• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAT PRINCESS: 32player Medieval Hack&Slash PSN Game

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Soundtrack

Queen- Fat Bottom Girls
Mika- Big Girls
Sir Mix-A-Lot- Baby Got Back

:lol :lol

Add:

Rockpile - A Knife And A Fork: "You wear a size 44 / Have to turn sideways to get through the door / Girl, you let the knife and fork dig your grave".

jiggle

All the enemies that are assaulting your base will be trying to get in and get their fair lady out. Now, you can kill these guys if you like, but your best defense is to go outside of your stronghold and find pieces of cake and other dessert items. You'll then bring these snacks to the opponent's princess, force her to eat them, and watch her get fatter. Big gals are heavy and that means your opponents are going to have in groups to carry her fat ass back home.

:lol

The classes really do it for.
There are five classes of characters to be in Fat Princess, and each has their own pros and cons. Swordsmen get a sword and shield, but they move slowly when they're blocking. Archers are quicker than most and can perform ranged attacks, but they can get cut down pretty easy in hand-to-hand combat. Wizards can hurl fireballs, Priests can heal their team and curse their opponents, and builders can reinforce your base.
why?

DMPrince.jpg

:lol

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
All the enemies that are assaulting your base will be trying to get in and get their fair lady out. Now, you can kill these guys if you like, but your best defense is to go outside of your stronghold and find pieces of cake and other dessert items. You'll then bring these snacks to the opponent's princess, force her to eat them, and watch her get fatter. Big gals are heavy and that means your opponents are going to have in groups to carry her fat ass back home.
GOTY Material

gbovo

:lol wtf

Dante

Fat Princess isn't just good, it's really good. It's by far the best PlayStation Network game I've played since PixelJunk Monsters, it's the best videogame I've played in quite sometime, and I'm pretty sure it's going to end up getting my vote for the best game at E3.

I'm going to :lol real hard if this actually does end up winning best of E3 awards. FANTASTIC

Dre

DMPrince said:
If only if you are going to buy the ps3 the day it comes out but if you had the ps3 this long without a single psn game. then ;(

To redeem myself I have to say that I own Warhawk on BluRay and both booster packs. :D

NEED MORE VIDEOS. NOW.

The concept in this game just sounds amazing. So simple, yet so fun. Classic, simple, fun gameplay.

SET UP A GOOD PARTY SYSTEM / MATCHMAKING FOR THIS GAME SONY.

32 players, you're gonna need it so we can meet new people.

Private Hoffman said:
NEED MORE VIDEOS. NOW.

The concept in this game just sounds amazing. So simple, yet so fun. Classic, simple, fun gameplay.

SET UP A GOOD PARTY SYSTEM / MATCHMAKING FOR THIS GAME SONY.

32 players, you're gonna need it so we can meet new people.

And voice chat even if people don't use it.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Dante said:
I'm going to :lol real hard if this actually does end up winning best of E3 awards. FANTASTIC
Hell...I think XBLA was the best system at E3.
A PSN/XBLA title actually winning best of the show shouldn't be a surprise at all. Should be more like...Well about dam time:lol

And wow, I love that idea were you keep making them fat. So like winning could be making it where she can't fit out the door or something?:lol

Private Hoffman said:
VOICE CHAT IS A MUST

and that youtube recording feature. just to see random videos of people picking up the lard ass and then getting killed when my lvl 10 wizard shoots them with a fireball :lol

Ploid 3.0

Once you get past the fact that the Black Forest looks like a kiddie Nintendo game -- in all the rights ways

Was I the only one kinda afraid that Black Forest was probably the real name of the game when I read this? Fat Princess or nothing at all.

DMPrince said:
and that youtube recording feature. just to see random videos of people picking up the lard ass and then getting killed when my lvl 10 wizard shoots them with a fireball :lol

Dude, yes. Youtube recording would be great. Also if it record the voice chatter, although it probably won't due to the rating and foul language that is possible.

Won

Don't like the idea that a small PSN game is more interesting as all the super mega blockbuster games.

Ehh I mean...awesome! Can't wait! :D

Ploid 3.0

Won said:
Don't like the idea that a small PSN game is more interesting as all the super mega blockbuster games.

The big games can't take risks like these small awesome fresh games.

Lord Phol

Wollan said:
Official Info said:
http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Fat_Princess

Frantic and fun, Fat Princess pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale. Your goal is to rescue your beloved princess from the enemy dungeon. There’s a catch though: your adversary has been stuffing her with food to fatten her up and it’s going to take most of your army working together to carry her back across the battlefield.

You can switch between five different character classes literally at the drop of a hat: the fearless Warrior, the steadfast Archer, the mystical Mage, the tireless Worker, and the deadly Priest. In order to triumph, players must combine their skills and work together. The name of the game is cooperation, whether it’s helping another player drag a log back to your castle, manning a battering ram to smash through the enemy’s front gate, or building a human pyramid to scramble over the walls.

Key Features

* Casual Single & Multiplayer Online/Offline Action – Cooperate with your team of medieval soldiers (up to 16 players on each side) to overthrow the opponent’s army, plunder their castle and save the princess
* 5 Character Classes – Change your avatar's character anytime by swapping hats: Worker, Warrior, Archer, Mage and Priest
* 10 Unique Maps – There will be 10 maps total, shared across single & multiplayer modes
* Experience intense frantic gameplay across diverse, charming and challenging environments
* Resources & Upgrades – Work together to collect resources to upgrade your primitive weapons and basic castle defenses into superior armaments and impenetrable fortifications
* Unique Game Modes – Select from several various game types: Rescue the Princess, Thwart the Invasion, and Medieval Games
* 32-player Online Skirmish – Jump in and join as many as 32 players online to wreak havoc on the battlefield and carry your stout princess back home during the conflict

"Casual" gameplay? That's a feature now, and what the hell is it suppose to mean?
Other than that, can't say I'm very fond of tha graphics judging by those screens, but the "casual" gameplay could be fun though. The Fat princess is just awesome :lol .

Won said:

size doesn't matter especially when it's about a game to force a girl to get fat... :lol

Lord Phol said:
"Casual" gameplay? That's a feature now, and what the hell is it suppose to mean?
Other than that, can't say I'm very fond of tha graphics judging by those screens, but the "casual" gameplay could be fun though. The Fat princess is just awesome :lol .

i guess since with there are other modes the game can get casual in a since anyone can pick up and play the game and enjoy it without having to read a manual to play.

Oh, and this may sound odd for such a quirky title, but...

RANKINGS please.

It'd be better if you have a group of guys playing this game that really know what they're doing to face similarly ranked team mates.

I'm sure sometimes you'd go into a random game and there are basically people that don't know what they're doing so it's too easy.

Maybe it's too much to ask for....this stuff should be standard for all online/mp games though.

IGN said:
In fact, one blue guy came to get his gal and she was so fat he couldn't even make it to the stairs under her massive body before my boys showed up and sliced him.

This sounds magical.

There should be a Ye Olde Spec Op class that can slip the Fat Princess ephedra pills and sneak out unnoticed.

Arsenic

Private Hoffman said:
Oh, and this may sound odd for such a quirky title, but...

RANKINGS please.

It'd be better if you have a group of guys playing this game that really know what they're doing to face similarly ranked team mates.

I'm sure sometimes you'd go into a random game and there are basically people that don't know what they're doing so it's too easy.

Maybe it's too much to ask for....this stuff should be standard for all online/mp games though.

Rankings is a must if they want this title tohave legs.
One of the reasons Calling All Cars bombed and died so fast was the lack of leaderboards, there was just no reason to keep playing against people.

Voice chat should also be pushed hard :lol

kevm3

I love the fact that PSN allows developers to make titles that bring us back to the snes days. Instead of focusing on the best graphics, simple and fun gameplay is the name of the game. This kind of reminds me of the simple fun of bomberman or poy poy.

J-Rzez

Didn't know what was really going on besides killing in that trailer montage, but now that I know the jist of, I want this game, tomorrow.

Chromax

So does the enemy princess in your base start off as semi-chubby right away or is she actually a hot skinny princess like she's from some RPG before you feed her some snickerdoodle cookie?

Top Bottom