• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu "leaks" Laura for Street Fighter V

kunonabi

Hair looks stupid although not C. Viper stupid thankfully. Still, probably my favorite design of the newcomers so far. As long as the last newcomer doesn't shit the bed SFV is looking to be a step up from SFIV for sure in that department.

Crocodile

Yeah. The red is an eyesore and her I can't stand her laugh.

But her Ojou laugh is her best quirk :(

Ah well, different strokes for different folks

Maybe you'll get something more appealing to you via DLC? Who is your favorite female Street Fighter? Makoto?

HORRORSHØW

http://imgur.com/a/EH8OZ

2jNFqy0.jpg

sa6E89R.jpg

HJDZ1mL.jpg

xz1EoBr.jpg

JXFUjSn.jpg

6JsMpLH.jpg

WZ9F6sR.jpg

FumJ2c8.jpg
praise be

GrayDock

Awesome design, but the yellow and green outfit are a little cliché... and I can already see her alt wearing a bikini....

I don't dislike her design, but she doesn't look very brazilian to me.
You've not seen enough Brazilians. Some look like Charlize Theron, some look like Giancarlo Esposito and Andrew Royo, and many are in between. Others maybe more extreme to both directions.

There's no one "standard" Brazilian look.

Hair looks stupid although not C. Viper stupid thankfully. Still, probably my favorite design of the newcomers so far. As long as the last newcomer doesn't shit the bed SFV is looking to be a step up from SFIV for sure in that department.
Definitely. Not sure if the same person is doing the character designs in V that did them in IV, though the promo art looks like Ikeno's so I'm going to assume it's the same person. If so, he learned a lot about solid character design between the two games.

I mean, these V chars are about as strong as III's best newcomers imho. I think there's...the African character left, right? Gonna be interesting to see that one.

Someone at Famitsu is gonna get fired tonight. Anyway, pretty sleek design for Laura. I thought she's gonna be a Vale Tudo character

Kinsei

Banned
But her Ojou laugh is her best quirk :(

Ah well, different strokes for different folks

Maybe you'll get something more appealing to you via DLC? Who is your favorite female Street Fighter? Makoto?

C. Viper (Although I wish she would button her shirt) and Juri are pretty much tied for my favorite. I also really like Rose.

Platy

This guy was also revealed in the morning,

dOsPfNJ.jpg

ohh wait, its a male power fantasy. Sorry.

Doesn't even have a jigglying penis physics !

Also, try Hot Ryu meme next time ... or maybe a trailer where the camera actualy focus on sexy aspects of the character ...

Based Famitsu saved the day. She looks cool and it'd be even better if the electric powers are Capcom's way of giving Blanka a break for now.
Someone at Famitsu is gonna get fired tonight. Anyway, pretty sleek design for Laura. I thought she's gonna be a Vale Tudo character
Probably, but Capcom should be thanking them instead.

Zubz

Banned
C. Viper (Although I wish she would button her shirt) and Juri are pretty much tied for my favorite. I also really like Rose.

Yeah... I don't get why she even bothers with a button-down shirt if it's so short/she only buttons one button, myself.

I can't say I'm really digging her design. The outfit is kind of plain. Can't say much about her playstyle until we get her trailer, but I'm not that excited for another potential grappler character.

Griss

She looks like she could be from Tekken or DoA. Which means I like her.

DoA's success selling fighting games (and more importantly costume DLC) with boobs and cute girls has obviously been noticed by other series. I mean, R. Mika was blatant, this is blatant, Lucky Chloe in Tekken is blatant.

I approve of this trend

Top Bottom