• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 17 demo releases today

Majukun

Today the demo of FIFA 17 should be avaiable for PC,XBone,Ps4,360 and ps3.

The expected time of release for the various version is

X360: from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST (RELEASED)

XBone: from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST (RELEASED)

PC: any time after 12.00 CEST (RELEASED)

Ps3: from 15:00 to 16:00 CEST

Ps4: from 15:00 to 16:00 CEST (RELEASED)

will try to update the OP when the demo releases on the various platforms

UPDATE: according to this site and its undisclosed source all the demos should be up at 7 PM CEST (10AM PDT / 1PM EDT / 5PM GMT / 6PM BST). take it with a grain of salt though.

UPDATE #2: according to the Japanese EA sports ' twitter and a reply on the European blog, the demo should indeed arrive at 7 pm CEST

Teams in the demo:

Manchester United
Manchester City
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
Inter
Paris Saint-Germain
Olympique Lyonnais
Seattle Sounders
Bayern München
Tigres U.A.N.L. (MX)
Gamba Osaka

You also get to play part of the martial Alex Hunter experience

usa this thread to post your impressions.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Can't wait to check it when I get home from work.

And then to find out that the things I like will be changed in the full game.

bjaelke

Teams in the demo:

Manchester United
Manchester City
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Juventus
Inter
Paris Saint-Germain
Olympique Lyonnais
Seattle Sounders
Bayern München
Tigres U.A.N.L. (MX)
Gamba Osaka

You also get to play part of the martial Alex Hunter experience

Ivan

Nice time of the year :).

Can't wait. I'd even do that different psn region trick, but I'm not sure if it's out earlier like that this time.

Coxy100

Banned
getting this as part of my bundle with the Slim so looking forward to trying the demo to see what it's like

(own a X1 at the moment)

idonteven

been waiting since yesterday because me like many others used the new zealand store to download like past years but it didnt happen

RocknRola

With custom files being back for PES (and easy to implement too, apparently) and the demo being super fun, Fifa will have to do a lot to impress me.

Kinda killed my "Fifa itch" with Fifa 15, on the PS4. So bad. So, so, so bad. Dunno what happened really. Presentation is cool, gameplay is still largely the same that brought them to success since 07/08, but the fun factor just wasn't there (for me). And I heavily dislike the extreme focus on FUT too, don't like it one bit. Dunno. Maybe I just sorta "grew out of it" per say.

Will happily try the demo though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can't wait I really enjoyed my time with the beta. Frostbite is such a welcome.

Old kits were used and Messi has bleached hair now.

vTf1iHz.png
ogfjxYM.png

RocknRola

Can't wait I really enjoyed my time with the beta. Frostbite is such a welcome.

Old kits were used and Messi has bleached hair now.

The eyes kinda make me feel like they lost their soul somewhere :p Though to be fair, even in games with much less super detailed characters (1 or 2 instead of 22) on screen, eyes are hard to nail.

xviper

no way i'm going to buy it, i already have a game that frustrate me to the point that i could break the controller, Overwatch

Ruruja

Gamba Osaka is interesting. Is that a single team license thing or have Konami lost the rights to Japan National Team and J-League?

Peterthumpa

This definitely does not resemble character models from Frostbite-powered games.

Not sure if that's just me, but there's something about Frostbite characters and lighting that is extremely recognizable regardless of the game, more or less like we had a similar thing with UE3 games.

Fifa 17 is not one of these games, and that's not a compliment.

leng jai

This definitely does not resemble character models from Frostbite-powered games.

Not sure if that's just me, but there's something about Frostbite characters and lighting that is extremely recognizable regardless of the game, more or less like we had a similar thing with UE3 games.

Fifa 17 is not one of these games, and that's not a compliment.

They probably tried to make it look identical to Fifa 16.

pieface

I'm very interested in finding out what rating Cheick Diabaté of Osmanlispor is, he was my favourite player on FIFA 15 and FIFA 16 when he played for Bordeaux.

Yeah, that's the type of FIFA I play, 5* FIFA is for newbs....

Pachimari

I'm very interested in finding out what rating Cheick Diabaté of Osmanlispor is, he was my favourite player on FIFA 15 and FIFA 16 when he played for Bordeaux.

Yeah, that's the type of FIFA I play, 5* FIFA is for newbs....

We should play a friendly on PS4. Osmanlispor vs. Brøndby.

Top Bottom