• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UEFA Women’s EURO 2017 [OT] The Netherlands 16 July – 6 August

Peru

First time England's behind in this ch ship. . . Good for the match hopefully. Let's see what they're made of. More flair in the Dutch team

Peru

DGVBTv4UIAAMNT9.jpg

tomtom94

Sucks to have your #1 gk out

Yeah, I think those two forced changes had a big impact on the England team.

Netherlands took their chances excellently and marked Taylor and Kirby out of most of the game. Should be a good final.

Peru

Damn.

Happy to see a home team rise to the occasion with entertaining football, though. Huge stars for the years to come on this team.. Jackie Groenen.. Martens..

Ceres

Banned
Been watching as many games as possible in the US. Usually leave a game to watch when I get home after avoiding social media. About to put England-Netherlands on (only scrolled first page here)

Denmark and the Netherlands are the best teams. Totally deserved that they're in the finals. Both have grown so much since the tournament started.

Peru

Superb finish from Harder. This shit's going off. I would repost all the gifs on twitter but they're not actually linkable gifs so..

Kensuke

NL is gifting it with that bad penalty and poor offside trap/defending. Hope they pull through, but Den looks stronger.

NL is gifting it with that bad penalty and poor offside trap/defending. Hope they pull through, but Den looks stronger.

Denmark defense was close to give away 2 free goals as well failing pretty bad. Lots of nerves in this games. Gonna be intense match first half 4 goals already, pretty damn entertaining.

Well, most entertaining half of the tournament so far. Unusual for a final.

True. So used to no goals or draw with penalties while either team is too scared to take risks from fear of losing with all eyes on them.

Party is hard in Copenhagen. Great turnout in audience :)

roytheone

Just realized this final is between 2 countries where the men's team didn't qualify for the European championship last year. So it is the final of the countries where the women need to do all the work ;)

Kensuke

She didn't see the ball until it was too late I think.

Doesn't matter, as a keeper you watch that corner. The other corner is being protected by the wall of players. If Spitse curls it over the wall in the corner then you applaud because that's much much harder. Definitely a mistake.

Top Bottom