• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noll

Neo Member
So guys, I kept rolling for Altera and I found more NEROs.

I have now NERO with NP3.

Is she any good? I'm a bit reluctant about having her in my team in order to keep collecting Bound points with my original Setup.

I have a very good selection of servants, and this is my usualy deck:

Waver, Jeanne d'Arc, (Support), Gilgamesh, Emiya, Heracles.

I also have Elizabeth Bathory, Nero (NP3), Marie Antoinette.

Do you have any strategies about Nero? I feel now that I have a Servant with a level 3 NP I should start using her.

I wanted Altera so bad for Waifu reasons. But I'm of course pretty happy with the Servants I have in this account. I still feel like I lack a proper non-berserk damage dealer though.

Kenai

So guys, I kept rolling for Altera and I found more NEROs.

I have now NERO with NP3.

Is she any good? I'm a bit reluctant about having her in my team in order to keep collecting Bound points with my original Setup.

I have a very good selection of servants, and this is my usualy deck:

Waver, Jeanne d'Arc, (Support), Gilgamesh, Emiya, Heracles.

I also have Elizabeth Bathory, Nero (NP3), Marie Antoinette.

Do you have any strategies about Nero? I feel now that I have a Servant with a level 3 NP I should start using her.

I wanted Altera so bad for Waifu reasons. But I'm of course pretty happy with the Servants I have in this account. I still feel like I lack a proper non-berserk damage dealer though.

Nero is pretty good for a 4*. She's not top tier but among the available 4*s you could do much, much worse than her, especially with NP3. She's only good at buffing herself, but she's pretty good at that and can survive quite a while on her own as a result. Since her NP is AoE she'll be a decent farmer. When you level her up enough she turns into quite the cockroach too (her third skill is Guts x 3).

I wouldn't worry too much about Altera. She's good but since she's unlimited and there will be a few guaranteed 5* banners in the future (for paid quartz anyway) you've still got a decent shot at her.

For reals. The 20 AP one is definitely harder to run right now than the 30 AP, I find.

Speaking of which, anyone here on GAF has a nice Lancelot with a starting NP CE slapped on them? Could use a friend. My highest is a L60 Altria with 60% starting NP, which may or may not be useful for today's 30AP one...

I got 6 open friend slots for whoever needs a Lancelot support as well. He's got his NP on lvl. 3 and a Kaleidoscope on him. He too is able to destroy an entire round of enemies easily.

My in-game name is names2hard. The friend code is: 387314852
I ain't no Commish but here you go. I still have a couple slots open

RSchmitz

I need to farm feathers. -_-
I also couldn´t level my Herc to 70 because I was missing some xp cards. He´s sitting at 67. Feels weird.

Qurupeke

I wanted to farm for a total of 8 feathers and now I'm not even sure I'll manage to get 3 for max Altria. It seems the drop rate is about the same as the CE, it's ridiculous. The daily actually has a much better rate...

RSchmitz

I wanted to farm for a total of 8 feathers and now I'm not even sure I'll manage to get 3 for max Altria. It seems the drop rate is about the same as the CE, it's ridiculous. The daily actually has a much better rate...

Yeah, it also feels bad to spend time there because there isn't much to buy with silver medals.

Mupod

I did enough of the last cycle's 30AP mission to get 400 golds and I came out of that with 3 claws and 2 CEs. Just enough claws to ascend Vlad and Tamamo Cat, but Cat's second ascension will have to wait. I have nowhere near enough berserker monuments for both anyways.

At least most of the grind is done. I won't go quite as hard this time. I'd like to start trying to get berserker monuments as soon as they are available again as well.

Wish I'd farmed those more during half AP, but I focused mainly on getting exp cards to level all my servants during the increased super success. I plan to do everyone's interlude eventually.

Qurupeke

NNU1nLU.jpg
They exist!!! I spent 2 apples and I had one refill because of a level up... Probably more than 400 ap spent for a single feather...

I've spent all of my available Interludes quartz. I've ascended many a Servant and increased their bonds to get their quartz. And while my journeys have been rather pleasant and I've collected several 4* CEs and materials, my Empress is yet to heed my call.

I only have two Interludes and 2 quartz from EMIYA's Bond 6, along two daily login quartz and 2 quartz I got, I'm going to have just enough to do two single rolls. I think the Summoning Ticket reset is happening before the rate up ends and with the weekly summoning ticket, I think I still have some chances left.

O powerful RNG, would you be so kind as to let me join my Empress?

Sciel

I have 9 Feathers atm (including the 5 they give free).

Got the 4 drops relatively quickly....and now i've spent a few hundred AP just trying for my last one. I initially wanted to farm more for Nero's ascension but screw that ugh.

I can't say how much i hate this stupid stage atm.
- Drops Silver medals which are useless (I HAVE EVERYTHING, EVEN EXP CARDS OMG)
- Gives shit exp
- Gives shit bond exp.
- Servants are annoying to fight.

I'm just thankful I don't need Octoplet Crystals atm, else I would be raging harder.

