• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Female cartoon leads are hot these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcott

Foob said:
not really a female but what about the dad from goof troop hmmm

8x4fnn.jpg

wtf is goin on hurrr giezz????

Fox318

Combichristoffersen said:
..Pete? You think Pete is hot? Out of all male Disney characters, you couldn't find anyone hotter than Pete? :|
That's kinda gross.

Also couldn't this thread just be about how mankind has managed to capture the sexual essence in art.

2dqixhj.jpg

Foob

Combichristoffersen said:
..Pete? You think Pete is hot? Out of all male Disney characters, you couldn't find anyone hotter than Pete? :|

i dont have to explain myself to you

shuri

Banned
I'm afraid I'll have to call an AC130 strike on this thread. Try to group together guys, it's going to make it easier.

*not really into this, but this thread is hilarious and I must contribute*

Marge_Simpson___Carefree_by_The_Real_Joe_Cool.png

I actually wanted to post a picture of the turtles having a gangbang with April O' Neil but I thought better of it :p

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
7Th said:
>DreamWorks character designs
>attractive

Not sure if serious.
For reals.

There are so many good examples out there spanning a century, and the OP picks two fugly DreamWorks Animation designs.

Ducarmel

Going with the Major I think she is hot different reasons but I guess she does not look bad for a cyborg either.

dfy9ub.jpg

Edit: also the furries in this thread omg. :lol

HOLY SHIT GAF WT!?

I never expected this. I saw this thread multiple times on page one and finally decided to see what everyone was posting about.

HOLY CRAP GAF
:lol :lol :lol

Edit:
Oh, and if this gets any worse I fear for pandaman's member status.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom