• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fellow GAFer OriginalThinking aka Robbie has passed away due to cancer

Same guy that had a donation thread and recently married, correct? Shame. Didn't know the dude, but at least he isn't suffering anymore. Condolences to his family and friends. Fuck cancer, indeed..

He was always respectful to others when he posted. I also remember he was one of the few decent enough to give Superman Returns some credit. I think I'll watch it tomorrow in his honor.

Tragic, wish I could've had the opportunity to know such a good-hearted person. Rest in peace.
RIP

Also having a braintumor, so this hits very close to home. Hope he went quietly and peacefully.
I know the gesture doesn't mean much, but I'm hoping for the best for you. If you ever wanna chat about anything, feel free to PM me!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've had the absolute pleasure of talking to him on twitter on numerous occasions. I tried to check on him two days ago too as I haven't seen him tweet in a while

Robbie was just a wonderful beautiful person. I've legitimately cited him as an example to follow a few times IRL (and I will continue to do so for the rest of my life) he had such a positive outlook to life despite everything. I remember he used to call his tumour El Bastardo!

No words can do him justice and how hearing the news of his passing made me feel. Thank you Robbie..and may you rest in peace.

Fuck el Bastardo. But hey, knowing you I'm sure you would have just said that at least you took it down with you!!

Top Bottom