Pejo

They really need to buff drop rates during these events. It's terrible that the daily has higher rates than the freaking event drops. Either that or expand the trade-in store selection. I'm super disappointed by this event.

Sciel

They really need to buff drop rates during these events. It's terrible that the daily has higher rates than the freaking event drops. Either that or expand the trade-in store selection. I'm super disappointed by this event.
I'm quite certain (well from what I've played lol) that the 30AP events have better drop-rates for their respective mats than the Daily Quests. It just feels like everything under that tier is the problem.

That said, yes they should have added more stuff to the shop.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I already had 2 feathers before the event, so with the 5 reward I could do Altria's 3rd ascension. Now I need 5 to drop to get enough for her final ascension. I still need a ton of monuments too, but I figure I can get those from dailies over time.

Also need more hearts...got enough to ascend Emiya to his 3rd, but need more for his 4th as well as Herc's 3rd. Need monuments for them all of course.

Been farming the 20 AP all morning, no feather drops.

T-Rex.

Banned
I ascended Altera, Emiya, Tamamo, Marie, Waver, and Cu so I'm pretty much done farming for the rest of the event.

I'm just going to stick to the dailies so I can get XP cards.

elty

I ascended Altera, Emiya, Tamamo, Marie, Waver, and Cu so I'm pretty much done farming for the rest of the event.

I'm just going to stick to the dailies so I can get XP cards.

Wouldn't it make sense to clear out the shop first to accumulate mats even if you don't need them now?

weeaboo

hmpf i can't connect to the game right now (iOS, iPhone 6, EU)

EDIT: Now its stuck in Connecting loop, maybe it's over for me :(

Spent part of my AP doing the weekly, it actually went pretty fast, probably 100 AP to get all the missing gems (Rider, Assassin, Caster, Saber), so lost out on about 20 Gold medals for 1 Quartz. Will take that trade any day.

Pretty happy with my prep for this event, since I got Altera to 3rd ascension, Gil can also ascend to 3rd once the snake eyes quest opens up (not sure if i stocked enough Archer XP cards, but I have the monuments). Herc got his second, and either Martha or Cu will get their 3rd as well (missing one claw to ascend both). Leaning towards Cu since next event needs Archer killing. Any suggestions?

T-Rex.

Banned
Wouldn't it make sense to clear out the shop first to accumulate mats even if you don't need them now?
Already cleared out the shop. I mean I'm not going to bother farming the 20/30AP for stuff like feathers etc cos the drop rates are pretty shit so it's just a waste of time really. I'm ok with not having Waver max ascended until a few months later or whatever.

Caim

hmpf i can't connect to the game right now (iOS, iPhone 6, EU)

EDIT: Now its stuck in Connecting loop, maybe it's over for me :(

Try resetting your router (assuming you're on wifi) I had a similar problem awhile back where I could connect to everything but FGO and it worked.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there an update to the game I need to install in order to get plumes to drop? Because I'm at 0. Shouldn't drop chances be higher at lower levels?! I only need 3, at least.

elty

Already cleared out the shop. I mean I'm not going to bother farming the 20/30AP for stuff like feathers etc cos the drop rates are pretty shit so it's just a waste of time really. I'm ok with not having Waver max ascended until a few months later or whatever.

That was quick! I barely accumulated 350 gold medal.

chrono01

Try resetting your router (assuming you're on wifi) I had a similar problem awhile back where I could connect to everything but FGO and it worked.
Yeah, this happened to me a few times. What I find works, if you can't reset your router, is to minimize the app until it forces a timeout. Then you hit "Retry".

Actually, I can't connect now, this isn't the first time it's happened. I'll try resetting the router and if that doesn't work, give it a bit. Not sure why it happens, hopefully it's just a bug that they can fix. Might be an iOS thing?

Edit: Nope, reset didn't work. I guess I'll wait a bit. I actually tried re-installing the app once when this occurred and it still didn't fix things. Won't do that again, as once you use your Transfer Code you need to institute a new before you can transfer again. If you can't log back into the game...that's it.

Here's hoping I can log in soon, I need to burn my stamina before I get back to things.

Somehow I stopped playing over a week ago a didn't return. Instead I play One Piece Treasure Cruise again and having a lot of fun. Seems like the only Gacha I can stick with, haha.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yes please.

Still nothing. Guess I'm going to lose some AP. :/

Restarting my phone helped me when this came up. Apologies if you said you already tried that.

Somehow I stopped playing over a week ago a didn't return. Instead I play One Piece Treasure Cruise again and having a lot of fun. Seems like the only Gacha I can stick with, haha.

I've always said OPTC is near the top of best gacha games. I'm taking a break right now but will return eventually.

chrono01

Restarting my phone helped me when this came up. Apologies if you said you already tried that.
Tried both that as well as resetting my router, thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try turning off my phone again but this time let it sit there for a few minutes before I turn it back on.

Ugh, nope. I guess I'll check back in later this afternoon. Sucks wasting my AP (haven't been able to spend it since this morning), so I'll likely be capped before I can log in again. I really wish they'd get this thing fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom