• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sciel

Thank god! Do you know what this opens up to us, regarding new drops we can farm? I am pretty sure we have access to the snake eye orbs now, but what about reverse dragon scales?
All gold mats will remain hard to farm for a long time :p.

Used about 250ap to farm Gaul today. Got the last 3 Octoplet pieces i needed to ascend Herc. Questioned my sanity greatly during this process. Would have been so much easier if i could still grind using an emulator.

I can do the final ascension as well but will probably hold off since it'll eat into my supply of Hearts (IM ALSO LACKING EXP CARDS NOW OMG).

I believe Hearts/Claws is for Herc's 3rd Ascension, not his final (where he gets his bitchin' new axe instead of the weird sword-club the Einzberns made for him)

Thank god! Do you know what this opens up to us, regarding new drops we can farm? I am pretty sure we have access to the snake eye orbs now, but what about reverse dragon scales?

Reverse Dragon Scales is never going to be easy to farm. To date in JPN, the 'best'/only farm spot for Reverse Scales requires approximately 200AP per drop.

Hey, at least it's not Hearts. That didn't get a farm spot until the entire first storyline concluded.

Sciel

I believe Hearts/Claws is for Herc's 3rd Ascension, not his final (where he gets his bitchin' new axe instead of the weird sword-club the Einzberns made for him)

Reverse Dragon Scales is never going to be easy to farm. To date in JPN, the 'best'/only farm spot for Reverse Scales requires approximately 200AP per drop.

Hey, at least it's not Hearts. That didn't get a farm spot until the entire first storyline concluded.
Oh you are right, he's never going to get his final ascension then lol. The next 6 reverse scales all go to gil-chan.

Whats wrong with it :(. I prefer it over the axe!

Pejo

200 AP per drop is actually better than I've done the past 2 weeks on the Friday daily, so that sounds like music to my ears. Gil just needs 1 f'ing more to get to 90, but I haven't been able to get a single drop in 3 weeks.

Sciel

200 AP per drop is actually better than I've done the past 2 weeks on the Friday daily, so that sounds like music to my ears. Gil just needs 1 f'ing more to get to 90, but I haven't been able to get a single drop in 3 weeks.
I think that 200ap is in the...7th (?) Singularity
Babylonia

B.O.O.M

Guys a silly question. So I do these free quests and it says first reward is a crystal. But once I do the quest i get nothing. Is there a place in the menu i must go to claim them?

Guys a silly question. So I do these free quests and it says first reward is a crystal. But once I do the quest i get nothing. Is there a place in the menu i must go to claim them?

It's probably a multi part quest. Each time you do it one of those arrow signs turns blue. Once you reach the infinity symbol you complete the quest and get your reward.

Kenai

I finished most of the free quest stuff a while back. Guess I'll use all these pieces I've not been using and ascend some folks I haven't done interludes for.

This is my plan but most of them need Bond 1 or higher as well so I have stuck 1 or 2 in with my main team since getting 5*s to max bond takes forever and I want those CEs. It also reminded me how we can't farm blue caster gems outside the daily which kinda p*sses me off tbh since Waver is just sitting there with everything lvl 1-2. So I will probably just farm Gaul for blue gems for Vlad and maybe a few stones for whoever needs them later. I think Iskandar does but too many events will have come and gone by then for me to need to farm them for just him.

B.O.O.M

It's probably a multi part quest. Each time you do it one of those arrow signs turns blue. Once you reach the infinity symbol you complete the quest and get your reward.

oh yes got it. I did it up to the number of arrows but didn't realize i have to do one more time to account for the infinite symbol. Thank u :D

Mirado

My Gil has been waiting on this last fucking snake jewel for so long that I've got enough shit to handle the 3rd ascension immediately. Every time I boot this damn salt simulator up and see his disapproving face staring at me, I barely even want to play it until Okeanos comes out and he can finally lose the torso armor.

Of course, I guess I should be thankful that I was lucky enough to even pull him in the first place.

My Gil has been waiting on this last fucking snake jewel for so long that I've got enough shit to handle the 3rd ascension immediately. Every time I boot this damn salt simulator up and see his disapproving face staring at me, I barely even want to play it until Okeanos comes out and he can finally lose the torso armor.

