• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European Nintendo Direct for 3DS on Thursday 7pm BST

18-Volt

Unnecessary. Probably they will just announce Paper Mario for November and nothing else. I'm sure we won't see stuff like Code of Princess of Virtue's Last Reward. Just Layton and Paper Mario for the rest of the year. 2 games. Yes, just two.

Unnecessary. Probably they will just announce Paper Mario for November and nothing else. I'm sure we won't see stuff like Code of Princess of Virtue's Last Reward. Just Layton and Paper Mario for the rest of the year. 2 games. Yes, just two.

Virtues Last Reward comes November.

Nosgoroth

Whoa, this is unexpected.

iDRK6mpcgunv0.gif

Bit too early for a ND, though

I thought hotlinks were bannable.

LayLa

i'd be happy with just some localization announcements/dates, so many good Japanese games lost in limbo at the moment

DrWong

I'm expecting a Pokemon (release date is October 12) focus, moar Layton (release date is October 26), some release dates for announced games and at least 2 new big/mid-big announcements (one for retail and another one for the eshop > my bet is on Sakura Samurai and/or Denpa Ningen).

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Excite!!!!!!!

Hopefully, we'll find out when Paper Mario is released.
It had better be this year

Chopper

Nice. It's on a Thursday, so potential eShop game launching at the same time? Like Dillon's Rolling Western? Maybe some Denpa action?! Or Calciobit?

Otherwise, would like to see some firm release dates for the big three. And an announcement or two? Nah, won't get my hopes up.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Nice. It's on a Thursday, so potential eShop game launching at the same time? Like Dillon's Rolling Western? Maybe some Denpa action?! Or Calciobit?

Otherwise, would like to see some firm release dates for the big three. And an announcement or two? Nah, won't get my hopes up.

Yep. Also, perhaps significantly, the eShop is down for maintenance the day before.

Really hoping for a US ND as well. Things have been very quiet on the 3DS side here.

Seriously. We need some announcements for the West in general and more NA eshop announcements.....

Please, the HVS guy on Gamefaqs saying there will be new entry by the end of the year already has me hyped. Just give me the Conduit 3D announcement...

Hopefully we'll be getting some type of update as well.

Anustart

EU Still doesn't have Dillon?

gerudoman

Honestly I don't expect Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing to be brought forward, but it would be nice to have specific dates, hopefully they won't come out after March.

I think I'd satisfied with only a bunch of eShop games like Cave Story+, Denpa Men or Harmo Knight, specially if they're available just at the end of the event. At some point they also have to give information about accounts or the Miiverse stuff, but I guess they will leave that until the WiiU release.

EU Still doesn't have Dillon?

It was released months ago...

Top Bottom