• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA on Vita - New screens, previews and information

jlevel13

Somebody should write a paper on why all the worst trolls seem to gravitate to FIFA. I mean, I don't really mind much when somebody rage quits, but the constant pausing for no reason (except to troll) whenever you have a lead is a drag. It just seems to get worse every year. Three games in a row where I took the lead, three trolly ragequits in a row from different opponents. I don't really understand, as the biggest lead I had was 2-0, so lots of chance for a comeback effort - shouldn't that be fun?

Yopis

Had to say that im having a okay time with the,vita version. Really got better after I got a camera angle that didn't make players seem so small. Really looking forward to 13 miss tac defending and impact engine.

jlevel13

I can't seem to quite figure out how to use the touch controls for free kicks - anybody have some hints? I know you can draw on the screen to curve around the wall, but all my shots still just seem to go wild. Are you supposed to also touch the back screen where you want to aim your shot / before or after you draw the curve on the front? I thought it worked like flick kick football, but so far I've had no luck trying to do this...

Top Bottom