• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill be around for games after the United match

Or sooner if we are losing

iNvid02

good games today, we played well but was just one of those days where luck wasnt on our side. literally every ball fell to their feet.

maybe next time

Hixx

good games today, we played well but was just one of those days where luck wasnt on our side. literally every ball fell to their feet.

maybe next time

ucheekycunt6ilhw.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sorry Ill play tomorrow, wasnt feeling great after the United game so had a lie down instead

Mr Cola

Im on from now for games, guessing people will watch the football though so probably play after

Mr Cola

Im going to be an hour now, eating some food + washing, but ill definitely play then if people want to

Mr Cola

I can do games in about 45mins if anyone wants to

Mr Cola

Changed it to about 35-40 mins from now, got some stuff to do first

New Stat rundown will be on Saturday

Mr Cola

So unfortunately my laptop scree has died, not my fault and amazon have issued a full refund, they don't have any more in stock so I going to have to buy a new one, can't until I send it in so could be a week or two

Kyoufu

So unfortunately my laptop scree has died, not my fault and amazon have issued a full refund, they don't have any more in stock so I going to have to buy a new one, can't until I send it in so could be a week or two

Get refund from Amazon, buy PS4 + FIFA.

Mr Cola

So update, because I could still get the laptop working with another monitor, albeit not very well, I have held onto it for the moment( I.e till I finish South Park), I will however be sending it off by the end of this week. Because they no longer sell my current model they cant offer me a trade so I am getting a full refund, meaning I have go through picking out another laptop etc etc. Given it will take around a week to get my refund after sending it in/being processed id say my best chance of playing again is around 2 weeks time, unfortunately. Im sure you guys will do fine in my absence, a small break has done me good I think, I will come back not as cranky as I have been lately, lets face it, ive been a bit of an ogre.

I'm done for sure now on the PC version, my friends play everyday on the PS4 version and I just enjoy it better! Not honestly sure I will get it on PC next year either unless they port the engine over!

Mr Cola

I'm done for sure now on the PC version, my friends play everyday on the PS4 version and I just enjoy it better! Not honestly sure I will get it on PC next year either unless they port the engine over!

Sad to see you go, could see for a little while you were enjoying the PC version less and less. Its been a good ride and at least it ended with a division one title after all this time.

I will continue on the PC, I feel more at home here, I was considering a ps4 purchase last week but I would get very little use out of it, it would be a luxury purchase in the hopes that fifa 15 is x amount better, when in reality I dont believe it will be.

PC Club is going to be different next year but as long as I am here and others want to play Ill keep going with it. As for this year I have no intentions of stopping, Ill send out invites when I am back, maybe we will remake the club and start the climb again and if people are done and there is no interest then ill call this a really good chapter, ive been through teams on l4d, sc2, league of legends and fifa and I can honestly say this has been the best.

Mr Cola

Im going to be on for the cup tomorrow if there is interest, send the invites out around 3:30 my time

Mr Cola

Will you be joining us invid? Ive been off three weeks and I cant wait any longer to play :3

Mr Cola

Aye, watching football the only thing I can think about is "well shit i should play some clubs now"

Mr Cola

So I'll be sending out invites after the 3 o clocks for cup games, hopefully we can get 3 or 4'together and have a run

Mr Cola

Sorry going to have to wait a little bit more, probably after Chelsea game, having trouble getting things set up

Mr Cola

Ill be on at 3 if anyone wants to do some league, we can start a new club if you want, ill record the stats for this one and post up the final tally.

Mr Cola

Ive got to do some shopping but i should be on around 2 ish if we want to smash the league

Mr Cola

i dont know how but we always pull through, have faith curfew
They call me 1 goal cola for a reason

I even did drop ins last night as a striker and didn't score in 5

Mr Cola

No

Amazingly we can still win the title inspite of this

Top Bottom