• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
beer2rxpuo.jpg

Weekend beer festival.

Arjen

Sorry for the crappy quality.
img-20141015-wa0003lmokf.jpg

Couple weeks age when it was still sunny, hangover sunday. (on the left in grey shirt)

Necrovex

First pic I've taken since my RPLND surgery almost 4 weeks ago. Lost quite a bit of weight, almost 17 pounds, but feeling so much better.

Your room is lacking some necessary Miku gear. I'll fix that for you. ;-D

And I'll repost the latest picture of me. I expect to have tons more come next year when I live in a developing nation:

1011284_330063213833403_3398508285000332042_n_zps66d8e07e.jpg

A personal favorite:

10458945_272146026291789_1743692049579925472_o_zps4bfe57a9.jpg

Your room is lacking some necessary Miku gear. I'll fix that for you. ;-D

I don't need any Miku gear, haha!

I unfortunately haven't made any close friends yet. But there are some people on here I feel indebted to. People that I talk to daily on here. I only recently started talking to people on Xbox Live and PSN. I hope that someday, I can actually make friends with these people IRL (hopefully with some meet ups or cons).

Also *hugs* thanks for the kind words.

I've made a lot of IRL friends through GAF, some that live in the same state as me and out of state. My best friend is also a Gaffer and truly someone that has forever changed me for the better. There are some really amazing people here. : D

Mononoke

Banned
I don't need any Miku gear, haha!

I've made a lot of IRL friends through GAF, some that live in the same state as me and out of state. My best friend is also a Gaffer and truly someone that has forever changed me for the better. There are some really amazing people here. : D

I am totally envious, sounds amazing :) Maybe someday. Trying to see if I can get a GAF friend into this recording studio in LA I'm doing work at. So it would be the first time meeting up with someone. But I haven't met anyone on here who lives really close. Maybe I should go to some conventions or meet ups in the future.

Took a selfie a month ago to show a friend my younger brother's sweater I planned on stealing before he found out and stole it back. I'll save you all from seeing a recent one with this failure beard I'm growing this month.
ibmF0OTzHBRAdM.jpg

GAF pretty much saved me from my cancer. I had no family, and no support. Was ready to throw in the towel several times. If it wasn't for people on here supporting me, I wouldn't have gotten through the day. Sometimes just reading other peoples posts, brought me enough joy that I could hold on to that, and get out of bed. And then actual people on here came together and supported me (even off board). So I totally get what you mean about forums coming together and doing GOOD. I experienced it.

I think that is why I'm more open to sharing info on here. Hopefully I can do E3 or something else in the future since i'm in LA. Anyways, I'll probably share some pics soon. Just need to get some courage. I kind of hate how I look because of the cancer. sigh.
Man, I just want to hug you but we're like 8700 km away.

So all I can extend is this virtual hug and wish for the best of times. E3 should be fun, I'd go if I was there.
ipYrdxKAba4PC.jpg

AudioNoir

Banned
BbbMcTp.jpg

... let's try this in the right thread this time.

Poor quality pic from a poor quality phone (a couple months ago). Bless my new iPhone 5S :')

Anyway. Huzzah!

That literally looks like your dick is right there.

Is that your penis sticking out?

Lmao looks that way doesn't it? I honestly never noticed that.

It isn't tho.

Nobody asked for this.

Nobody didn't not ask for it, either.

But I'll delete it if it's that offensive or disturbing or douchy. Although I am pretty douchy.

Now it's up to the people who quoted me to delete it too. Or not. I'm good either way.

Top Bottom