• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 11-17 | C&D is Magic Edition

Zukuu

Banned
SRK's new forum layout ... I am not a fan.
at least they iron out a few flaws atm. gotta see how it looks tomorrow.

That said, even the early new version is 100 times better then the new youtube layout.

What is wrong with websites becoming more and more user inconvenient and more fugly with every upgrade?

Nyoro SF

SRK forum is murder on the eyes now. Not enough separation between posts.

Oh well, I didn't really have much of a reason to go there anyway...

new srk forums are alright I guess, I just want it to load faster. I'll get used to the new layout. I don't like the light lines between posts and no separation of the sticky threads.I can't find an option to have a dark setting though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I did not invent 09er. I just threw fuel into the fire and made the use more rampant.

On SRK it was a tradition to haze the new incoming class and most of them took it, then the following year dish it. However because of the popularity of SF4 there were so many 09ers that they fought back, which eventually fuck SRK up and turned it into the shit hole that it is now. If only they would of just took it like everyone else (all jokes anyways) it would have been fine. I blame guys like LE SWAGGA for this shit. They bitched all the way up the ladder to wizard, and the cannons.

Which lead to removal of join dates, then rep bar and now added SRK beta where there this bootleg ass like system.

WesternHeretic
SRK Community Rep
(Today, 09:16 AM)

Zukuu

Banned
SFxT is actually really fun now.

I actually think there might be too much damage now, depending on your characters.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
http://forums.shoryuken.com/categories/street-fighter-x-tekken-character-discussion

HAHAHA is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?

97J2iww.jpg

I did not invent 09er. I just threw fuel into the fire and made the use more rampant.

On SRK it was a tradition to haze the new incoming class and most of them took it, then the following year dish it. However because of the popularity of SF4 there were so many 09ers that they fought back, which eventually fuck SRK up and turned it into the shit hole that it is now. If only they would of just took it like everyone else (all jokes anyways) it would have been fine. I blame guys like LE SWAGGA for this shit. They bitched all the way up the ladder to wizard, and the cannons.

Which lead to removal of join dates, then rep bar and now added SRK beta where there this bootleg ass like system.

Oh shit, I feel old as fuck as right now.

I needed Dem Galaga ships!!

And I fucking miss Battle Poll!!! :(

Hyun Sai

I can agree, visually, new SRK is atrocious.

But I'll be ok with it as it seems to be way faster than before... For now...

Wait and see.

Booter

From a crappy public computer with only Internet Explorer, SRK forums are nearly unusable. Javascript errors, waiting up to a full minute for the page to render (so I can scroll/click) because of video ads, etc etc.

It was just as bad before the update.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Anyone know where I can order a custom replacement metal panel for my TE? I want a 4 button vf/shmup/kof/anime stick.

That was you?

Man you are straight up OG. Pre-DMC3 hype was best hype.

Don't know if you remember, but we actually go way back Dahbomb. I use to post on the PS2GB at IGN just like you, my account goes back to 2001. Back then I used "Vash-the-Stampede" as my handle. And the first time I reported about DMC3 after I found out was in that secret board that only a few select members were allowed in. Every console got their own secret board and the ones selected weren't suppose to tell all the others about it. I think I remember you being apart of that to. But yeah, I remembered you for sure. I figure you probably have no idea about me though since I went by a different name now and only mentioned this to you once before I think.

Oh and SRK's new forum is ass, this is going to take a lot of getting use to. The last one was just fine, this wasn't needed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I loved Vanilla.

start match

opponent x-factors
Vanilla MvC3 was a good game. Not much more fun and hype than full screen gunshot juggle infinites.

SRK forum is murder on the eyes now. Not enough separation between posts.

Oh well, I didn't really have much of a reason to go there anyway...
Ya don't got much room to talk with the way Eventhubs looks right now, it's not exactly pretty! :p

WesternHeretic
SRK Community Rep
(Today, 09:16 AM)
This needs to happen

Today is my and James Chen's birthday. Can't think of a shitty joke for the occasion.
Happy Birthday fellow FGC-GAF brother!

Unblockable aging
dead

wait its james chen birthday?!?!

So not only do I share the same ethnicity, but I share the same birthday? ... I don't know what to think.

Top Bottom