Of course, I guess I should be thankful that I was lucky enough to even pull him in the first place.

Omg are you me? Or am I you??

Slashlen

I emptied the bar!

I'm actually really glad I leveled up yesterday and not today. 4AP is actually significantly harder to empty than 5AP.

Mirado

Omg are you me? Or am I you??

We're even closer than you think; I also had to grind out Octuplet Crystals but I got that done during Nerofest.

I just realize I already have all of the monuments and hearts for Gil's last ascension too, but I'm two dragon scales short which will probably be an absolutely massive pain to get. Are there any upcoming events that can give you at least two of those, or am I just getting off of the snake jewel wheel to get on the scale grind?

I just realize I already have all of the monuments and hearts for Gil's last ascension too, but I'm two dragon scales short which will probably be an absolutely massive pain to get. Are there any upcoming events that can give you at least two of those, or am I just getting off of the snake jewel wheel to get on the scale grind?

You can get 10 scales for Halloween.

Kenai

Halloween and Nobu are both amazing for ascension items, seriously. It's the main reason I'm not too salty about the drop rates atm. I'll get everything I need for all of my 5*s and most of my 4*s between the two (and then some).

The drop rates would be better once Okeanos hit, right?

...right?

If by amazing then "you can actually farm certain items now" then yes! Feathers, Blue caster gems, Serpent Jewels, and Meteoric Horseshoes will actually exist on the world map now (if they didn't before), woo!

The 4th singularity will have Pages, Gears, and Babies so between the two we will be in a much better spot than now for any currently released servants.

We're even closer than you think; I also had to grind out Octuplet Crystals but I got that done during Nerofest.

We shall suffer together!

Mirado

Now this is good news, as I could also use six for Altria (Artoria? Why the hell did they change that for F/GO?) Alter and four for Herc. None of the other servants that I'd like to get are scale dependent, although a few need Hearts which probably isn't much better.

RSchmitz

Skipping the half ap bonus today because I need 1 last heart for Gil.
Already spent one ap bar and nothing tough.

Zasshu
DJvzrP_X0AACxTa.jpg

DJvzrP9W4AYY9wY.jpg

DJvzrP-WsAESQ9e.jpg

elty

Just out of curiosity.

Bone is shown with a bronze background in game, but the chest is silver
Crystal / snake eye is shown as a silver background in game, but the chest is gold

What gives?

Just out of curiosity.

Bone is shown with a bronze background in game, but the chest is silver
Crystal / snake eye is shown as a silver background in game, but the chest is gold

What gives?

Depends entirely on the tier of the enemy's drops, not the actual rarity of the material.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Managed to get 2 heart drops and do Medea's 3rd ascension. Now need 4 more for her final ascension, lol.

Laiza

I literally can't use up my AP fast enough when farming Thiers.

This is not cool, man. I don't want to spend this much time on it. I've even spent a significant amount of AP on dailies, too.

I'll probably just keep on doing that...

What is up with Jeanne's stun skill? I finally got her to the third ascension yesterday but I still have never successfully landed that stun skill of hers on anything. Most just say "No Effect".

OVDRobo

Tomorrow marks one month since the last piece of actual new content was introduced (Moon Festival)

I'm pretty certain that if this game didn't have the Fate license attached to it or if we didn't know that there was definitely quality new content in the pipeline, it'd be dead by now.

I even resorted to levelling the Atalanta that I pulled at some point just for the hell of it until I hit a wall of Phoenix Plumes that I couldn't farm because they're only available in-game for one day of the week.

I'm just really glad Fire Emblem Heroes has had such quality content recently.

gaiadyne

Tomorrow marks one month since the last piece of actual new content was introduced (Moon Festival)

I'm pretty certain that if this game didn't have the Fate license attached to it or if we didn't know that there was definitely quality new content in the pipeline, it'd be dead by now.

I even resorted to levelling the Atalanta that I pulled at some point just for the hell of it until I hit a wall of Phoenix Plumes that I couldn't farm because they're only available in-game for one day of the week.

I'm just really glad Fire Emblem Heroes has had such quality content recently.

Namib_Desert_Where_the_Desert_meets_the_Ocean_002.jpg

Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom