• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

Toyama just received this

bxphtflcyaaih4tnujul.jpg

GRAVITY RUSH 2!! LEZGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
my job won't let me see the image, what is it?

It's a Gravity Rush figurine with Kat sporting the regular black outfit, holding an apple, as well as one in an almost identical, but white outfit (where she holds an ice cream). It probably means nothing.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Serious question: when can we expect to see these games? on 18th itself?

Percy

Banned
Regarding Revelaitons 2... if there was a Vita version why on Earth wouldn't it have been included with the initial announcement?

Common sense, people!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
It's probably been said already, but Uncharted 4 will feature as E3 2014 2 Part 2, to the Pre-TGS conference's E3 2014 2 Part 1.

Is RE: R2 Vita a possible thing? Or was it debunked as a typo?

I would love it to be a thing.

We need a Japanese Dev flowchart for the Vita so that people don't get their hopes up

something like:

Is it from a Japanese Dev?
--No-->then it's probably a 6 month old indie game or a crossbuy indie game that people didn't see coming. People gonna get mad.
--Yes-->Is it a game with 50% or more fan services?

-->if No, then it can only be a monhun clone. Flowchart ends here since there are no other games that come out on the Vita from japanese devs.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
We need a Japanese Dev flowchart for the Vita so that people don't get their hopes up

something like:

Is it from a Japanese Dev?
--No-->then it's probably a 6 month old indie game or a crossbuy indie game that people didn't see coming. People gonna get mad.
--Yes-->Is it a game with 50% or more fan services?

-->if No, then it can only be a monhun clone. Flowchart ends here since there are no other games that come out on the Vita from japanese devs.

In what categories Oreshika, Danganronpa, Digimon and others fall? In the fanservice or the in the hunting one?

Bazztek

Banned
This GIF is so confusing. It looks like he's walking towards her and she's running towards him to hug and see if he's OK. Halfway through they draw each of their weapons. WTF is going on? If you were just gonna fight why destroy the element of surprise?

Nomura mentioned some years ago that they don't want to fight each other but have to do to their allegiances, or something to that effect.

Too many people getting hyped over nothing. XV is an announced title. There is no reason for it to appear as a "secret" game. It won't be there, we won't hear anything about it except maybe "please be excited". It will be business as usual.

Your sentence got 19 letters.

Yang got 4 letters.

19 - 4 = 15

Final fantasy XV at TGS 2014, finally.

LMAO! Second best post I've seen here in the past 12 hours. Only beaten by that forklift post that took down an entire section of aisle in a wear house.

I'm curious to see if we'll get gameplay footage of Uncharted 4.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
It's the exceptions that prove the rule.

There are too many exceptions to your so called "rule" then.

I don't deny that there are many fanservice heavy games, but saying that that's all that Vita gets together with hunting games is just being plain haters.

Top Bottom