• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

notworksafe

also i (somehow) again agree with beef. doug is a little bitch 100%. so pathetic of a main character that only gaffers could simpy with him. but he gets no simpy from me.

Sayad

I don't remember any tournament where street fighter 4 had a half entrant drop the following year.
Didn't Canada Cup go through that one year where they didn't even have an international tournament and the highlight of CC was some Canadian guy vs FChamp UMvC3 money match!

It god damn begins...

I bet someone is going to come in and say that he still has a wack launcher when that Iron Man is actually a top 10 character.
Iron man is top ten? I just hate that his launcher feels so stubby and if you hit two or three ground hits it pushes you out side of the launcher and sometimes those jump flight cancel combos.
That said, that combo looks awesome. I gave up iron man when I saw people say the crispy cream combo was his bnb... so hard.

Dahbomb

Iron man is top ten? I just hate that his launcher feels so stubby and if you hit two or three ground hits it pushes you out side of the launcher and sometimes those jump flight cancel combos.
That said, that combo looks awesome. I gave up iron man when I saw people say the crispy cream combo was his bnb... so hard.
Top 10 with that mod. Without it he's still low mid lol.

a623bae7bea67db957ab79407a7ef27d720a067c.jpg

Seyavesh

It god damn begins...

I bet someone is going to come in and say that he still has a wack launcher when that Iron Man is actually a top 10 character.
i mean, he does still have a wack as fuck launcher but i wanted to keep the spirit of "it's literally the same char but his dashes aren't hot garbage"
even ended up see what i could do w the char in terms of combos, haha. he's actually insanely fun to just fuck around with in training mode- once i can sucker someone into playing online with me i'm curious to see how fucked up a magneto dashspeed is with iron man's general spacing presence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-dhgnqmY0

Dahbomb

i mean, he does still have a wack as fuck launcher but i wanted to keep the spirit of "it's literally the same char but his dashes aren't hot garbage"
even ended up see what i could do w the char in terms of combos, haha. he's actually insanely fun to just fuck around with in training mode- once i can sucker someone into playing online with me i'm curious to see how fucked up a magneto dashspeed is with iron man's general spacing presence

kvpaw.gif

It looks so... right. This is how it was supposed to be!

Wow. What could have been.

Skab

That actually kinda looks like how he looked in the Infinite trailer

Beckx

I am so confused right now

A new Virtual On was announced

But its a fusion with a virtual novel series

The main mecha designer is back

Oneida, let this be a lesson, be careful what you wish for

Well I'm just waiting for DMC5 reveal (if it happens), and the melt downs (including myself) if they change a bunch of shit up in the wrong way....

Kumubou

Honestly? I think that's the kind of thing the series needed to have a shot in this day and age. If the game plays as well as VOOT does I think a lot of the hardcore players will give it more than a look. Whereas adding the Index characters gives it the casual pull the game probably needs to have a shot at surviving.

And you damn well know Oneida would be all over a new VF even if it ended up being based on Vocaloids or Love Live or some dumb shit.
And I would be too.

Numb

I used the Virtua Fighter characters when I played Project X Zone 2. I think I'm qualified to ask what should and should not be in a hypothetical VF6.

I played Akira one time in Dengeki Bunko(a fighting game. Sadly Anime)
I'm ok with basketball girl being in VF6
Only character choice to be added if you think about it

All fighting game lore is anime as hell. Even wrestling. The look and gameplay is the sad part and the weird characters.

Weirder than usual

Silly Numb, anime takes after wrestling

When the Hulkster body slammed Andre the Giant with those 24-inch american-made pythons, japan as a whole was inspired brother

Top Bottom