• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

slXcfTi.jpg

15 of WCW's Worst Merchandise

1. WCW Play Money
2 HH "Shellcore" Dispenser
Kevin Nash Light Up Head
4 Sting Telephone Race Car
5 The Slapnuts Collection
6 Thunder 1999 Complete Season set
7 WCW Fly Buddies
8 Slam Jam Album
Michael PS Hayes: Off the Streets LP
10 4 Horsemen Vitamins
11 Nash Car Air Freshener
12 WCW Cologne
13 WCW Motorsports Shirt
14 Pastamania
15 WCW Window Crashers

ElRenoRaven

WrestleGAF hold me. I fear I've slipped into the twilight zone. I just read the news. Xpac says Cena insisted he put Bray over. I'm scared.

”I'm not sure what the finish was supposed to be for the match last night. But I know this for a fact, that John Cena insisted on putting Bray Wyatt over again last night, insisted on it. That's not just a rumor."

Tall4Life

GettyImages-635483472-713x1024.jpg

only a matter of time before kylie posts on instagram wearing this:

q4rwx.jpg

Is she then going to go into a long diatribe about how she's constantly being held down by the rest of the Kardashian family, and that she's just another spoke on the wheel which is gonna keep spinning, with or without her, and that's why she's leaving with the Kardashian brand to go to New Japan?

cordy

Banned
Watching these Punk Pipebomb 2011-2013 promos, I'm on where he turns heel, man. I miss this shit.

And just as I say that I get to the part where Cena said Punk beating him would define his existence, the fuck lmao?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Lesnar vs. Goldburg is going to be miserable as Lesnar just doesn't give a shit anymore.

I just finished watching his Hell in a Cell match against Taker from 2002 and the difference between a Brock that gives a shit and current Brock is huge.

I'm hoping they buck expectations and just have Goldberg squash him again just for the fuck of it.

Lesnar vs. Goldburg is going to be miserable as Lesnar just doesn't give a shit anymore.

I just finished watching his Hell in a Cell match against Taker from 2002 and the difference between a Brock that gives a shit and current Brock is huge.

I'm hoping they buck expectations and just have Goldberg squash him again just for the fuck of it.

That's 15 years ago....

It wasn't some high flying athletic extravaganza, just a solid match with some great in ring story telling.

Lesnar had an excellent with Rollins/Cena at the Rumble before Mania 31, and then the match there with Reigns was pretty good too, and last year he had a pretty good match with Reigns/Ambrose

He also had a great set of matches with Taker after Mania 31...

I mean with all due respect what's Lesnar been given recently? Ambrose which was an ok Mania match not great sure but not horrible and Orton and now Goldberg...

Lesnar can still put on quality entertainment....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I never shook Rusev's hand when him, myself, Lana, and Big E were at Dennys.

you should have just walked up to him, say "excuse me mr Po, I just want to say you are the best", shake his hand and walk off.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The matches with Ambrose and Orton last year were completely awful.

Suplex, Suplex, Suplex, Suplex, Suplex.

Suplex.

Suplex, Suplex.

Sup

l
e
x

Recall

So NJPW have had an excellent showing so far in 2017 with the title matches delivering high on the entertainment and drama scales.

Has there been any mention of Okada's next challenger?

Hasney

Lesnar had an excellent with Rollins/Cena at the Rumble before Mania 31, and then the match there with Reigns was pretty good too, and last year he had a pretty good match with Reigns/Ambrose

He also had a great set of matches with Taker after Mania 31...

I mean with all due respect what's Lesnar been given recently? Ambrose which was an ok Mania match not great sure but not horrible and Orton and now Goldberg...

Lesnar can still put on quality entertainment....

The match with Reigns was only good because Reigns got his shit pushed in like we wanted to see, then Seth saved the ending of the match. The triple threat matches he was good in because he had a little snooze then hit his power moves. I turned off the Brock/Taker matches because I was bored as shit.

Jamie OD

So NJPW have had an excellent showing so far in 2017 with the title matches delivering high on the entertainment and drama scales.

Has there been any mention of Okada's next challenger?

He's focusing on Tiger Mask W while the New Japan Cup next month sets up the next challenger for Sumo Hall in April. No word yet on who is expected to win. Omega is going to be the fan favourite for sure. Can't tell if it is too early to do the rematch. The April show last year had Naito being crowned champion so it wouldn't be a waste at all if Kenny gets that treatment this year.

Recall

He's focusing on Tiger Mask W while the New Japan Cup next month sets up the next challenger for Sumo Hall in April. No word yet on who is expected to win. Omega is going to be the fan favourite for sure. Can't tell if it is too early to do the rematch. The April show last year had Naito being crowned champion so it wouldn't be a waste at all if Kenny gets that treatment this year.

New Japan Cup time already? Nice.

Shibata or the Omega rematch would be nice but any combo or match up will be fun.

What if Tiger Mask W beats Okada and reveals himself to be Ibushi? And then Omega wins the New Japan Cup and we get Ibushi/Omega at Sakura Genesis :O

I know there's not a chance in Hell that will happen but I can dream.

On the LAW's NXT review podcast they read a listner's emial that suggested HHH's NXT stable on Raw add The Revival! Joe/KO/Revival would be amazing.

What if Tiger Mask W beats Okada and reveals himself to be Ibushi? And then Omega wins the New Japan Cup and we get Ibushi/Omega at Sakura Genesis :O

I know there's not a chance in Hell that will happen but I can dream.

Omega needs to beat Okada, but they could do the Okada thing and have him win the title then beat Ok at Wrestle Kingdom

disclaimer: I have no idea how NJPW booking works

Okada vs Tiger Mask W won't be for the title, so the next challenger will likely be the NJ Cup winner.

Incidentally, anyone see Naito's comments about the cup? Basically saying it's bullshit he isn't allowed to enter as IC champion, win the cup and challenge Okada, and that he's being purposefully kept away from Okada by NJPW management.

Top Bottom