• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu "leaks" Laura for Street Fighter V

Ech. Can't really say I'm digging the design as much as I was hoping. Can't really pinpoint it. Looks a little too, i dunno, plain?

Ok, the real reason is because the hair reminds me a little too much of
443px-Skrillex.jpg
and I can't unsee it.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
How can people say "she doesn't look brazilian?!" That's like saying "Balrog doesn't look American". Both Brazil and America are pretty diverse in terms of colors.

Coda

Let's be real, who here or anywhere looked at her and didn't instantly fall in love?

I'm definitely in love, but we can still only formulate what her playstyle is like. Looks wise I'm diggin though. Seems like Ono's answer to Harada's Katarina in Tekken 7.

latest

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
If thats real I can dig it. Esp if shes a grappler character seeing what some of the moves look like in the screenshots.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Every single female character that was revealed so far, thread has turned into that lets see how this goes

I'm actually amazed at how it has not already become the equivalent of port-begging in the eyes of mods here.

Someone constantly bringing it up for every female character is the equivalent to people constantly saying 'are we there yet?' in the backseat of a car on a long drive. If people really had a legitimate issue, try to contact the developers or companies themselves because venting about it here only frustrates those around you as much as it does yourself.

After seeing her move set pics i really want to see the trailer .
Will try her out for certain along with my 2 other mains karin and mkia.

Bloodrage

Banned
Yea bring race into something about hair

You people are fucking ridiculous lol
Your complaint honestly just comes off as, "I don't like braids." I love that it's half loose half braided. Wouldn't have cared as much if it was just loose, or just braided.

Was hoping she'd have more ass though since Brazil is considered the land of that ass. So far no Brazilian characters I know of in geeky fiction have the package: Christie, Michiko, Atsuko, and now Laura.

Wish they used better names for the newcomers.

Laura and Rashid are some generic ass names.

Yea cause "Ryu" and "Ken" are toooootes not generic. There definitely aren't a million Ryu's in Japan and Ken? One of the least used names in America and definitely isn't used in Japan.

Tabasco

I like how she looks, but there's too much influence from Blanka. At least one can assume she plays completely different.

Top Bottom