• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 4-10 | Majority vote declares Smash a fighting game

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can I subscribe to your newsletter and/or tune into your daytime talk show Dr. Enzo?
Next week we'll discuss the age old question, "When's Marvel?" Is Marvel at a certain time, or is Marvel ever present? Or is Marvel, time?

Enzo you need to get IN on that ass.
Requesting ground dash buff.

After this weekend I want to have a bunch of kids. Their sole purpose will be to help me shovel snow cause fuuuck that shit.
That blizzard was fucking terrible. 40cm where I live. Had to go out 3 times during the day to shovel cause our fucking snow blower broke down.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Don't ask for buffs.. Do what Dieminion does and ADAPT!
Already on it.

Last license test in a week. Being a massive car guy who still can't drive everywhere legally is a massive fail, even before you get to how it helps a relationship.

Already on it.

Last license test in a week. Being a massive car guy who still can't drive everywhere legally is a massive fail, even before you get to how it helps a relationship.

What the average age to getting a license in Canada? I got mine when I was 16 here. I grab the shit in the quickness!

And lol at all that snow. It was SUNNY here today.

HOLD DAT!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What the average age to getting a license in Canada? I got mine when I was 16 here. I grab the shit in the quickness!

And lol at all that snow. It was SUNNY here today.

HOLD DAT!
In Ontario anyways:

16 for G1 (Can drive with someone else who has had their license for 5+ years)
1 year after G1 you can get your G2 (Can drive alone, but not on highways/after dark; can reduce this to 9mo if you do driving school)
1 year after G2 you can get your G, your full license.

Long process bruhs. I think it's actually 18 now for the G1, which is even more ridiculous. I showed up to my last test a month ago, and a SINGLE BULB in my tail light was busted so I couldn't do the test. It was Christmas Eve so every auto shop was closed too. FML.

I was in the arcades back in 92-93 when I was 8-9 getting beat by teens that could decipher my j.rh xx sweep Ryu tech.

SF2 was as popular as COD is today and it was awesome.

In Ontario anyways:

16 for G1 (Can drive with someone else who has had their license for 5+ years)
1 year after G1 you can get your G2 (Can drive alone, but not on highways/after dark; can reduce this to 9mo if you do driving school)
1 year after G2 you can get your G, your full license.

Long process bruhs. I think it's actually 18 now for the G1, which is even more ridiculous. I showed up to my last test a month ago, and a SINGLE BULB in my tail light was busted so I couldn't do the test. It was Christmas Eve so every auto shop was closed to. FML.

Reading this gives me a headache. And I never follow that you need someone 5+ year crap either. Lol the second I turned 16 grab my license and me and my friends were off ditching school... for

THE BEEEACH!

06alkibeach.jpg

I was in the arcades back in 92-93 when I was 8-9 getting beat by teens that could decipher my j.rh xx sweep Ryu tech.

SF2 was as popular as COD is today and it was awesome.

Part of me would love for fighting games to have that huge CoD appeal (and part of me still does), but part of me would be too elitist about everything.

In before "An '09er being elitist?"

That's why you live in Sacramento, which is barely NorCal. No earthquakes!

...just really, really shitty weather.

But if you live in NorCal you don't get to go TO DA BEECH

Edit: FGC-GAF is going to be the death of me when it comes to studying for my Philosophy midterm. I'm just gonna write that the one thing that Descartes could be sure about was that Vergil was top tier.

Top Bottom