• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Tripon

TBS owns ELEAGUE. This is their production studio, they flew everyone out, and they are hosting it on their own channel.

I'm actually surprised that they allowed it to be streamed on Twitch and Youtube to begin with. That's surprisingly progressive of them and acknowledging where most of their audience for this kind of stuff are. TBS isn't forcing you to watch their stream.

TBS owns ELEAGUE. This is their production studio, they flew everyone out, and they are hosting it on their own channel.

I'm actually surprised that they allowed it to be streamed on Twitch and Youtube to begin with. That's surprisingly progressive of them and acknowledging where most of their audience for this kind of stuff are. TBS isn't forcing you to watch their stream.

Lol I'm surprised people are trying to make this seem like it's $8.95 all over again

CO_Andy

It's a very peculiar element to put behind a paywall. Obviously the musical interludes are supposed to be a spot for ads if you're not using an ad blocker.

Tripon said:
TBS isn't forcing you to watch their stream.
Doesn't give them a free pass to make the transitions so jarring and unhype. If they want their Twitch viewers to come back (those viewers being namely us, the fgc) then there are better ways to go about it.

ShinMaruku

Turner is really open with trying to get new media in under their umbrella, you can tell by having Richard Lewis there. Riot tried to have that man blacklisted but he was given a job at Turner and he has their full support.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He dipped when he realized the checks weren't clearing and got an offer from Dreamhack (who, if nothing else, actually exists and does things).

Fixed.

With all of these pro interviews going on about how they picked the character because they were attracted to them (Infiltration, KBrad, Punk) is also a point toward SF5 being anime as all hell. That's the sort of justification I would expect from an Arcana Heart or Koihime Enbu player.

What love does to people. But some people are void of love. Like Wolfkrone and he who shan't be named.

Lol I'm surprised people are trying to make this seem like it's $8.95 all over again

Didn't know that was happening. Which I find ridiculous because I think they're doing us a favor. They're putting all this money into this because they want you to watch their channel so I think it's great that they're not completely shutting out fans who don't have cable/satellite.

pizzacat

Banned

ol tbs shill you think this is funny

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wrong wrong wrong and wrong.

Europe with all these One Piece names. So I guess this Akainu guy is on Luffy's shit list.

tumblr_inline_o2948pXToi1trxv40_540.png

tumblr_inline_o2948uNnyO1trxv40_540.png

tumblr_inline_o2948yEiT61trxv40_540.png

BOY

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I'm about to watch Your Name and I'm 99% sure the person sitting in front of me is browsing GAF right now.

pizzacat

Banned
I just saw some dude dressed up like Akira in my theater for early screening of fate of the furious

What should I do to this weeb

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
one usually hides their shame of being a gaffer in public, not revel in it
Your Name is an anime film

man I'm almost 30, got a gf and friends, why should i give a shit? i don't need to impress people by pretending i'm not on gaf lol

Oh we are talking about Your Name here too? It's this year's anime movie that was big enough to get a theatrical release. It's ok.

Also wouldn't use neogaf dark theme on anything that's doesn't have an OLED screen. Ever.

NEO0MJ

Your Name is an anime film

man I'm almost 30, got a gf and friends, why should i give a shit? i don't need to impress people by pretending i'm not on gaf lol

6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg

Though more seriously, would they even know what Gaf is? Only 4chan/reddit cares about us.

Top Bottom