• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu - 5/8

Shadow780

New Ryu ga Gotoku game in development
-Not 4, not Kenzan 2
-For PS3

So good...Soooo good...only if they localize it :(

And another crossover game?

-PXG-

Found a scan for Trinity Universe. But, I don't want to get banned. So no link.........

And no PMs either. Gotta find it yourselves.

Looks fucking awesome though. Etna in 3D!

I wish these RGG games would get published in America :(

They need English vocal tracks for SCEA to consider okaying it, right?

lupinko

_dementia said:
I wish these RGG games would get published in America :(

They need English vocal tracks for SCEA to consider okaying it, right?

Yakuza 2 was all subtitled, then again it came at the end of the PS2's lifespan when localized, but still it was subtitled.

Game have even worse sales than its predecessor which had a full dub.

schild

Trinity Universe, I assume Gust is the developer?

Because if Idea Factory is the dev, it's time to bail out.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I don't know why but I've got a hunch that the new Ryu ga Gotoku will use a female lead.

Totobeni said:
smell like a prequel to RGG1
A prequel could also work.

Nagoshi said that he wanted to make a game that had a worldwide appeal. Sega's Corporate Director also said he wanted Nagoshi to think along those lines. So, given that Nagoshi is hinting at a departure for the series, i'm thinking that it's going to have something to do with that shift in appeal.

icecream

Public Health Threat
speedpop said:
I don't know why but I've got a hunch that the new Ryu ga Gotoku will use a female lead.
You mean something like this?

j152kg.jpg

Yama

Toro = Instant Buy !!

Boku, why can't you be on the PS3 again? The backgrounds were so beautiful! :(

PSP release could be fun, as long as it isn't a part three port. I'm fine with my PS3 version.

I'm not going to even get excited about Ryu Go Gotoku. Until we hear Yakuza 3 is announced, it'll likely be another large scale production that NA won't see. Perhaps the new title and efforts will make for a push, though it is doubtful. I'm not in love with the series though Ryu Go Gotoku 3 looks like some decent fun, I'm most likely going to import this summer but would love for it to be localized or subbed.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
what`s up with the lack of ds/wii announcments lately - psp/ps3 the way to go ? looks like it....

Paracelsus

cw_sasuke said:
what`s up with the lack of ds/wii announcments lately - psp/ps3 the way to go ? looks like it....

What's ironic is that the developers that last gen went with 2D worth at the very best for PSX or PSP now are siding with PS3 (toughest hardware to dev for etc.), and working in 3D to boot.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Paracelsus said:
What's ironic is that the developers that last gen went with 2D worth at the very best for PSX or PSP now are siding with PS3 (toughest hardware to dev for etc.), and working in 3D to boot.
Hehe yes, seems like everything is better than betting on nintendo hardware in the longrun...hope the won`t lose too much momentum, e3 should be important also for their japanese buisiness and fanbase ....

Acosta

Maybe the new Yakuza it´s a new story with a more global appeal. Kiryu going to USA to see his cousing thinking he can find the american dream, only to find that he can't escape from his past.

Wait...

Kagari said:
New Ryu ga Gotoku game in development
My Summer Vacation 4 (PSP)
Toro & Mori Mori (PS3)

New PS3 RPG
Trinity Universe
Gust, NIS, Idea Factory
-August release
There's something wrong in the world if we get that 'Trinity' and not the real trinity above...

Takuhi

Elizabeth and Mature are the new characters in the KoFXII home versions.

I guess that's sort of exciting.

hteng

Banned
theres an awful lot of loli RPGs coming out for the PS3 lately, i dont know if i should be sad or happy

billy.sea

Banned
Maybe Kazuma is bored with winning all the fights in Japan, and decided to travel to Iraq or something to do some butt kicking.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
It's pretty awful to think there could be 3 rgg games out in Japan without a single one of them making it over to the US or Europe.

I really reall hope #3 is announced for western release at E3.

i think the RGG game could be something appealing western audience....maybe a yakuza in USA? something like kitano's "Brother"?

Top Bottom