• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
iQb2Lsq.jpg

¹ In the beginning was the RealPic, and the RealPic was with GAF, and the RealPic was GAF. ² They were with GAF in the beginning. ³ Through them all things were made; without them nothing was made that has been made. ⁴ In them was life, and that life was the light of all Off-Topic Forum. ⁵ The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

⁶ There was a man sent from RealPic whose name was Tence. ⁷ He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might become fake. ⁸ He himself was not the light; he came only as a artist of the fake.

⁹ The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. ¹⁰ They were in the world, and though the world was made through them, the world did not recognize them. ¹¹ They came to Off Topic, but Off Topic did not receive them. ¹² Yet to Off Topic Community, to those who believed in their fakeness, they gave the right to become fakers on GAF— ¹³ fakers born not of RealPic descent, nor of random decision or a Tinder swipe, but born of GAF.

¹⁴ The RealPic became FakePic and made its dwelling among us. We have seen its glory, the glory of the one and only WhereAreMahDragonz, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

¹⁵ (Tence testified concerning her. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘She who comes after me has surpassed me because she was before me.’”) ¹⁶ Out of her fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. ¹⁷ For the law was given through Funky Papa and ThoseDeafMutes; grace and truth came through WhereAreMahDragonz. ¹⁸ No one has ever seen GAF, but the one and only WhereAreMahDragonz, who is herself GAF and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made it known.

MVwk5dv.png

FAQ
Q: How thirsty do I have to be to post here?
A: this thirsty
anigif_original-grid-image-4433-1382574957-3.gif

Q: Is the OP blasphemy and am I going to hell for reading it?
A:
tumblr_mujaw2a8nz1r70le6o2_500.gif

Q: Isn't Emily the one who makes these threads?
A:
tumblr_mz4gg08J4U1rmnn8po1_400.gif

Q: Wait, for real? I thought you were just the hand of the queen, not the queen herself.
A: this is a coup
200.gif

Q: I used to think you were a nice person.
A:
madison-montgumery-emma-roberts-ahs-coven.gif

Q: Seriously though, I don't like the OP. I'd like it if you changed X
A:
kpJqIIQ.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i cannot handle the op

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my, I made it into an OP. What a day.

Also hello.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Also also I REALLY need to watch that Scream thing. Those gifs.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
wait is emma roberts basically the same character in two different shows

I just realized that the community is now officially ruled by lesbians.

I'm already feeling oppressed.

Us straight white males yet again the most oppressed and marginalised minority.

EatChildren

Kind of, but in Coven she doesn't have any loyalty nor kindness period and she's also a witch, plus her past is darker. But the rich, megalomaniacal diva shtick is otherwise the same.

rich, megalamaniacal diva shtick gothic witch babe

ahs-covenp5k9m.jpg

this is too much roberts

Jobbs

Banned
Edit your quotes. I edited out the "ehh" because it sounded too mean.

And who the darn do you think I'm talking about you Australian jepolee?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Try weighing your scale on another scale to see if your scale is getting lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom