• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2013 being revealed tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watevaman

May have to look into this for the classics. F1CE remains one of my favorite racing games period in no small part due to that unlockable classics.

With the price differentials, it's seems like the Classics Edition could be both editions. 2013 is cheaper, and PC 2013 is really cheap.

No_Style

I keep hearing nothing but praise for F1 2012 from a friend of mine. He plays it on the PC w/ a wheel and races in an online league. Reading some of the hate here is perplexing.

They have one more chance to show me that they can make a good F1 game, but after changing how tires wear down in 2012 that alone put me off buying that version, I was fine playing 2011 still.

I worry that this version will be tailored towards a more casual racing, again.

I keep hearing nothing but praise for F1 2012 from a friend of mine. He plays it on the PC w/ a wheel and races in an online league. Reading some of the hate here is perplexing.
I would say if you make the effort with most PC racing games by joining a league, you will have fun. But most people don't do this and demand instant gratification. Offline, this means they complain about bad AI/career modes. Online, they jump into the busiest public server and complain about the wreckfest that ensues.

Jezbollah

So it looks like CM are following the EA path (especially with Madden) - adding gimmicks to their yearly releases rather than fix the inherent gameplay issues..

Bet we wont see 60fps. Something Forza did years ago.

Hyped for retro tracks. Imola please?

Translation:
Includes new, never seen before classic content

So does that mean the beast below isn't included seeing as we've already seen it in the official F1 game?

vlcsnap-2013-07-14-15saqsi.jpg

And only the 80's and 90's? Codesmasters can't do anything right.

Certinty

Only current-gen.

Watching some videos and reading some info and I think i'll pass on this. I bought their last 3 F1 games at launch but with next-gen only a few months after the release date of this, I'm not going to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom