• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 21-27 | Easter EG Hunting

FSLink

Banned
And Dahbomb said the game was figured out.

Haha. I believe R1, and L1+R1 are the other versions (or maybe it was R2 and L2?), but I can't verify since I'm busy redownloading all my PSN stuff thanks to having to replace the hard drive.

Sony (and Microsoft for that matter) needs to really fix their archaic download list.

EDIT: v LOL

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Mike Ross is going to play Lefthandedmonkey in a FT10 for a painting of his own face

Also, Smug is gonna play Magnegro (the viper who he pulled the famous juggle combo on)

- Mike Ross (E. Honda) vs. TheLeftHandedMonkey (Evil Ryu)
- PIE|Smug (Dudley) vs. Magnegro (C. Viper)
- Nice1 (Guy) vs. Brolylegs (Chun)
- ASAP|Rabbitto (Juri) vs. NGL|Brent (Rufus)
- Alex Myers (Sakura) vs. AG|Native (T.Hawk)

http://www.twitch.tv/pandaxgaming

Live now.

GooeyHeat

This is a really random question, but what's your favorite character selection screen?
Let's see...
I like Marvel vs. Capcom 2's, but not because of any specific aesthetic or anything, just because every time it appears, I look at it and think, "That is an absolutely preposterous amount of characters." Because, you know, it is.
Vanilla SF4 just for the music. A buhmillion times more hype than Super and onward.
Guilty Gear Xrd's looks and sounds great as well, but I can't find a video with just that.

Coda

Xbox One is coming out in Japan on 9/4. On the list of companies supporting the console I see Arc and SNK. So a possibility of Xrd coming out for Xbox One.

Is this list online somewhere? I'm just curious because I ended up taking the plunge with Xbox One for KI. Does anyone use the CronusMax here for the stick on the system? I have one coming but I'm curious if people have tried/used it here.

Either way Arc and SNK supporting the console is good news for many people including myself. I'd support the PS4 over the Xbox One if they had games that I wanted to play, Microsoft just seems to nail exclusives that appeal to me more than Sony's exclusives usually do.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Haha. I believe R1, and L1+R1 are the other versions (or maybe it was R2 and L2?), but I can't verify since I'm busy redownloading all my PSN stuff thanks to having to replace the hard drive.

Sony (and Microsoft for that matter) needs to really fix their archaic download list.

EDIT: v LOL

It's not working for me damn it

kirblar

Elena's entire background makes little sense. She's what, a Kenyan girl studying in France who practices a Brazillian martial art. It's like her and Sean's profiles got flipped so that they didn't offend anyone with the black people = basketball stereotype.

Infinite

Elena's entire background makes little sense. She's what, a Kenyan girl studying in France who practices a Brazillian martial art. It's like her and Sean's profiles got flipped so that they didn't offend anyone with the black people = basketball stereotype.

Isn't she actually a princess of sorts who goes to school in Japan? According to the Udon comics at least. Sean is also part Japanese and black I think. Could be wrong

Niitris

Yeah with Elena it makes no sense.

Japanese-Brazilians are actually pretty common in parts of Brazil (of course most of them don't look like Sean).

Infinite

Yeah with Elena it makes no sense.

Japanese-Brazilians are actually pretty common in parts of Brazil (of course most of them don't look like Sean).

Yeah Brazil has the largest population of Japanese people outside of Japan and many Brazilian's are of African descent not to mention there's a strong population of afro Brazilians there. Sean's last name is Matsuda.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ibsAfVg5SeiiPj.gif

Enordash

Xbox One is coming out in Japan on 9/4. On the list of companies supporting the console I see Arc and SNK. So a possibility of Xrd coming out for Xbox One.

That would be good news since it could give the Killer Instinct machines something else to do when KI is done. I kinda assume the main platform will be PS3 for a good while though, but still, it's a thought.

Sounds like they are having firewall problems on the Pandax Stream with the next two people unable to connect? Forward those ports son!

Top Bottom