• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook election meltdowns and tasty, salty tears |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i almost forgot about the meltdowns, hell people go crazy, racist and nuts when their favorite artists don't win an award or during the oscars. lol this is gonna get nuts and i got my popcorn ready

407706_10151184935627740_859445193_n.jpg

Also: It is so easy to tell now which man deserves to be president in 2013. Hint, it is not the "Liar of Benghazi"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rjozh5i1YU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
My Twitter feed will be filled with interest tomorrow, not sure how much in the way of Republican meltdownage I will see though.

legacyzero

Banned
Gaf will blow like a super-nova if Obama loses.

Dont have to worry about that though, right?.........RIGHT...??

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If Romney loses it won't be as big of a deal because he was expected to lose.

If Obama loses it will go down as one of the lulworthy moments in human history because of how much faith reddit/PoliGAF/MSNBC etc. have invested in him and his cult of personality, as a politician and person.

At this point it's 60/40 favored to Obama, IMO. But Romney is right there which is shocking at this point.

Gaf will blow like a super-nova if Obama loses.

Dont have to worry about that though, right?.........RIGHT...??
I was just thinking that. Same goes for my Facebook. It seems GAF is mostly liberal and the same goes for my Facebook friends. Only a very small percentage of friends I have are Republicans or Libertarians/other. If Obama wins, there won't be anything close to a meltdown on the Internet, at least for the places I frequent.

If Romney wins, the fan will definitely hit the shit around proportions of Mass Effect 3's endings.

Piecake

The schadenfreude is strong on GAF

It's amazing how spiteful people are about politics

I just think that it will be enjoyable to watch their delusions to completely crumble and for them to start making all sorts of BS excuses.

I'm fairly positive that most people here would expect an Obama loss if the aggregate polling numbers pointed to an Obama loss. That doesnt seem to be the case with a number of conservatives out there. They ignore that data and come up with a bunch of silly reasons as to why thats wrong to maintain their warped view on reality. Its disturbing.

LuchaShaq

Banned
My personal melt down will be taking the standing job offer in the UK when I graduate over the one in the US.

A bit on the fence but I have no intention of living under a theocracy.

This indeed looks like it's going to be the equivalent of Mass Effect 3's ending for Republicans. In fact, I have just witnessed the old man turn off TV in disappoint. LOL.

republicans should of taken the senate but thats what happens when you elect two far right republicans - analyst on FOX news

jaxword

Paula Bolyard @pbolyard

I'm an OH poll worker & watched a voting machine change votes from Rep to Dem today, from Romney to Obama & others. This is not good.
________

Lmfao at republicans claiming voting fraud committed by dems.

https://twitter.com/GOP_Tears/republican-tears

Laura Ingraham ‏@IngrahamAngle

GLASS HALF-FULL: Think of all the local and foreign economies that will benefit from Michelle's second term vacations.

bDtfN.png

Best status I've seen so far:

"Well the way I see it I have 2 options....quit school and live the way Obama is promoting or keep my dignity and pride and move to another country where the president/leader isn't an idiot"

Best one so far on my feed:

Disappointed to have to spend the next 4 years under a fiscally irresponsible leader who enables the lazy and has no regard for life and the religious majority of this nation. While he may not believe, I still do, we are one nation under God, and at this point, God is our only hope.

Miyahon

I love this

"Looks like I can order my Obama phone, go get some welfare, quit my job and get some free boose and newports with my food stamps."

"Is there a class that will show my son where/how to sign up for all of the welfare he is gonna need when he graduates from college, because he can not get a job because of Obama Care."

"Well...crap."

"Well, that's the game... Time to pray for this country. Best of luck to President Obama for reuniting the >40,000,000 people that voted against him."

My Facebook news feed, it's beautiful. Mwuahaha.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
You better believe I'll be the first one to tell you "I told you so" when some shit goes down.

Mark my words, this man is here to destroy our country. The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. Well, here we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom