• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 21-27 | Easter EG Hunting

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Why am I agreeing with you?! This must really be a Dahbomb dream....

Hahaha, shocking isn't it. I'm really hoping for some monsters to pop out, like Full Schedule, and pull off what he did which was 3-0 Justin in a tournament. If we can get Apologyman, Cloud, Nemo, Yipes, Full Schedule, Rayray, Moonz and Clockw0rk into top 8, I think Dahbomb might pick up Marvel again. The most diverse top 8 you could see!

Dahbomb

My DREAM Marvel 3 top 8 at EVO would be:

Justin Wong
FChamp
ChrisG
Nemo
Yipes (casual at home mode Yipes not commentator Yipes... and he's playing Wesker)
Apologyman
RayRay
Full Schedule or Clockwork

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
But cloud doe. Don't you like Dante.

I wanna see unknown top like a big major. He's well overdue for one

word, cloud is the most entertaining zero to watch. he actually plays a zero instead of a flowchart zero.

i dont know how i feel about unknown being in top 8, his team lacks a lot of synergy in my opinion. he's a good player but would be better if he picked characters that catered more to his wesker, even though his team is still godlike as it is.

Skab

I win far to many matches online by running away full screen as Makoto, then ultra 2ing over the dumb Ryu's fireballs.

When will they learn?

Dahbomb

Unknown needs to drop one character on his team... most probably his Viper. Not that I think his Viper is bad but I cringe every time he has to burn X factor just to bring her in safely. He would probably benefit the most from picking up Magneto.

Dahbomb

marvel 2 was dope so if marvel 3 is the new marvel 2 that's cool

edit: ten more years
More like 6 more years because we are already at the game's 4th EVO.

Also SF4 will probably be the game to dethrone Marvel 2 as far as number of times in EVO line up is concerned. MVC2 was at EVO for 9 years, SF4 has been at EVO for 6 years already.

Question really is if we get a SFV before 2018-2019.

More like 6 more years because we are already at the game's 4th EVO.

Also SF4 will probably be the game to dethrone Marvel 2 as far as number of times in EVO line up is concerned. MVC2 was at EVO for 9 years, SF4 has been at EVO for 6 years already.

Question really is if we get a SFV before 2018-2019.

Holy fuck you're kidding me

Top Bottom