• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (08/31) - Persona 4 Golden (Vita, New Stuff), P4 Fighting (Arc/Atlus/Console)

Spiegel

There's a 2D Persona 4-based fighting game? developed by Arc System Works for Arcade/PS3/360

I don't know for sure. That sounds weird.

WELL SHEEYUT.

Time to buy a vita.

GET EXCITED EVERYONE!

tumblr_lqgt8d364V1qkvyy6o1_500.jpg

Seda

I should really try this series again sometime.

What's a good game to start with? I tried P3: FES and I was really put off by it.

Nice and i hope they don't sacrifice it like they did to P3P :(

After seeing the cutscenes and stuff from the ps2 version while only playing the psp version was a huge buzzkill for me.

Amir0x said:
i hope it's fully like the console version then. I would prefer non point-and-click version
This times one million. That was my only complaint about P3P. I'd especially miss the cut scenes in P4.

Seda said:
I should really try this series again sometime.

What's a good game to start with? I tried P3: FES and I was really put off by it.

I think the consensus is that if you want to play both start with P3:Fes, but P4 is better.

klee123 said:
AWESOME NEWS!

People expected it to be on 3DS actually.

I'm excited too, but.....
That's just funny, on 3DS lol. When all the other remakes have been on PSP, and the main games on Sony platforms in general?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Spiegel said:
There's a 2D Persona 4-based fighting game? developed by Arc System Works for Arcade/PS3/360

Wat, indeed.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Well. I hope I'll be able to afford a Vita at the time of release.

Also, nice Xillia scores. A little surprised, but I'm glad I'm getting it.

Spiegel said:

MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

FIGHTING GAME CHIE MAY BE A REALITY

*faints*

Given me a reason to buy a Vita.

Kinda, sorta disappointed, though. I really didn't want to buy one. I'll see how much content they've actually added.

Emitan

Persona 4 on Vita? OMG. Maybe I'll play it for more than 6 hours this time :/

Having it on a portable will do wonders for my completion.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
To all the people begging for a Female Main Character....high five!!!

Bebpo, what is the tales score? It better be awesome.

Spiegel said:

Chie is so broken.

She can kick tanks and has god hand

AAK

Kinda wished I didnt' spoil myself by watching so many of Giant Bomb's endurance run for this game.

Cartman86

Banned
Well now i'm just gonna pick up Persona 3 Portal and this Vita version and play em on the Vita now that my PSP died. Everything worked out!

Seda

From Gematsu/Sal Romano

Presona 4 will see a re-release three years after its original launch. This time, it’s coming to PlayStation Vita.

Persona 4: The Golden is an enhanced port for Sony’s new handheld, adding new characters, movie events, animated scenes, and more. It will include 1.5 times the amount of voice-overs seen in the PS2 version. Marie, voiced by Kana Hanazawa, is one of the new characters.

Out in Japan in spring 2012, it will utilize the “communications capabilities” of PlayStation Vita.

Thanks, Sinobi

Top Bottom