottom