• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF14 Themed Custom Xbox Series X

As someone not familiar with FF stuff, this would appear like Elsa branded to me. Just for the blue tone and icicles. I don't think she even has some golden crown or whatever in the movies.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I'm no FF fan, and I don't care for the base and the rings, but the blue colour is lovely.

It's a shame that consoles are all black and white.

puke GIF

team america vomit GIF

Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Looks like a package for a Frozen figurine...... I'll just let it goooooo.

Last edited:
Looks good. Though I think they should release more custom made Xbox and sell them for 700$ or something. Would be quite profitable and tons of people would buy it.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
You can do a lot with a solid design, not so much with something that looks like an early 2000s router.

//DEVIL//

No one ever won any of these. I bet the mfer Phill collect them and resell on ebay under alt account that sob -_-

ReBurn

Gold Member
For everyone planning to try to win this, read the fine print. It's non-functional and only meant as art.
The fine print, you get:

One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) custom-designed “Final Fantasy XIV” Xbox Series X console bundle (NON-FUNCTIONAL, TO BE USED AS AN ART PIECE) (design elements and all other aspects of the custom console are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor), one (1) Xbox Series X console bundle (console model, features, design and all other aspects of the console are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor), one (1) “Final Fantasy XIV” Online Complete Collector’s Edition for Xbox Series X/S, and one (1) 12-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Membership.

So you still get a functional series x with the game. You also that ugly statue of a series x that collects dust.

Top Bottom