• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

"Fight Forever" chant, after you were shitting on the match before they started doing flippy shit. SMH.

"Fuck you Kiwi", classy.

*edit, idiot waiting for the slightest slip up so he can chant "You Fucked Up". Fuck off.

Heroman

Banned
How did the clickbaity, ducats farming youtube channel convince Jim Ross to commentate their ghetto promotion?
giphy.gif

So the New Day will be the hosts of Mania. I guess so they can be the guys to introduce Hogan.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/new-day-to-host-wrestlemania-33?sf57456395=1
The Power of Positivity will shine on the biggest night in sports-entertainment.

As first reported by TMZ, The New Day will be the official hosts of WrestleMania 33.

What surprises will Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods have up their sleeves to make sure that this WrestleMania is the furthest thing from booty? The WWE Universe still remembers The New Day’s larger-than-life entrance at last year’s WrestleMania, when they arrived for action in a giant box of Booty-O’s. Can they top that unforgettable moment on The Grandest Stage of Them All?

Zach

they fucked up so much on Cody during this run, dood was over af

That gif is a bit WCW-y. I mean, I can barely see anyone in the crowd, but some of them come alive, daddeh.

I look forward to seeing this angle. And The Shield in general since some people say they were good.

Jamie OD

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Guess you learn something new every day.. did you know that Razor Ramon/Scott Hall have never been participated in the Royal Rumble?
Lies. I saw him get eliminated in like 60 seconds. It was the Bad Guy.

Was that Banks vs Ricochet you were talking about? Any good?

It was fine, could've done with 5 minutes or so more and a couple of sequences didn't come off as planned, but it seemed like the crowd were expecting another Ricochet vs Ospreay. Banks is versatile, but he isn't a high flyer in that sense.

That's the trains for Wolverhampton sorted for Fight Club Pro.

Heading down on the Thursday from Glasgow straight to Wolverhampton in the evening. Way back up is during midday Saturday with 2 changes (bit of a pain). Ended up being £180 in total for the two of us.

Recall

I think the Sky Diving J show NJPW did in 1996 where every match is Jr Heavy title match from a huge variety of promotions only for them all to be thrown down at the very end of the show to allow a tournament to decide the ultimate Jnr Heavy with the J Crown, to be one of the most enjoyable shows to ever take place.

I loved it to pieces when I saw it for the first time 12 years ago and I rewatched the whole show today and it's still fucking incredible. It's the perfect sample of so many styles and each match matters in that moment due to a belt being on the line. It's just all so damn cool.

Syder

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead will be held LIVE on Wednesday March 1st, at 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central* on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla . Celebrate the end of the Avatar Rumble Bet with the begging of GWF! Witness a 30 man over the top rope Royal Rumble to determine the first ever GWF World Champion! The remainder of the card will be revealed later this week.

* Date and start time are subject to change based on optimal GWF viewership. See your local GAF posts for more details.

I'm going to be busy all this weekend, thus why I'm not holding it then.
Awesome, can't wait.

Recall

1996 is the mother fucking year for junior heavyweight wrestling. From WCW to NJPW to Michinoku Pro, everything just delivers and is so bloody exciting to watch.

Top Bottom