• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
U.K. Here. Nothing so far

Although I did spend the money on the 31st so not sure if it counts :/

Sweden, got info from customer service:
Tyvärr så har pengakupongerna som ska ges ut i och med kampanjen där du får 100kr i april ifall du använder 500 i mars blivit försenade.
Ifall du köpte för mer än 500kr i mars så kommer du att få ett mejl med din kupongkod inom de närmaste dagarna.
Jag är ledsen för förseningen.

^some translation would be neat

Google says

"Unfortunately, the cash vouchers to be issued in the campaign where you get 100 SEK in April if you use 500 in March, has been delayed.
If you bought more than SEK 500 in March, you will receive an email with your voucher code in the next few days.
I am sorry for the delay."

whyman

^some translation would be neat

Google says

"Unfortunately, the cash vouchers to be issued in the campaign where you get 100 SEK in April if you use 500 in March, has been delayed.
If you bought more than SEK 500 in March, you will receive an email with your voucher code in the next few days.
I am sorry for the delay."

Can I get my 500 back from last month? This was false marketing and I was planning on getting something this weekend.

Cincaid

So did you all received an email ? Because i bought a 70€ game during the promo but no email on my side :-/

I got an email last friday (31st) informing me I was eligible for the promotion, and would receive the money between the 6th and 7th. And like many others in this thread I haven't gotten anything more than that, and by the look of things I'm instead getting another email sometime during the weekend. But yes, I got that first email.

Nah, a ton of people didn't even get the email.

I got an email last friday (31st) informing me I was eligible for the promotion, and would receive the money between the 6th and 7th. And like many others in this thread I haven't gotten anything more than that, and by the look of things I'm instead getting another email sometime during the weekend. But yes, I got that first email.

Thanks, time to cross my fingers :x

On that terms and conditions page for the cashback, the last date for sending them out was April 9th so that's most likely when they'll be coming.

So far all vouchers came as PS4 notifications..
Maybe it depends on how you made the purchase? They can't really send PS4 notifications to people who only used the webstore.

My e-mail said it was a PS4 notification but I haven't switched my PS4 on since last year, so will be interested to see how I end up getting the voucher.

FDC1

My e-mail said it was a PS4 notification but I haven't switched my PS4 on since last year, so will be interested to see how I end up getting the voucher.

You don't need a PS4 to see your notifications. You can use the playstation app by exemple.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I wonder what the logistics of sending vouchers for their own store through their own system are like. I don't really understand why they couldn't just send everything at the same time or why they had to delay it a few days.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I don't have that either. I only buy games either through my Vita or on the web store. Can I access it through either of those?

I don't think so. I have to assume they are not sending actual codes to prevent reselling in shady sites, so they are forcing you to use either an actual PS4 or the PSN mobile app to lock you into an automatic redemption process.

Wouldn't have thought doing a voucher programme would be so hard Sony. 14:20 in UK, got the email last week, still no code on my PS4.. come on man.

Alixey

Neo Member
I still haven't received the code, although I got a mail that stated that I would have received the code between april 6th and april 7th. I live in Italy.

I don't think so. I have to assume they are not sending actual codes to prevent reselling in shady sites, so they are forcing you to use either an actual PS4 or the PSN mobile app to lock you into an automatic redemption process.

Well, I can re-boot my PS4 if need be so at least I have a solution, but for people who don't that's a bit of a kick in the nuts.

;) sorry about borrowing your pic.

Oh no, thank YOU! This means that my plan of saving it for future DLC is still a plan.

I mostly use my US account for everything but for the sake of Injustice 2, I went with the UK account so having this will be great for getting future DLC.

invisibleB

Neo Member
Oh no, thank YOU! This means that my plan of saving it for future DLC is still a plan.

I mostly use my US account for everything but for the sake of Injustice 2, I went with the UK account so having this will be great for getting future DLC.

Nice talking of fighting games i spent my £50 on Tekken 7 preorder lol great minds :p

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Well at least we got this info out of them after asking like a million times lol

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/850352640479420416

"Once the money is in your account wallet, it will not expire ^CD"

Also about the delay

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/850303020357255170

"There is a small delay in sending March's promotion vouchers.Eligible users will receive the code via email in the next few days."

Thank god. Gonna save up for when something like nier goes on a deal

Or maybe i should buy GtA V and ultimate MvC now hmm 🤔

Koozek

and from the UK legal site:
Huh, okay. Is there a reason for that? Why not just let you spend it whenever you want?

EDIT: So, what now?

Well at least we got this info out of them after asking like a million times lol

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/850352640479420416

"Once the money is in your account wallet, it will not expire ^CD"

Also about the delay

https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK/status/850303020357255170

"There is a small delay in sending March's promotion vouchers.Eligible users will receive the code via email in the next few days."

Huh, okay. Is there a reason for that? Why not just let you spend it whenever you want?
As it turns out, I was wrong. While the writing was incredibly confusing, the amount WON'T expire once you've redeemed the code. See the twitter linked in the following post:

EDIT: Just saw your edit.

Now, we just have to wait for the codes to be sent out. I'm expecting them to be sent out by 9th April, as that's the last date they specified in the terms and conditions page.

Ateron

I've been waiting for my code but only now I realized I might have fucked up.

I bought the battlefield 1 premium+deluxe edition items, for 49,99€ and only realized now that it's not exactly 50,now is it?

I'm beyond pissed that I'm getting screwed by one cent. Anyone knows if it still counts or am I screwed? Thanks

I've been waiting for my code but only now I realized I might have fucked up.

I bought the battlefield 1 premium+deluxe edition items, for 49,99€ and only realized now that it's not exactly 50,now is it?

I'm beyond pissed that I'm getting screwed by one cent. Anyone knows if it still counts or am I screwed? Thanks

Well some people have gotten them for spending £49.99 so you may well get it. Not sure that Sony would be that petty given most of their games are £49.99

Ateron

Well some people have gotten them for spending £49.99 so you may well get it. Not sure that Sony would be that petty given most of their games are £49.99

Thank you. I will wait and see if I get it, but it's good to know that more people got it by spending 49,99. They're not exactly wrong, as it's not 50,but like you said, most games' are rounded down to 99cents and that can screw people over, which Sucks. Will wait and see. Thanks mate!

Floody

UK here only received the email, no code either. Hopefully they send it before the sale ends might pick something up if they do.

Top Bottom