• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT| Atom Bomb Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citadel

Are we naming the new thread now? If so, my suggestion is: Fallout 4 |OT2| 200 Years Later...

Also my base at Sanctuary is getting crazy. 4 level treehouse of doom, with branching wings and halls. I think I've spent more time on it than I have doing quests.... I really need to do some quests...

Zukuu

Banned
Why not make it
Fallout 4 |OT 2|00 Years in the future!

Do I really need to assign a person to every thing I plant? Or is there some quicker way around this?
1 person will automatically take care of "6 food/defense" when you assign it. Doesn't even need to be next to each other. So just plant whatever and assign as many foodx6 you need to any free plant.

Fallout 4 |OT2| It's a dogs world now
Hehe
12238328_459337177606374_524384322412921355_o.jpg

lt519

Where is a good place to find some miscellaneous questd? I did everything in diamond city and I think goodneighbor and am like 9 short of the trophy.

MG310

Hit some of that lovely Fallout jank I was expecting...fortunately it doesn't appear that it is keeping me from anything useful.

An elevator platform detached from the bolts/wires. So the 4 bolts come down when I push the button but not the part I can actually stand on.

Other than that it's just been a lot of the subtitles not progressing past the first part of a conversation.

lt519

Did you do the
USS constitution quest
yet? That one was pretty good.

Looking for miscellaneous quests not side quests. I plan on doing that one too level up for fun later, just trying to bang out some of these small odd ones, they seemed to have disappeared

Why not make it
Fallout 4 |OT 2|00 Years in the future!

1 person will automatically take care of "6 food/defense" when you assign it. Doesn't even need to be next to each other. So just plant whatever and assign as many foodx6 you need to any free plant.

This is better than I thought but it still feels tedious, just like a lot of the base building stuff so far.

lt519

Only found one misc quest at
bunker hill
, anyone else have suggestions?

I keep running into ones that I've already completed and they don't count towards the 50

Suggestion for what sorry?

Places to find random miscellaneous quests, ones that show up specifucally in that tab.

dity

It's been so hot here that we didn't play much last night - maybe only an hour. However we did accidentally lure a Deathclaw into a raider base and it was taken out by turrets.

Scariest shit ever in
kendall
hospital. I was making my way to the bottom floor fighting raiders and noticed a giant hole in a wall, I entered it and lord and behold a
legendary deathclaw
was waiting for me.

kris.

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW was setting up a nice shack at the Starlight Drive In and hadn't saved in a while. There was a fucking proximity mine in the main building that I didn't notice. All that work gone. Sigh.

Zukuu

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW was setting up a nice shack at the Starlight Drive In and hadn't saved in a while. There was a fucking proximity mine in the main building that I didn't notice. All that work gone. Sigh.

After seeing so many mines around, I'm glad I invested into the Sneak perk and got a bunch of auxiliary traits from it. The perk itself is rather op.

I'm doing the mission where you have to find the
Institute courser
near the CIT Ruins near the middle of the city. The game randomly crashes (PC version) when I'm in this area... I used to go around it, but now it's interfering with a story mission and I'm pissed. Any fix?

Sarcasm

I am thinking about the damage perks. What about modding your weapons? Some mods may change the weapon enough to change its class right?

How do I know lol

lt519

Ooh shit apparently there is a bounty board in diamond city next to the baseball retailer and boarding a vertibird counts as a miscellaneous quest when you call it in

Zukuu

Banned
I am thinking about the damage perks. What about modding your weapons? Some mods may change the weapon enough to change its class right?

How do I know lol
Any "Automatic receiver" will make it a commando weapon. Anything else is rifle, unless it's a pistol of course. Minigun, Explosives etc should be pretty obvious.

Oh my god getting a settlement to 100 happiness suuuuuucks. I've literally sat in the settlement for four hours with 15 stores set up and it's only gone up to 88. At some point, everybody that was manning a store decided to walk into the middle of the settlement all grouped together and I had to reassign each one. What a pain in the ass.

Tier 3 clinics is what did it for me. I had 16 assorted happiness non-clinic shops, couldn't get over 95. Trashed them and build 16 clinics, then waited for a couple hours and got the 100.

DTJAAAAM

Only found one misc quest at
bunker hill
, anyone else have suggestions?

I keep running into ones that I've already completed and they don't count towards the 50

Places to find random miscellaneous quests, ones that show up specifucally in that tab.

This thread helped a lot with finding Misc quests:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...ow-many-misc-objectives-have-you-found-7.html

As a last resort, you can wait around and hope for wandering monsters to attack settlements. Defending the settlements will count as Misc quests.

Zukuu

Banned
Main quest spoiler questions:
So I've been to the institute and I still got no answer as to why they are replacing humans? What's their goal? Why send so many Synth to the overworld for no apparent reason? Why build Synth in the first place?

Any answers at some point in the game?

ramuh

Do I really need to assign a person to every thing I plant? Or is there some quicker way around this?

When you assign a settler to a plant it covers I think six (?) total food production per settler assigned to food. So if you had a row that could potentially produce 12 Total Food assign two settlers to food and you get that full production.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Main quest spoiler questions:
So I've been to the institute and I still got no answer as to why they are replacing humans? What's their goal? Why send so many Synth to the overworld for no apparent reason? Why build Synth in the first place?

Any answers at some point in the game?

Because shut up thats why.

No really.

Story takes a nose dive after you go to the institute. I know that some would argue even before but I was liking the story up to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom