• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout Shelter: Phone game from Bethesda studios where you are the Overseer, out now

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I'm not seeing anyone else posting impressions. The thread has just been full of people saying they're downloading it or whining about it not being on Android.

We are attempting to play it, not thrash it and uninstall and talk mad shit 5 minutes in.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Fair enough! I'll hold off on any more opinions until you play it more then!

You've already shared your opinion, and let us know that you uninstalled the game a few minutes after it launched. I'm not sure what else you really have to add.

I'm not seeing anyone else posting impressions. The thread has just been full of people saying they're downloading it or whining about it not being on Android.

Yeah, but you arent giving constructive criticism. Nobody here cares if you personally dont like the game. We wanna hear why.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
this is what the IAP gets you. guaranteed at least 1 "rare" item.

cddZJS8.png

Xeteh

Anyone playing this on an iPhone 4? Its working but it can chug super hard. Its making it frustrating to play.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Super fun so far! Got two women pregnant, sent their husbands off to the wastelands, and building a massive water treatment plant.

Anyone playing this on an iPhone 4? Its working but it can chug super hard. Its making it frustrating to play.
Played about 10 minutes was fun. But since its an iphone 4 it lagged super hard when i had roach infestations lol sooo uninstalled and patiently waiting for an android version

FiraB

Banned
Has some hiccups on ipad 2 but otherwise plays smooth, just hope not to get hit with multiple events at once.

Choomp

Banned
I really can't wait to get deep into this game, could become one of those addicting, play this game a lot habitual type things, it's pretty fun

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
It's fine so far. I'm not huge on phone games, but sending dwellers out to scavenge and possibly having others invade(?) is kinda neat.

RootCause

Lol I've gotten two beastly dwellers in lunchbox. Got some pope looking guy with one max stat, and Perception almost max. Two bad I screwed up with my initial building. Will have to destroy some to make it better. Haven't sent anyone out. D:

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Crap, fire in the power room. I sent in the pregnant women and they ran in with fire extinguishers, took a look, then ran out.

Megasoum

Banned
It's really well made but other than that I dunno... It's kinda boring so far. Nothing happening.

I'm at 14 dwellers and no new ones shows up at the door. I'm running low on people to run the different rooms but there's nothingi can do...

Arcayne

Pretty fun and runs smooth as butter on my Air 2. That said, its not my cup of tea. I might try to play more, but I'm not a fan of manage-sim games.

Pretty fun and runs smooth as butter on my Air 2. That said, its not my cup of tea. I might try to play more, but I'm not a fan of manage-sim games.

What they should do is let you manage your FO4 settlements on your phones. Defend from raiders and go out on missions just like this game, but give you ingame stuff.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
OK, thoughts:

I wish they let you know its good to match up the same room types together side by side horizontally from the start. Made the first few placements mighty inefficient.

I drew a level 24 dweller from a lunchbox, which I assume is good cause her card was all gold and shiny. Not sure what to do with her. Guess just give her my best equipment and send her back to the wasteland to get me some stuff?

Also, some rooms are getting all dirty. Might be soot from a fire that randomly happened. Not sure how to fix it either way.

Edit: And why are some pregnent women able to be moved around and some aren't. Can't tell if it's a bug that I moved one or a bug that I can't move the others.

Top Bottom