• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

So wait...I'm trying to catch up on Capcom Cup.
So far it sounds like the following were eliminated:

• Tokido
  • Justin Wong
  • Infiltration
  • Ryan Heart
  • Xian
  • F Champ

Is this right?

According to r/kappa JWong's the first to go 0-2 for 3 consecutive Cap Cups... yikes

wSalYtD.gif

CurlyW

So wait...I'm trying to catch up on Capcom Cup.
So far it sounds like the following were eliminated:

• Tokido
  • Justin Wong
  • Infiltration
  • Ryan Heart
  • Xian
  • F Champ

Is this right?

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes but spelled wrong, No, No

The official bracket is on the front page of challonge, just go there

Today will be an interesting day. I might just wake up to news about Marvel 4, or I'll wake up to a metric shitload of salt about how there is no Marvel 4.

shaowebb

Watch it not be at PSX experience and it gets announced after Grand Finals Capcom Cup. Folks will be mopey all day till then.

shaowebb

All I know is if we get Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes and Falcon then they need to be known as "TEAM ALL CAPS" and mained to Grand Finals just for the flag waving on ESPN. The viewer spike would be glorious.

NEO0MJ

Ono looks slimmer

Wonder if he's taking care of himself. As in, is he eating and resting at all. That story from SxT's development where he collapsed was pretty scary.

JWong's definitive Peace Out exit will never get old.

I can't believe he's 0-8 in these Cups including the 25th Anniversary. That is amazing in itself.

Didn't he seem to be doing better in SFV? At least in comparison to IV.

Dahbomb

Shinmuruku hold dat L.

Sinatar hold dat L.

Line HTX hold dat L.

But most specifically... Professor Beef HOLD DAT ETERNAL L!!!!!!

MvC:I probably is still going to suck ass but at least you dudes have to hold dat L.

Dlent

I changed my mind, I'm actually genuinely interested in what the netcode of the UMVC3 port is like, even if I don't intend to play it myself.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So its basically MSH2 with gems and Capcom characters and 2 on 2. Better than nothing.

OMG Akuma looks so badass in SFV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom