• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

shaowebb

eh, we took the switch to local BBQ place and played some vicious puyo puyo tetris waiting for food. it was fine, not sure a projector would be anything more than a novelty.

Depends on where you are and what you do. I can setup impromptu side tourneys at local conventions with it or show off my stuff to groups easily, or just plain game with it on walls where ever for fun like when traveling in hotels ( or on night shift at the power plant I could screw around). Plus my wife's sister is in high school still. Kids are taking switches there. The ability to take a projector out of her pocket at lunch and full screening a wall in a stairwell to run splatoon 2 matches would likely go over well.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with mini led projectors from Lumipro. I'm interested because its literally pocket sized.

don't read a lick of french but the idea of this is cool and i hope you see positive feedback from those that can actually read it

Right now it's very positive. The next one is about a much more professional player and we talked a lot about this and what it takes. The article will focus a lot on this and that may disturb some people. In France people have a very strange behaviour when you talk about success, auto-promotion and money.

Numb

he plays gweelay mostly i think, but still has some fang around and is optimistic about s2.5 changes

that was in sfiv wasn't it? i don't think wnf stacks up as dominatingly currently. would probably be a nice series between them
Indeed
I'm not gonna lie
I thought wnf couldn't do anything to nlbc but they put in that work.
Might be reverse now

mbpm1

Indeed
I'm not gonna lie
I thought wnf couldn't do anything to nlbc but they put in that work.
Might be reverse now

they also had the benefit of good matchups

actually thinking about it with snake eyez' current strength and characters he might just put wnf on his back again if it were to go down right now

it would be pretty awesome if the snake vs smug thing started up again

Numb

they also had the benefit of good matchups

actually thinking about it with snake eyez' current strength and characters he might just put wnf on his back again if it were to go down right now
I don't remember well but even Filipinoman was dancing around them

mbpm1

I don't remember well but even Filipinoman was dancing around them

filipinoman bodied art with rose vs sim
marq i think took out dieminion's guile and probably zeus's claw at one point with guy craziness
snake beat smug and i think zeus
I forget the rest. I think there was an el fuerte player for wnf

Numb

filipinoman bodied art with rose vs sim
marq i think took out dieminion's guile and probably zeus's claw at one point with guy craziness
snake beat smug and i think zeus
I forget the rest
Art should have gone for Rose mirror. See who's legit
Marq was a surprise

MrCarter

Cross post from OT. SFV E-League managed to pull in an impressive 200K viewers.

C8u3LEwXoAEu5lf.png:large

Beckx

Depends on where you are and what you do. I can setup impromptu side tourneys at local conventions with it or show off my stuff to groups easily, or just plain game with it on walls where ever for fun like when traveling in hotels ( or on night shift at the power plant I could screw around). Plus my wife's sister is in high school still. Kids are taking switches there. The ability to take a projector out of her pocket at lunch and full screening a wall in a stairwell to run splatoon 2 matches would likely go over well.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with mini led projectors from Lumipro. I'm interested because its literally pocket sized.

how are you going to handle video out? are there usb-c video out dongles for it?

besides lag the other thing you want to think about / investigate is how usable the image is if you don't have a very dark environment. office stairwells are usually decently lit. when i bought a projector system a few years ago my main points were making sure it could deal with a little light (the screen is important here and you won't have one) & input lag.

not trying to discourage you i'm just pointing out some things to be sure they're on your list. if they are then carry on :)

Line_HTX

Turns out that E-League thing on Inside the NBA was your typical one round decent combo knockdown fest. And Charles wasn't even in the studio to see it anyway. It was just a promo for the real thing on TBS Friday night.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Anyone going to Northwest Majors? Ill be lurking for some 3s and Super Turbo.

Think Shouta and I are out this year (my mom is coming into town on Saturday) - let us know how it goes. Planning to go to the Sept 30th one (the CPT one) though.

Beckx

those dumb kids and their stupid "one punch man" or whatever they call it, back in my day we watched Lawrence Welk and he never punched anyone so i guess he was no punch man and also the music was really nice and oh that's nice dear, you come back soon i'll bake some cookies

Wan paaaaaan
English please!
The spread of anime

It cannot be contained
Snoop, no...

One Punch Man is a decent anime to like though.
I am afraid if I watch it on Netflix, its going to recommend me anime from here to eternity.

those dumb kids and their stupid "one punch man" or whatever they call it, back in my day we watched Lawrence Welk and he never punched anyone so i guess he was no punch man and also the music was really nice and oh that's nice dear, you come back soon i'll bake some cookies
English please! Also, how do you know that I bake?

One punch man is a about a bald apathetic asshole who can punch shit and blow it up

Why in the cold shit wouldn't Bill burr not like that
He wished they called it "Bam! Right there Fred!"

Well Street Fighter is an anime game

And tekken is also an anime game

So yes, it was confirmed by steam, so its true.

Words hurt Village. Take it back!

Kumubou

wasn't Jebailey associated with them?
He dipped when he realized the checks weren't clearing and got an offer from Dreamhack (who, if nothing else, actually exists and does things).
How can you not like Infil after this ELeague interview. He is truly for the love of the gamewaifu.
Fixed.

With all of these pro interviews going on about how they picked the character because they were attracted to them (Infiltration, KBrad, Punk) is also a point toward SF5 being anime as all hell. That's the sort of justification I would expect from an Arcana Heart or Koihime Enbu player.

Top Bottom