• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschalter

I am convinced that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the cause of Sweden's failure. No team can benefit from having a player who's extremely overrated and 10 times more famous than everyone else.

he's also ten times better than the other players. he's quite unselfish and willing to create at the club level (on the pitch), but it's hard when he's playing with guys who aren't even close to being on the same level.

he's also ten times better than the other players. he's quite unselfish and willing to create at the club level (on the pitch), but it's hard when he's playing with guys who aren't even close to being on the same level.
I wish he was more selfish. His shot is amazing, I wish he'd use it more!

pringles

The difference is that Portugal has other good players. Sweden has mediocre players in most positions.

I'm pretty sure Zlatan is over the hill though. He's been really slow these last two games, and doesn't seem to want to even try and do something. Previous years he's been at least passing and dribbling, even if it hasn't always resulted in anything, and he has saved Sweden quite a number of times before. Now he's just standing still with the ball and doing nothing.
Zlatan's been our only good player these 2 games. Hard to blame him for everyone else underperforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom