• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT| Atom Bomb Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, the
Silver Shroud
quest was the most engaging "story" content the game has had to offer so far. I don't imagine anything will top it.

How do you start this quest ? I found the apparel, can't ditch it since it's quest related, but I don't have the quest yet.

EDIT :

And shameless self-quote for the new page :

How do I progress in the Brotherhood of steel story ? Do I need to enter
the Institute
first ?

Alucrid

Banned
prepare to die wasteland assholes

fallout4_201511191444pqjou.jpg
fallout4_2015111914452gjxn.jpg

How do I progress in the Brotherhood of steel story ? Do I need to enter
the Institute
first ?

Yep, once the factions know that you've been there more quests start to open up. That's where I am now and so far I haven't been "locked in" to anyone yet, despite some of them working against each other's goals.

Yep, once the factions know that you've been there more quests start to open up. That's where I am now and so far I haven't been "locked in" to anyone yet, despite some of them working against each other's goals.

OK thanks !

Can I do Militia's old guns quest ? Or will it lock out Brotherhood / Railroad quest line ?

lt519

OK thanks !

Can I do Militia's old guns quest ? Or will it lock out Brotherhood / Railroad quest line ?

You're fine, you'll be explicitly told that you are about to break ties with someone and/or it'll be painfully obvious that you are about to do so. You can co-exist with multiple factions basically up until the last few missions.

hydruxo

The
USS Constitution
quest gotta be the biggest troll I've ever witnessed. All my hard work for.....this? THIS?

I've been trolled by a game. GG

I expected so much more from the final outcome lmao

I honestly laughed my ass off when
they landed on top of the tower. I was expecting them to go in the ocean lol.
It was a fun little quest.
The Broadsider is kind of bad but it's a cool novelty weapon.

BadHand

Oh god, I just figured out what the bell does in settlements. Makes assigning tasks so much easier... it also helps tracking down missing companions.

jrcbandit

Whoa, wait what? So if I find like T-45 Power Armor and ignore it then reach level 26+ it'll change into X-01 ??

Sort of. There are a few locations (I know of at least 2) around the world that have a chance of spawning X-01 armor once you are 28+. The graphics might be semi-bugged in that from a distance the armor looks like T-45 or T-60 armor, but once you go over to loot it, it is actually X-01 armor. I dunno when the game determines the spawn, but I wouldn't save too close by. If it isn't there, you can re-load the game and try again.

One location is in the Abandoned shack in Glowing Waste, another is Court 35.

I think the minimum level is 28, but the chances are definitely better once you are 30+. I didn't go looking until I was in my 40s. One guy confirmed finding X-01 at level 37.

N° 2048

More patches! WOH!

Beautiful news.

prepare to die wasteland assholes

Wow wow wow. That's looks amazing.

Sort of. There are a few locations (I know of at least 2) around the world that have a chance of spawning X-01 armor once you are 28+. The graphics might be semi-bugged in that from a distance the armor looks like T-45 or T-60 armor, but once you go over to loot it, it is actually X-01 armor. I dunno when the game determines the spawn, but I wouldn't save too close by. If it isn't there, you can re-load the game and try again.

One location is in the Abandoned shack in Glowing Waste, another is Court 35.

I think the minimum level is 28, but the chances are definitely better once you are 30+. I didn't go looking until I was in my 40s.

Thanks! Will probably do the same.

Oh god, I just figured out what the bell does in settlements. Makes assigning tasks so much easier... it also helps tracking down missing companions.

Yep, ring bell. Wait an hour. Ring again right away. Wait another hour. They should all be there. My bell is right beside a chair.

Finished the main story, and explored most the world. Have all but two trophies. Overall it was great. Definitely some things they could have and should have done better, but I can't complain to much. The story kind of falls apart, but it's still good by Bethesda standards. I'm definitely looking forward to DLCs and whatever little updates they might throw in.

Huh, I just reached level 50 and the Achievement didn't unlock for me. That's weird.

Maybe because my game is 'offline', because it can't sync my saves? But even then, I'm still connected to Xbox Live, I see no reason why it shouldn't unlock.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just played like 4 more hours after finishing it. Cant stop

its time guys... its time.

its time...for console command added amterials. no more fucks given

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
A few days after this launched I remember reading about a console code that increased the amount of leeway you had to place items that would allow them to clip thru natural terrain more. Does anybody know what code that was? I tried 'tcl' to just turn clipping off but items still seem to obey the laws of clipping, even if my character doesn't.

Enco

Downloaded the conversation mod and it's much better now.

Forget dumbing down conversation and being surprised at the outcome. This feels much more natural and I might even end up choosing something that I normally wouldn't. It was easy to install too.

BadHand

I sent my Professor Goodfeels to the Hestors Consumer Robotics for servicing via the terminal. Are you sure he isn't just waiting in this area?

bobawesome

How do you start this quest ? I found the apparel, can't ditch it since it's quest related, but I don't have the quest yet.

EDIT :

And shameless self-quote for the new page :

You have to go to Goodneighbor and enter
The Memory Lounge. There's a room with a ghoul sitting by a radio. Talk to him to start the quest.
I had the clothes for 40 or 50 hours before figuring this out myself haha.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Not mine, posted somewhere else, but lol.

lolwhut

just realised my timing on finishing it and pretty much having done all I could find was perfect as I can binge Jessica Jones tomorow woot.

then Saturday I can have a go at building, I already tried some console command material adding and it works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom