• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-Power Ranger Ricardo Medina, Jr. (Wild Force Red Ranger) arrested for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corgi

Banned
so pretty much this (actor played this bad guy in Samurai)

qmcuib.gif

After having JDF on Facebook for a while, I can't help but feel that he IS a colossal douche and somewhat of an idiot. I hope Richard makes out okay, don't understand why he still has a roommate.... but....

Effect

This does sound like self-defense. Sorry for the families of all involved. Of course JDF would be a jerk and respond like that. A guy is dead, another arrested for what seems like defending himself and his girlfriend and all he gives a damn about is making power rangers look bad!?!? -_-

Malikov

Banned
tbf the rest of the wild force cast never liked him and thought he was an arrogant weirdo.

still this is crazy and incredibly excessive

clem84

Gold Member
It does sound like self-defense. Still, it's going to make Wild Force or Samurai reunions awkward.

Jason David Frank chimes in, being his douchebag self.

Take off the goggles people, JDF is a mega-douche.

WTF is this real? What a complete asshole.

Trojan X

Banned
Back in the 80 and 90s, they would say that he should have known better because he is a martial artist (i.e. could have done something else that wouldn't have resulted in death) though kids would have joked about him having a "license to kill". Who knows what would happen now... Unless he is an idiot, something completely messed up must have happened to have him resort to using a sword. Need to wait for the facts to come out I guess, and providing she doesn't lie, the girlfriend hold the answers.

Ishida

Banned
It does sound like self-defense. Still, it's going to make Wild Force or Samurai reunions awkward.

Jason David Frank chimes in, being his douchebag self.

Take off the goggles people, JDF is a mega-douche.

It was really bad to discover that several years ago. I've always been a massive Jason (Red Ranger) fanboy, but I really liked Tommy, too.

Then I discovered that he has always been a massive asshole. Part of my childhood died right there.

sensui-tomo

just thought i'd post this
"ATTN: To all the people who are saying " Bad for the Brand" has NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY!!! I said bad for the brand meaning KIDS..... One ranger Falls we all do.. Ive worked to hard to be a ranger and be a Positive role model!! Its NOT bout me it about being a super Hero.. Im sorry Self defense?? If i had to protect me self it would of been a fist NOT a sword.. Unless the guy had a Gun or a weapon.. I can't say what happen but i will say this... GROW up and get off my page... Just not gonna sit back and waste my time with Key board warriors!!!
-JDF-"

key board warriors... is that a spinoff of the SJW word or is it a new dynasty warriors game I havent played yet?

Corgi

Banned
I have no clue how any outcome for this would have helped the brand when a lunatic breaks down your door and your girlfriend is with you, somebody is gonna end up hurt or dead or w/e.

Nothing pretty.

hitsugi

JDF mad that pink ranger still has by far the best career of the franchise.

Also shut up JDF who the hell has a 1-0 record?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
"ATTN: To all the people who are saying " Bad for the Brand" has NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY!!! I said bad for the brand meaning KIDS..... One ranger Falls we all do.. Ive worked to hard to be a ranger and be a Positive role model!! Its NOT bout me it about being a super Hero.. Im sorry Self defense?? If i had to protect me self it would of been a fist NOT a sword.. Unless the guy had a Gun or a weapon.. I can't say what happen but i will say this... GROW up and get off my page... Just not gonna sit back and waste my time with Key board warriors!!!
-JDF-"

key board warriors... is that a spinoff of the SJW word or is it a new dynasty warriors game I havent played yet?

such a fucking ass. keep digging that hole

People were laying into him for that "Bad for the franchise" bullshit but there seems be far more people patting him on the back for his most recent post. Fuck that dude.

Effect

It's all going to depend on what the girlfriend says in the end I think. She's the only witness. The fact that he didn't run but instead called 911 himself, baring any crazy, could very well point more toward self-defense. Of course it will be asked why they went to the room instead of just leaving the apartment.

-JDF-"

Wow...just...how do you even-fucking hypocritical asshole.

PsychBat!

Banned
-JDF-"

lol, okay guys it's time we grow up.

/s

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

I would happily play a Dynasty Warriors in the style of Typing of The Dead. Type XXXXXXXXX to kill grunt.

Slayven

-JDF-"

Dude needs to grow up

boiled goose

good with gravy
Puts in perspective how crazy it was that Zimmerman was not initially arrested.

Hopefully justice is served, self defense or intentioNAL, let's hope the facts come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom