• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 18-24 | Not holding breath for PSASBR2 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

I'm gonna have to grab my win against Rog in that Mega Man Mirror from his stream, so fucking funny. lol

DEATH™

ZTS stock going high lulz...

I wish St. George is on GAF. His presence is so strong that all of you guys will be Tekken players.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Controversial post:

scytheavatar is a good poster, that usually has unique insight, though I disagree with it most of the time. Even though he does do drive-by arguments at opportune times which makes it slightly amusing.

Tizoc

That grab range needs a buff. Even when un-oiled.

I'd agree to Hakan getting some buffs, but the way I see it, as is-
Unoiled: Good defense normals
Oiled: More offense oriented

So what more improvements would need be done to him to make his Unoiled status more effective?

Honda/Hakan makes more sense as a team than Dudley/Elena, and that's not just my 3rd Strike bias speaking.

If you had played more sfxt you would know Dudley/Elena makes perfect sense. Elena saw Dudley and told him that his tree that he imported from Africa told her that she and Dudley are to go to Antartica to find Pandora.

The rest is pretty obvious from there.

I wish they would make Hakan a good character. He's hilarious.

He's already one of the best characters in the game...when he's oiled.
If you had played more sfxt you would know Dudley/Elena makes perfect sense. Elena saw Dudley and told him that his tree that he imported from Africa told her that she and Dudley are to go to Antartica to find Pandora.

The rest is pretty obvious from there.

...SILLY ME

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Hakan needing buffs

2z7ZjwA.gif

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Tekken X Street Fighter should be really interesting. It should allow Namco to experiment a lot with the Tekken formula. Pretty hype for the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom