• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Scratch that i have to go pick up some drugs, 3ish the new goal

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill be on for games at around 1:30pm, so an hour or so from now

Mr Cola

If anyone wants to do the games I can do them from 5pm

Mr Cola

Due to the shiftiness of the schedule I won't be on till after the united game, but games then!

Mr Cola

Powerful games yesterday, ill be online from 1pm for games today

Mr Cola

Well I can play from 5pm, so in a half hour, but i think our numbers are too few at the moment, Wooden is breaking again and Bacon is studying, sad times :(

Mr Cola

I can play from one if people are on, gonna watch the pool match at 4

Mr Cola

We won the cup, gonna have to gif that final goal in the 90th minute to win it, unbelievable

Mr Cola

Gonna ask around at 2pm see if people want games, theres divisions to win men

qazqaNii

who the hell shot that shitty penalty at the end!

Will try to join mumble next time, this laptop is barely handling fifa, but I will see if it will affect that much.

Mr Cola

who the hell shot that shitty penalty at the end!

Will try to join mumble next time, this laptop is barely handling fifa, but I will see if it will affect that much.

Chipfu

Mr Cola

Gonna send out invites in about 15 mins, time for them promotions

Mr Cola

No games for me today sorry, really ill this morning, hopefully back tomorrow, shame because I was really looking forward to dat promotion today

Mr Cola

Not feeling great but missing the fifas, ill send out osme invites after the Arsenal game see who wants some games

Mr Cola

Im up for games in half hour if people want in

Some highlights from today

Bacon goal with assist from An Ass
bbbacm3sab.gif

Kyoufu boom
secosssibs6g.gif

Freekick goal, in in believe fc?! Nono Toure returns.
nonoonn0usd0.gif

Amazing skill moves from Big Bo
dsdsfdg7rslo.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
That fufu goal is stupid. Just sprinted through 3 players without a hint of a challenge. Was he on the other team playing against our AI defence?

Mr Cola

That fufu goal is stupid. Just sprinted through 3 players without a hint of a challenge. Was he on the other team playing against our AI defence?

He broke the rating record next game with a 4.0 :D, he couldnt believe it

<3 Koo

Mr Cola

Games at 1 if people are one :|

:|

|:

|:|:|

:

iNvid02

has science gone too far?

but everyone should get an afro, it will make us play better (as demonstrated by myself today)

Top Bottom