• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

Famassu

Nomura and a love story? Heh.

FFXV is not a love story, or at least it doesn't focus on it like FFVIII & X did, even if there are or have been some romantic feelings between Noctis & Stella. It's supposedly more a story of friendship, the good & bad of it, than anything else.

MSMrRound

So are we likely to have a bunch of annoucements from 10am JP time? Or will things be more spread out?

That's when the official thing will start. However, it's press-only for now. Public is from Saturday onwards if I'm not wrong. We should see some announcements starting to come in. There are also stage events, where they might share more info/drop new titles. E.g the Atlus stage event.

mao2

Ooh I just noticed that Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is coming to PS4. Always wanted to try it out but my PC is too ancient, so this is great news! :D

bennyc12

FFXV is not a love story, or at least it doesn't focus on it like FFVIII & X did, even if there are or have been some romantic feelings between Noctis & Stella. It's supposedly more a story of friendship, the good & bad of it, than anything else.
I don't understand how you can say this when the game isn't even out yet.

wmlk

I wasn't asking for an explanation. I was just ridiculing how poor of a love story it would be if it was one.

office-space-printer-beat-down-gif.gif

Lighting please die already

Can someone edit Lightning's face onto this machine?

Top Bottom