• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2013: SF4 MVC3 TTT2 MK9 SFxT KOF P4A Player's Choice

Wait...... isn't that MLP fighting game fan made and unlicensed? Wouldn't Mr Wizard and co potentially run into trouble with the law by having it in the lineup?

sleepykyo

Sorry. First time I heard it so I thought I'd post it.

For what? Technically SFxT 2013 isn't the same.

Wait...... isn't that MLP fighting game fan made and unlicensed? Wouldn't Mr Wizard and co potentially run into trouble with the law by having it in the lineup?

I guess they could always e-mail the various license holders ahead of time. Not to mention whether they really want to cancel the breast cancer donation.

Deps

Damn so many games I want to enter. Definitely entering TTT2, SF4, P4A. Maybe entering KOF, UMVC3, SFxT. RIP

sephi22

What are you talking about? This avatar was the chosen one and it was agreed upon. Plus I have admitted defeat and am wearing something that offends me for a month.
1. This avatar was hilarious at the time, but I was under the impression I could pick this or any other when I win.
2. If you admit defeat, shouldn't I be notified first before you switch avatars?
3. I get the feeling this doesn't really offend you anymore.

My apologies if I don't get how abatar bets work. This was my first one. I don't feel like I won.

Dahbomb

This offends me the most.... trust me.

Plus these days I am especially salty about DmC since it's launching next week. At EVO this avatar would've lost all meaning, DmC would've been done and dusted.

If you want me to wear something else I will gladly wear it.

USD

I slept through WSRK... (´・ω・`) I knew the Road to EVO was gonna see some changes, but there's no nearby tournament for the US Northeast... that's odd.

sephi22

Eh. Whatever. I guess I was enjoying the taunting too much. Logging into the thread and seeing the avatar already is kind of anto-climactic. Especially because you've 180'ed on the game and the avatar is topical around this time

Dahbomb

I haven't really 180'd on the game. Like I don't think it's a bad game overall but I think it pales in comparison to previous DMC games in terms of the game play. I am also not a fan of the artstyle.

Speaking of which can you get your hands on the game early?

KingofSarus was repping MLP the entire time at EVO last year during KOF. If only we had known. There's a community thread, man! You should post there!

Chen just said that he think SfxT 2013 will be the CvS2 of the new generation.

After learning that gootecks and Mike Ross were paid fucking handsomely to pimp SFxT last year, and after all the "Capcom is not paying me when I say SFxT is the greatest fighter Capcom has made yet" talk of people who then proceeded to collect checks from Capcom for saying it, I remain evermore skeptical.

SFxT is the last time I fall for that type of hype.

Lmao!

Wait there are fans of that Pony show on GAF? Isn't that a little girls show? Didn't know little girls ppsted on GAF.
130370200481.png

vergil_pony_complete_by_shadowpredator100-d50m8d1.jpg

This could be fun...

Dahbomb

Wtf...

* Reads thread *

My mind is blown. So do Gaffers like watch the show with their kids or something?

WTF @ Pony Vergil. Kill it with fire plz!

Dahbomb

I am reading the thread and it says that the characters are very relatable even to grown ups.

How can a grown up adult relate to a pony? Especially those living in a magical kingdom. Is there "real talk" among these ponies?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I am reading the thread and it says that the characters are very relatable even to grown ups.

How can a grown up adults relate to a pony? Especially those living in a magical kingdom. Is there "real talk" among these ponies?

Don't try and make sense of it.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac

How can a grown up adult relate to a pony? Especially those living in a magical kingdom. Is there "real talk" among these ponies?

I tried to warn you man.

lol I'm having flashbacks of the weird guy playing McDonalds MLP toys as I'm reading this page.
Anyway, Player's Choice seems like a pretty cool idea, hope a fun game gets picked.

El Sloth

Banned

Why not go and ask the Bronies themselves? Who better to answer than them.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

It's like a slice of life show but with ponies. I've only seen the first season of it but it has lot's of little nice animation quirks and is pretty much a quality cartoon despite the characters being ponies.

It's pretty much about a shut in mage pony learning life leasons.

Nyoro SF

I'm lolling pretty hard at "pony real talk"

Top Bottom