• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVDRobo

Two third-ascended Wavers on my friends list. I'm basically invincible with the crazy buffs gives and annihilate the final round of 30AP with triple NPs which is great because the buff stacking of the enemy Waver in the last battle can get really annoying really quickly.

I managed to get 2 claws and 2 CEs so far though I haven't used any apples yet. I'm saving them all for the main match (next round) since it contains all the materials I haven't bothered to farm yet as drops, such as Phoenix Plumes, Octuplet Crystals and Yggdrassil Seeds.

Going to be 1 Heart short of my final Emiya ascension which I have a feeling is somehow going to take me months to actually acquire.

Strimei

Man, I have had zero luck with the claws outside of the store/reward for 30AP. And I only just realized that Herc needs them for the ascension after the one I'm working on, which...joy. At this point I guess I'll just have to wait until the next event and get more from that store.

Also Vyr your Arturia has been terrific in my 30AP runs. Her, my EMIYA and Herc just slaughter the third stage. Only hard part is the white chimera which can be touch and go depending on who he focuses on.

Grazzt

Have a total of 12 claws sitting in my inventory. Enough to ascend my Herc twice and Liz once. I need 5 more for Liz's last ascension but it's too far way, I'll save my ap for today's semi final. Need phoenix plumes for Waver and octuplets crystals for Herc.

OVDRobo

Naturally after posting above I got 3 claw drops in 4 runs.

The RNG for loot in this game is incredibly fickle.

Sadly I've not really got much use for them outside of later skill upgrades. Could throw them at Lu Bu but I feel as though that might be a waste given their rarity.

Edit: Make that 4 in 4 runs. Got 2 in one run.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yeah the 30AP ones. What are the claws for?

See my earlier post:

Check the servant list at the bottom:

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Talon_of_Chaos

First number is number needed for ascensions, second number is what's needed for skill rank ups. So for example Lancelot is listed as 5/24, so he'll need a total of 5 for all his ascensions and 24 for all the skill ups (a total of 8 are needed for ranking up 1 skill to max, so multiplied by 3 skills that's 24).

Each event mission has its own rare mat drop (currently 5 AP - bones, 10 AP - shields, 20 AP - fangs, 30 AP - claws). The mats will be different when the event changes up in a couple hours.

Stupid claws

pgly4yewkvbz.png

weeaboo

After two apples and only one claw.... today I give up and did only random gold medal farming ..... and the glorious RNG dropped me FIVE fucking claws. I can fully ascend Herc now, this game is HELL

mellow

i've been super lucky so far, 6 claws + the CE from Nerofest and I just got 2 caster gems in my first run at the daily so I don't have to waste time grinding that to complete the weekly master missions

Articalys

Oh, between the reward for clearing the 30AP match and the three drops I got, somehow I have exactly enough of the Claws to eventually cover Herc's need for those. Guess I'll wait and save my AP for round 2 for the next couple hours.

Did we ever figure out what the most efficient medal strategies are?

Grazzt

Oh, between the reward for clearing the 30AP match and the three drops I got, somehow I have exactly enough of the Claws to eventually cover Herc's need for those. Guess I'll wait and save my AP for round 2 for the next couple hours.

Did we ever figure out what the most efficient medal strategies are?

IMO, 5 ap for bronze, 20 for silver and 30 for gold.

chrono01

The next set of rounds have a chance to drop Reverse Dragon Scales, right? I need them for my Gilgamesh, despite still being on my first ascension. Need Serpent Jewels, as well as 5 more Archer ascension material before I hit his second ascension, but at least I'll start working on the scales for his third/fourth evolutions. If so, I might wait to use my Golden Apples until then.

Slashlen

The next set of rounds have a chance to drop Reverse Dragon Scales, right? I need them for my Gilgamesh, despite still being on my first ascension. Need Serpent Jewels, as well as 5 more Archer ascension material before I hit his second ascension, but at least I'll start working on the scales for his third/fourth evolutions. If so, I might wait to use my Golden Apples until then.

Nope, scales are in the last round.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Reverse dragon is phase 3. Next phase is Yggdrasil Seeds, Phoenix Feather, Octuplet Crystals and Proof of Hero.

chrono01

Nope, scales are in the last round.

Reverse dragon is phase 3. Next phase is Yggdrasil Seeds, Phoenix Feather, Octuplet Crystals and Proof of Hero.
Awesome, thanks. I'll save my apples for then!

I wish I could farm the middle rounds, so I could try for those ascension materials too, but I'm trying to buy all three Crystalized Lore (already have enough for the Homunculus Babies), so I need to farm the highest-tier rounds as much as I can. I'll just get whatever I can with that, I guess, and try farming whatever I fail to get afterwards through dailies.

Fishious

Complaining on GAF totally alters drop rates. Either that or my smartphone can smell desperation and now that I finally hit my claw goal it doesn't see any point in withholding them. I finally got 3 as of this morning, but I just got 3 more within the last hour.

Maybe I should complain about not getting octuplet crystals as soon as the next part of Nerofest is out...

chrono01

Complaining on GAF totally alters drop rates. Either that or my smartphone can smell desperation and now that I finally hit my claw goal it doesn't see any point in withholding them. I finally got 3 as of this morning, but I just got 3 more within the last hour.

Maybe I should complain about not getting octuplet crystals as soon as the next part of Nerofest is out...
Never works for me. :(

Kenai

Usually when my cell smells desperation it has the opposite effect and I get nothing. What I tend to get rewarded by is indifference. "GG another stupid demon thing instead of a dragon for the dailies, oh look a Heart of a Foreign God instead of a Reverse Scale, GG"

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
The new 30AP mission is hilariously easy, even compared to the last one. Lower level players should be just fine if they can borrow a support servant who can shotgun the final wave for them. Even easier if you have a decent Saber servant.

Hopefully my Attila is popular, I want them friend points.

Articalys

Umufest Phase 2 Start!

Wow...this 30 AP is Basaka, Lancer, Basaka. Attention all Alteras, Seibah Alters, and Seibahs! Set NP mode to 'Annihilate'!

The new 30AP mission is hilariously easy, even compared to the last one. Lower level players should be just fine if they can borrow a support servant who can shotgun the final wave for them. Even easier if you have a decent Saber servant.

First time I've seen total NP damage over 200,000.

edit: used as many buffs as I could for the time being -- got it to 219,020

Blue-kun

For reals. The 20 AP one is definitely harder to run right now than the 30 AP, I find.

Speaking of which, anyone here on GAF has a nice Lancelot with a starting NP CE slapped on them? Could use a friend. My highest is a L60 Altria with 60% starting NP, which may or may not be useful for today's 30AP one...

My empress hasn't heed my call yet, but she has given me 3 Nightless Rose drops, Cosmo Prisma and the Bazett CE from single rolls.

But it turns out I'm missing 1 Heart of the Foreign God to ascend Medea to max...

Grazzt

Lv70 Herc is a beast, with limited/zero over attached, he is so efficient for farming.
I need to complain about phoenix features and crystals drop rate... haven't seen a single one.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I ended up with 12 claws. Enough for Herc or Lancelot but not both. :(

My Altria NP3 about to wreck shop.

Paprikka

For reals. The 20 AP one is definitely harder to run right now than the 30 AP, I find.

Speaking of which, anyone here on GAF has a nice Lancelot with a starting NP CE slapped on them? Could use a friend. My highest is a L60 Altria with 60% starting NP, which may or may not be useful for today's 30AP one...

I don't have the best Lancelot here, but he's 60 with the 60% starting np gauge and an NP 2 70 Tamamo with 50%.

Code is 174,209,742, I cleared some room for you and anyone that wants more aoe friends.

Articalys

Cool, after about a month I finally hit bond level 6 for Jeanne. Should have her at max bond by, oh... *checks* the end of the year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom