• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGO Arcade seems nice. I hope for a Unlimited Codes-like game, although Dissidia would be cool too.
VR looks dumb, but I'm sure there's a market for that. It reminds me how all started with an eroge.

Anyway, so I did two more single rolls, and Nero refuses to show herself. I'm still collecting Gold Medals and ascending servants for their quartz. My last hope are a couple more of single rolls, and the Summoning Tickets from the weekly bonus and the reset.

I've heard of it happening with other games, but they might just be isolated incidents. Worries me regardless, so I'll just wait it out, haha.

Or try to. Depends on how desperate I get.

What happens if you ping the game server from your phone? The American servers are hosted by Amazon, so I doubt there's a problem on their side (others would have problems logging in).

54.192.122.184 is the IP of the server I'm connected to.

elty

I've heard of it happening with other games, but they might just be isolated incidents. Worries me regardless, so I'll just wait it out, haha.

Or try to. Depends on how desperate I get.
Make no sense for a free to play non competitive game to be aggressive in banning.

umu

DF4BhSqUwAIOrGf.jpg

wilstreak

Gaf, I'm looking for friend to help me farm xp and mat.

My user ID is 012.512.280
add me or tell me your id so that i can add you.

I already add some people in the 1st page.

chrono01

What happens if you ping the game server from your phone? The American servers are hosted by Amazon, so I doubt there's a problem on their side (others would have problems logging in).

54.192.122.184 is the IP of the server I'm connected to.
Sorry, I'm new to this. How do I ping the game server?

Zanzura

Now I can't log in. Fuck. White screen after tapping the splash screen with an endless connecting animation on the bottom right.

EDIT: Just logged in.

chrono01

Install a ping app from the AppStore:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ping-network-reachability-test/id576773404?mt=8

And just type the IP and tap Ping.
Thanks, I'll give this a try in a little bit if the situation doesn't improve itself.

Now I can't log in. Fuck. White screen after tapping the splash screen with an endless connecting animation on the bottom right.
Yeah, same thing I'm experiencing. I checked the "Hella Help" thread on Reddit and there's been a handful of people experiencing the same thing in the last 24 hours. So I guess we're not alone?

chrono01

Whew!

I managed to log in and burn my AP before sleep, at least. I hope it's more stable tomorrow so I don't have to go almost an entire day without playing. I'm thinking of sending them an email to see if they're aware of the situation. They seriously need to do something about it, and if it is account-specific, maybe they can do something on their end so it stops happening to me (and others who are suffering from it).

weeaboo

I think I'm done with Feather farming, Zero in 24 hours. Drop rate is even worse than Talons.

I have 7 feathers so I'll probably wait to the next event and fully ascend Waver (or maybe fully ascend Cu, I don't know ). Now I need millions of pieces and monuments so I'll probably farm the daily quests ! lvl 3 Cu/Waver and lvl4 Heracles here i go !!

I have such a problem.

Got my account back. Been grinding Nerofest. Really into this game for some reason. Not a huge fan of Fate.

But I went a bought a tablet for it since my phone screen is kind of small and has a bit of burn in at the bottom. @_@

kewlmyc

Names2hard and Hakunon, your Lancelots have been a huge help with all of this farming. Thank you both.

Got one feather and a seed! Everything's coming up Milhouse!

T-Rex.

Banned
Names2hard and Hakunon, your Lancelots have bee a huge help with all of this farming. Thank you both.

Got one feather and a seed! Everything's coming up Milhouse!
I think I used names2hard's Lancelot on pretty much every single run. Dude just obliterates everything.

Sciel

I think I'm done with Feather farming, Zero in 24 hours. Drop rate is even worse than Talons.

I have 7 feathers so I'll probably wait to the next event and fully ascend Waver (or maybe fully ascend Cu, I don't know ). Now I need millions of pieces and monuments so I'll probably farm the daily quests ! lvl 3 Cu/Waver and lvl4 Heracles here i go !!

I gave up lol. This set of event quests can just go screw itself >_>. Went to farm EXP cards/monuments instead.

Slashlen

I'm at zero crystals so far which is as good as I was doing with claws at this point. I don't think I can even call this farming anymore, it's more like buying lotto tickets.

Grazzt

Got two crystals in a row! That brings a total of 5 already. Much better than chaos claws.
For guys using my Herc, do you want him equipped with Kaleidoscope or Limited/Zero Over?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh, man! Got a Nightless Rose 5* to drop on the 30 AP quest. I didn't even know that could happen!

That art, man.

Blue-kun

Taking the day off from Nerofest because I need Saber Monuments, fought 3 Sabers as the boss earlier today and... only one dropped. Last night I ran it a bunch and no Sabers even showed up.

I'd like to get 4 today but I'm thinking it's seeming high unlikeable at this point, lol. Maybe we'll get Moon Fest once Nerofest is over and I'll be able to just grab them off the event shop. Here's hoping?

elty

So I guess the event after his is Moon goddess, which should last till mid August? I hope we don't have to wait till November for the next one (Halloween event).

Mupod

I tried farming up some archer monuments but the final enemy is only ever Liz. The last knights daily was only Saber and I did it around 10 times. Is the end boss fixed or do I just have shit luck?

I needed one Saber monument for Alteras third ascension and got lucky on the second try. Too bad I'm all out of Exp cards, but at least she has her third skill now.

