• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

mahvs09.jpg

work

lxyz1lE.jpg

home

edit: shit, it looks like my top picture is checking my avatar out. Avatar is breakfast.

Hipster hat.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lmao looks that way doesn't it? I honestly never noticed that.

It isn't tho.

Nobody didn't not ask for it, either.

But I'll delete it if it's that offensive or disturbing or douchy. Although I am pretty douchy.

Now it's up to the people who quoted me to delete it too. Or not. I'm good either way.

PM uncensored pics XOXO

Salsa

5000 feet up in Merida

JJ0kezu.jpg

swimming in Mochima (tide was high and we helped clean up some of the small trash seen there, no biggie but a shame)

QfgWpUt.jpg

both places in Venezuela jic. completely different landscapes and climates just a few hours away from each other, pretty nuts. awesome trip

also that dog just followed us up

same mountains with the GF (what happened to the GF thread?):

10802414_1509238299344674_1201378825_n.jpg

Dice//

Banned
5000 feet up in Merida

Yeah she's pretty. I can see why you'd wonder where the thread is gone.

because I can't not do stupid shit to pictures of myself

Yeah that's me most of the time too... I hate serious photos and can't really do them. x)

My Brother and I. Maybe thanks to him that I picked up a controller to begin with.

HGStormy

Banned

Yeah that's me most of the time too... I hate serious photos and can't really do them. x)

My Brother and I. Maybe thanks to him that I picked up a controller to begin with.

Awh. This is adorable. I miss having people to play videogames with.

MDBaP9Z.jpg

uu16vsK.jpg

This is awesome, like would fit a documentary! I don't have a pic of me and my sister at such a young age playing like that, but we're way bigger gamer siblings now. I was so cruel by making her play Wolfenstein The New Order on the hardest difficulty, but she was actually really good for someone who doesn't play many FPSs. She's already good at action games like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta and racing games.

5000 feet up in Merida

JJ0kezu.jpg

swimming in Mochima (tide was high and we helped clean up some of the small trash seen there, no biggie but a shame)

QfgWpUt.jpg

both places in Venezuela jic. completely different landscapes and climates just a few hours away from each other, pretty nuts. awesome trip

also that dog just followed us up

I keep forgetting I follow you on Instagram.

I have a presentation for my entrepreneurial class today.

r5Zio4o.jpg

I picked these shirts because the color scheme I created for my pitch is mainly dark grey with a splash of a few different colors, varying per slide.

Zemm

My favourite pic in here by far, so good.

Auctopus

That looks like a good running area. What was your distance / time?

Yeah, I live by quite a large forest. Lot's of oxygen. About 5:50/KM (5k run) atm. I used to be 400m sprinter and slowly conditioning myself now to run longer distances. But I'm making progress!

Bradach

Yeah, I live by quite a large forest. Lot's of oxygen. About 5:50/KM (5k run) atm. I used to be 400m sprinter and slowly conditioning myself now to run longer distances. But I'm making progress!

Nice one. I'm going to get out running again soon, been so busy lately.

BTW i'd recommend a great podcast for long runs

http://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-series/

Even if you're not that interested in history he makes it very entertaining. I've ran hundreds of km listening to this fella!

Top Bottom