Maybe we'll get Moon Fest once Nerofest is over and I'll be able to just grab them off the event shop. Here's hoping?

I have some bad news for you (the Moon Goddess event shop only has Archer, Rider and Assassin monuments).

Hubb

I tried farming up some archer monuments but the final enemy is only ever Liz. The last knights daily was only Saber and I did it around 10 times. Is the end boss fixed or do I just have shit luck?

Shit luck, at least from my experience.

I have some bad news for you (the Moon Goddess event shop only has Archer, Rider and Assassin monuments).

Yeah Moon Fest doesn't look all that great for me. Can't wait for the Halloween one though. It probably won't, but I hope they don't wait till Oct to give us that.

weeaboo

Moon Goddess event - August
4 million downloads (100k facebook likes?!) campaign + Okeanos - September
Halloween - October

Maybe

Blue-kun

I needed one Saber monument for Alteras third ascension and got lucky on the second try. Too bad I'm all out of Exp cards, but at least she has her third skill now.

O-oh... no.

Time to weep.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
We will most likely get Moon Festival next and that will be around mid August. After that we will get Okeanos around early September. After Okeanos we will likely get either Guda Guda or have a bit of a lull while we wait for Halloween.

Blue-kun

Also I hope Halloween really is October because I'll need to prepare myself to try to get Tamamo. Want to run her with Nero, clearly the EXTRA team or something!

Articalys

Honestly I've given up on ever getting another 4* or 5* (aside from the free event ones) or getting anybody past 2nd ascension. Right now I'm just playing through the 30AP match since it's the most efficient AP for XP fight available right now.

Laiza

Funny, I'd been dumping AP into runs trying to get saber pieces but kept getting monuments instead. I now have the four monuments needed to ascend my saber a third time but am still missing a saber piece for the second ascension.

C'est la vie.

T-Rex.

Banned
I regret using XP cards to level up the bums in my squad just to get quartz from their interludes. I don't really have enough to level up my Waver or Altera, and there's no more half AP for easy gains.

chrono01

One run this morning and it's giving me connection errors again. Nice game, just a shame I can't actually play it. I guess I'll just have to go out and purchase a dedicated Android device to play F/GO on. :/

I regret using XP cards to level up the bums in my squad just to get quartz from their interludes. I don't really have enough to level up my Waver or Altera, and there's no more half AP for easy gains.

Remember there's going to be another period of nothing interesting to do before next event starts.

kewlmyc

We are at 100k downloads, so it's going to be a while before we hit 4 million (if ever).
That's just the JP equivalent event. The Gilgamesh event we just had was for 1M downloads in JP but was changed to like "66k Facebook likes" for the global servers since it was more realistic. When/if we get this 4M downloads event, it be for a different milestone here in the global servers.

elty

We are at 100k downloads, so it's going to be a while before we hit 4 million (if ever).

I think they will just rename the event to make it fit. It can be something simple as "End of summer campaign", "5 billion AP without claw campaign" etc.

Kieli

I think they will just rename the event to make it fit. It can be something simple as "End of summer campaign", "5 billion AP without claw campaign" etc.

That's just the JP equivalent event. The Gilgamesh event we just had was for 1M downloads in JP but was changed to like "66k Facebook likes" for the global servers since it was more realistic. When/if we get this 4M downloads event, it be for a different milestone here in the global servers.

That makes sense. I'm hoping for the continued success of this game because I'm enjoying it.

Zanzura

One run this morning and it's giving me connection errors again. Nice game, just a shame I can't actually play it. I guess I'll just have to go out and purchase a dedicated Android device to play F/GO on. :/

This login issue is bizarre, it comes and goes for most people but it sounds like you're having the worst possible case. I sent them a ticket last night about the login trouble only to find myself following up saying the issue resolved itself... only to have it re-occur once again. It fixed itself this morning and so far I've had no issues. I wonder if it's some weird routing/server issue or some server-client handshake going horribly wrong randomly. I suppose you could e-mail support and let them know about the issue. Who knows, perhaps other people have reported in similar problems and perhaps a few more would prompt them to look into what's going on. Then again, it's been an issue that has been around for JP users for quite some time. It doesn't appear to be that widespread though, based on reddit searches.

Their e-mail address:
support@fate-go.us

Here's what they replied to my ticket with, doubt it'll be helpful for you but just in case you haven't tried these:

We are happy to hear that your problem was resolved.

Should this happen again, please refer to the instructions below for guidance.

Regarding your issue, if the servers are busy or you have a problem with your connection, there may be a delay in reflecting the results of a Summoning, or any other item acquisition.
In order to improve your situation and eventually fix this issue, could you please try the following?

- Check if the application is up to date
- Change your timezone
- Restart your device (Power OFF/ON)
- Close all other running applications and restart "Fate/Grand Order"
- Try using a Wi-Fi connection instead of a 3G/LTE one.
- If you are normally using a Wi-Fi connection, please try to change access point
- Uninstall unnecessary applications in order to free your device storage space
- Try using the download all function; MENU> My room> Game options> Download All (Start Download)

* Please be careful to not uninstall when updating the application

If the issue persists after trying all the above, please contact us again with a description of the issue.

Thank you.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally got a feather drop! Which is more than the amount of claws I had this time for the previous set. All my claws had dropped on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom